Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

50 minutes ago, ineedboxinggloves said:

We stan an actress 

spacer.png

How dare you?! She's also a fantastic Las Vegas performer and entertainer.:suburban:

• Haha 3

• Replies 164.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

3 minutes ago, kendoll2001 said:

Is this really what she's up too... I can't

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, kendoll2001 said:

Dear God... so boring to stan her :rip:

She's definitely not attending the Couture Week then, but she will probably sing at some other private event, how exciting. And we were thinking that this week off was to launch the era  :suburban:

Yeah, right :suburban:

4 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

Dear God... so boring to stan her :rip:

She's definitely not attending the Couture Week then, but she will probably sing at some other private event, how exciting. And we were thinking that this week off was to launch the era  :suburban:

Yeah, right :suburban:

The way you were rooting for her to be at the fashion week

right :suburban:

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Is this really what she's up too... I can't

Shes securing an easy $100K for LG7 promo :alexz2:

She was apparently a surprise guest performer tonight, last night was Lionel Richie and Jimmy Fallon. It's filled with endless New York socialites and Wall Street hedgefunders :dies:

IMG-3196.jpg

1 minute ago, kendoll2001 said:

Shes securing an easy $100K for LG7 promo :alexz2:

Lol, more like money for the new haus labs ad campaign :suburban:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Lady CapitalistGa strikes again, I fear #ads are next :biblionny:

Also, happy 6500 pages of delusion, countdowns, rankings, meltdowns and BloodP*p lashings :heart:

• Like 1

You know, I loved BTW when it was released, but I don't think I was old enough to really appreciate the album to the extent that it deserved at that time. As I've gotten older, I've realized that it's both her best and most important album thus far. There are so many ideas she played around with, trends she subverted, and masterpieces she created. Various album tracks going viral almost 15 years later proves it. And I really don't think it can be underestimated just how crucial BTW is for my generation of queer people. That album literally saved lives, and I look forward to it continuing to get its flowers over the coming years. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 8

does she even like music anymore yall :deadbanana4: 

or is nurtec and makeup truly her new passion cuz gworl I-

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

5 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

You know, I loved BTW when it was released, but I don't think I was old enough to really appreciate the album to the extent that it deserved at that time. As I've gotten older, I've realized that it's both her best and most important album thus far. There are so many ideas she played around with, trends she subverted, and masterpieces she created. Various album tracks going viral almost 15 years later proves it. And I really don't think it can be underestimated just how crucial BTW is for my generation of queer people. That album literally saved lives, and I look forward to it continuing to get its flowers over the coming years. 

15 years :gaygacat9: why you gotta put it like that and make me feel old af 

• Haha 1

I really can't wait for the new era. I hope she announces soon because the more time goes by I doubt we'll get the album in August cause she does space out singles and the album release unless she decides to give us everything at once 

6500 page and BTW being her most streamed album today :clap3:

A CLASSIQUE!

I have so much memories associated with this album. Prolly the ONE album of hers that was released during the most important period time of my life - right when I stopped being a kid transitioning into adult phase. That's why it's so important. Because it shaped me, shaped who I am today. I basically grew up with it so the album's message was everything to me. I connect with the album in a super emotional way.

I remember how the era first started (when she sang a short acapalla version of the title track wearing the meat dress) to how she actually premiered it at the Grammys in that vessel, to listening to the Edge of Glory for the first time early morning of one of the worst days of my life (I still remember how Edge of Glory lifted me up on that day and I said to myself "**** it, I dont care anymore"!, to how my close friend at the time stole a BTW poster at the music store for me and we ran together from being afraid of getting caught, to how Judas was released when I started to realise I also somehow had feelings for a girl, despite being gay af,....

Everything will be easy to be remembered when you have an emotional connection with it. :bird:

Edited by duybeeGAshantiGA
  • Like 6

166 pages til announcement! 👹

14 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

does she even like music anymore yall :deadbanana4: 

or is nurtec and makeup truly her new passion cuz gworl I-

and people wonder what was the point of the snippet at the end of chromatica ball :stare: we know the music is coming cmon now - and she also has joker later this year, why the erasure? 

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, kendoll2001 said:

6 minutes ago, kendoll2001 said:

She's LOVING Americano :gaycat4:

im trying to understand the wig? is it the lighting or is her hair blonde with two black strands on the side of her hair? with that you&i clip, Im not sure because of the head piece

17 minutes ago, Nicholai said:

Girl, so boring. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 5

At least she performed AmericaGod again. The Vegas performance is mega viral on tiktok, will update y'all later.

Edited by SweetOreosOfHeaven
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, Bojana said:

im trying to understand the wig? is it the lighting or is her hair blonde with two black strands on the side of her hair? with that you&i clip, Im not sure because of the head piece

Right it almost looks like a hood attached to the headpiece during Americano

where-magnifyingglass.gif

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Bojana said:

Her hair is blonde and she got black highlights on her strands I think. Who seems to be her main pop stylist now aka my crush Hunter Clem has been sporting thr look for a couple months now haha

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.