• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Infernal Paradise

• Almodusa

• Artur

• hausofbryan

6 minutes ago, FrederickGa said:

I will, the next time I encounter it s:wan:

This is giving me throwback when Liddos are somewhat throwing hate to Billie Eilish for being the new "Weird KID" in the industry

Again:

LIDDOS, stop becoming Medonsters Challenge

celine-celine-dion.gif

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Artur said:

No one is doing it in here (on the contrary, most of us are actually supporting other artists), so I think it's kinda pointless to keep repeating yourself. Maybe reply to a couple of these tweets instead?

Great, haven't got the time to backread but yup I'm replying to Liddos on Twitter with their Medonsters mindset s:wan:

• Thumbs Down 2

It is enevitable that few liddos will hate Chappell. We cannot please all.

Majority of liddos even on X support Chappell. 

• Like 1

If Chappell is truly Gaga daughter let her be. All it does it give Gaga more credit on her impact/influence to the new generation of pop artist. A huge chunk of new gen lgbtq artist already give Gaga a lot of credit and a new rooster of weird girls/boys are coming giving mother credit for getting interested in music. Then I am here for it. 

• Thanks 1

Not some people hearing and seeing things that doesn't exist :deadbanana2: They really can't handle the fact that Monsters are not as vile, hateful and bitter as some other stan groups :giraffe:

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:

Not some people hearing and seeing things that doesn't exist :deadbanana2: They really can't handle the fact that Monsters are not as vile, hateful and bitter as some other stan groups :giraffe:

I don't know about that, let's just say that we recognize and appreciate quality :suburban:

3 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

I don't know about that, let's just say that we recognize and appreciate quality :suburban:

Well we only act like that towards Gaga and Katy

:suburban:

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Mix said:

Where is LG7

Still in the vault

2 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

Still in the vault

Can she open it :chick3:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Spoiler

I don't stan many people but Chappell Roan is def my fav right now. From her music videos, to performances, vocals, visuals and aesthetics, and overall quality of her songs… I will always love Gar but musically as a whole, I don't think I'll ever be as excited for a music project  from her as I once was or am for others. I'm afraid I'm more excited for Chappell Roan's next project than LG7. But that's okay because I'm excited for Joker and her future acting endeavors.

spacer.png

• Like 3

We stan an actress 

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, ineedboxinggloves said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I don't stan many people but Chappell Roan is def my fav right now. From her music videos, to performances, vocals, visuals and aesthetics, and overall quality of her songs… I will always love Gar but musically as a whole, I don't think I'll ever be as excited for a music project  from her as I once was or am for others. I'm afraid I'm more excited for Chappell Roan's next project than LG7. But that's okay because I'm excited for Joker and her future acting endeavors.

spacer.png

A reverse-Medonster experience

amalaprint-vocalcoach.gif

If ever Gaga will extend her Vegas residency, i guess she sould sing more of her deepcuts. That could boost her streaming stats a bit and help to introduce her deepcuts to GP. 

50 minutes ago, ineedboxinggloves said:

We stan an actress 

spacer.png

How dare you?! She's also a fantastic Las Vegas performer and entertainer.:suburban:

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, kendoll2001 said:

Is this really what she's up too... I can't

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, kendoll2001 said:

Dear God... so boring to stan her :rip:

She's definitely not attending the Couture Week then, but she will probably sing at some other private event, how exciting. And we were thinking that this week off was to launch the era  :suburban:

Yeah, right :suburban:

4 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

Dear God... so boring to stan her :rip:

She's definitely not attending the Couture Week then, but she will probably sing at some other private event, how exciting. And we were thinking that this week off was to launch the era  :suburban:

Yeah, right :suburban:

The way you were rooting for her to be at the fashion week

right :suburban:

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Is this really what she's up too... I can't

Shes securing an easy $100K for LG7 promo :alexz2:

She was apparently a surprise guest performer tonight, last night was Lionel Richie and Jimmy Fallon. It's filled with endless New York socialites and Wall Street hedgefunders :dies:

IMG-3196.jpg

1 minute ago, kendoll2001 said:

Shes securing an easy $100K for LG7 promo :alexz2:

Lol, more like money for the new haus labs ad campaign :suburban:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.