Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

36 minutes ago, Doctor Dick said:

A possible scenario in this Katy vs. Gaga stan war:

Katy's Woman's World goes Top 10 and becomes a global smash. 

Gaga's Dancing in the Shadow of Your Girlfriend debuts in the Top 20 and plummets down and is OUT in week 4. 

Katy's album receives a 6.9 on Pitchfork.

Gaga's album receives a 5.5 on Pitchfork.

Katy wins her first Grammy. 

Gaga is NOT nominated at the Academy Awards and gets snubbed at the Grammys. 

Oh, we'll lose. 

Oh, the Cats will be dragging us. 

:suburban:

Um anyways

• Replies 163.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

It would be nice to see some Lady Gaga related discussion in the Lady Gaga base. I thought that should be obvious enough but looking at the last few pages clearly not  :suburban: 

• Thanks 5
  • Haha 1

I am officially a 2025 truther. :deadbanana:

At this point, I no longer have any expectations so if she drops soon then I will be "surprised". :jonny: 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

It would be nice to see some Lady Gaga related discussion in the Lady Gaga base. I thought that should be obvious enough but looking at the last few pages clearly not  :suburban: 

There ain't nothing left to discuss sis other than to speculate the conversation or should I say pic sharing that went on between rideordying and bigzeddyzaddy

Went to a party today and heard people taking about pop stars and everybody was talking about how great Gaga is. 

Spoiler

tumblr_mc1ul1Ahiq1qbh0eio4_250.gif

17 minutes ago, PlERRE said:

Went to a party today and heard people taking about pop stars and everybody was talking about how great Gaga is. 

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_mc1ul1Ahiq1qbh0eio4_250.gif

Gaga has a ton of respect and a good image right now, she needs to take advantage of that with a killer album and movie. she could go on a massive tour next year if all goes well:bird:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Vroom Vroom said:

The endless countdowns and constantly trying to summon R*d**rd*e 

Like you do you boo, but the mods are not happy with that behavior :hughard:

ot: Gaga is a very talented and interesting artist

Wow that's… interesting :coffee2: cause I mentioned rod literally like 2 or 3 times, while other users did it way more often 

:ryan3:
y'all started to throw **** on me just when rod said I'm one of the worst offender, which is another fairytale but somehow y'all treat him as a god. And now without even making sure y'all believe I'm the one to @ him all the time. 
Plus, since when there's a ban for doing a countdown? Am I the only one? 

Spoiler

I know it may be probably joke but its upsetting to see yall just following rod words as I'm your number 1 enemy now because he said so 

• Like 1

It feels good to stan an artist who's not afraid to go against the grain. Already know the lead will stand out from everything else out there atm and she will once again be ahead of the curve :gaycat:

I think that girlfriend line is from the post-chorus or late part of the chorus. :katie2:

2 hours ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Did you see Chappell Roan's fun outfit on the Tonight Show….?

I just noticed that Chappell's stylist is also assisted by Nicola's protege, who's also styled and collaborated with Gaga. He helped with her Tonight Show looks just last night, along with what Gaga wore at the Chromatica Ball premiere last month

Gaga and Chappell are actually very close in degrees of separation, I imagine they must've already connected in real life, behind the scenes :celestial5:

IMG-3179.jpg

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

And what exactly would that discussion be about? :suburban:

• Haha 1

Episode 2 of the Haus of Delusion Podcast, with LG7 tea, available NOW: https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/will76301/episodes/Episode-2-Delulu-Boogaloo-e2l605j

We break down all of Gaga's potential LG7 teases and theories (Prince, Hell, Moon, etc)

Edited by H34rtOfCharcoal
  • Like 12
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

And what exactly would that discussion be about? :suburban:

How about ranking the different rankings. Have we tried that already? :suburban:

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

How about ranking the different rankings. Have we tried that already? :suburban:

Yeah, already done that a few weeks ago :gaycat6:

We have a week left for them to release Sasha's interview. Maybe it's scrapped? It was definitely scheduled for pride month, but June is almost over now :rip:

Maybe announcement next Tuesday and interview on friday? Idk 

I'm pretty sure they talked about LG7 otherwise it wouldn't make sense to not released it closer to the special 

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, H34rtOfCharcoal said:

Episode 2 of the Haus of Delusion Podcast, with LG7 tea, available NOW: https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/will76301/episodes/Episode-2-Delulu-Boogaloo-e2l605j

We break down all of Gaga's potential LG7 teases and theories (Prince, Hell, Moon, etc)

:WAP:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MatiRod said:

Gaga feat Chappell Roan would be amazing and make a ton of sense 

Especially since Hunter, who seems to be Gaga's new stylist for pop stuff (with Nicola being the creative director) also works for Chapell and they are great friends.

P.S.: Met Hunter and Nicola in Paris and while Nicola was polite, Hunter, apart from hot af, was super mega nice

Edited by Miracle

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.