• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

• ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, MAKSIM said:

Girl, we've moved on. The hot topic is Chappel Roan vs Fad.

If y'all moved on then why is this the third time this year I've had to remind y'all to leave them alone :khalyan:

• Like 3

:celestial6:

Is she on her way to Paris yet?

• Haha 2

should we take bets on how long it takes for @Daglazzo to get thread banned? 

45 minutes 

• Haha 6

7 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

:celestial6:

Is she on her way to Paris yet?

Paris, Texas 

• Haha 1

Just gonna leave this here...Hells Angels is one of the biggest outlaw motorcycle gangs in the US/Canada since the 60's

hells-angels-local-member-from-new-york-consoles-mourner-fro.jpg?s=1024x1024&w=gi&k=20&c=GWoITemGF-X7IcWdOwGeyz09KKKZyrY9rGhc3ygcxsY=

I have a feeling Gaga will be doing Broadway in the next 2-3 years... I see a Tony in her future

• Like 3

You gotta stop the world just to stop the tagging :katie2:

1 minute ago, QueenB said:

I have a feeling Gaga will be doing Broadway in the next 2-3 years... I see a Tony in her future

I'm predicting that she'll either do it after she has a child (should she want to of course, nothing wrong if she doesn't obviously) or if she just wants to take it a little slower and work in one place without having to travel for a while. 

5 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

I'm predicting that she'll either do it after she has a child (should she want to of course, nothing wrong if she doesn't obviously) or if she just wants to take it a little slower and work in one place without having to travel for a while. 

She never travels anymore anyway unless it's to Vegas or Malibu 

:suburban:

3 minutes ago, lisavanderpump said:

Even though I personally don't see a lot of similarity between Chappell and Gaga in the way that I also never saw that many similarities between her and Madonna I just take solace in knowing that Gaga will never treat Chappell the way Madonna treated her.

In 5F2 you could see how that kinda affected her and I think that by having one of your idols (or some i.e. Grace Jones) lambast you publicly for the first couple of years of your career- Gaga has made it a mission of hers to never be that way to her "successor" (like how she offered to be Billie's mentor after her Grammy wins)

it's honestly kind of sickening how Gaga was treated, and Madonna is one of my faves, but that reductive moment was so unnecessary. Grace Jones saying Gaga had no soul too must've been devastating. 

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, lisavanderpump said:

Even though I personally don't see a lot of similarity between Chappell and Gaga in the way that I also never saw that many similarities between her and Madonna I at least take solace in knowing that Gaga will never treat Chappell the way Madonna treated her.

In 5F2 you could see how that kinda affected/negatively impacted her and I think that by having one of your idols (or some i.e. Grace Jones) lambast you publicly for the first couple of years of your career (even worse that Gaga was in her early to mid 20s during this)- Gaga has made it a mission of hers to never be that way to her "successor" (like how she offered to be Billie's mentor after her Grammy wins)

at the end of the day, it shows you what kind of person Gaga is, and what kind of people the others are :giraffe:

• Like 5

I don't see much similarities to Gaga either aside from

being queer pop coded but I'll still root for Chappell

sonically after midnight exists in a similar world to summerboy but that's it

1 hour ago, hausofbryan said:

Still good though when you look at how some recent pop girl releases have been holding up album wise 

:gaycat2:

Reveal hidden contents

just don't ask about Chromatica recurrents even with the HBO special

tbh its daily average actually rose a bit ever since the Film. Not enough

:rip: but it did a cute boost that will probably last

27 minutes ago, QueenB said:

Ask him if the album's still planned for August :thing:

• Haha 9

29 minutes ago, QueenB said:

Based on the rando celebrities that have gotten Tonys in the last few years, it should be easy for her

She'll have a more difficult time getting an Emmy 

I know it's silly, but I envy the Katycats. Even with all that mess, at least the new era has started for them. :weeps:

(And the new snippet sounds cute) 

I hope Gaga can at least give us the date soon, so we will know if it's coming this summer or in November or whenever 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Janet said:

Sophie had been taken to the hospital after accidentally falling three storeys from the rooftop of a building while attempting to take a picture of the full moon

chi why does this feel so weirdly connected. 

Isn't this how Lina Morgana d*ed? :cupid:

my dad surprised my mom with tickets to gaga last night for their anniversary and flew in just for the night to see her. AND DIDN'T TELL ME.

FLOP parents. :ghostface:

• Haha 10

1 minute ago, TheHanyo said:

my dad surprised my mom with tickets to gaga last night for their anniversary and flew in just for the night to see her. AND DIDN'T TELL ME.

FLOP parents. :ghostface:

Electric retirement home 

• Haha 14

Speaking of parents, quick update on watching the GCB with my mom:

- During ACT I, she was like: 'Is she gonna stand still the whole show?'

- Her favorite part was the piano one

- She asked at least twice if she's singing HMH at some point

Oh and my dad walked by and said 'She's gained some weight'

:khalyan2:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bojana said:

should we take bets on how long it takes for @Daglazzo to get thread banned? 

45 minutes 

What did I do wrong 

22 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

I know it's silly, but I envy the Katycats. Even with all that mess, at least the new era has started for them. :weeps:

(And the new snippet sounds cute) 

I hope Gaga can at least give us the date soon, so we will know if it's coming this summer or in November or whenever 

We have multiple sources saying that the album is done and coming around August. Just be patient. We've waited 2 years, we can wait 2 months 

Spoiler

Katycats are literally battling for their lives right now. Probably the worst time to be jealous of that stan base 

:suburban:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.