Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

2 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

we don't even know for sure if the moon has anything to do with the album's theme.:rip:

The snippet talks about girlfriend and weekends and dancing in the shadows :deadbanana2:

it probably doesn't nnn :rip: 

but announcement today for 28th release would be cute

• Like 1

• Replies 163.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

Her Insta post yesterday was basically telling us not to expect anything until she's done with this Vegas leg. So yeah, nothing's coming until July 6 at the earliest.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, BlondUnicorn said:

Her Insta post yesterday was basically telling us not to expect anything until she's done with this Vegas leg. So yeah, nothing's coming until July 6 at the earliest.

didn't she just say these are last jazz shows from this residency :giraffe:

A$AP ROCKY - DON'T BE DUMB

OUT AUGUST 30

the way a lot of August releases have been announced this past few days, Lee needs to hurry up... month is starting to look PACKED 

4 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

we don't even know for sure if the moon has anything to do with the album's theme.:rip:

The snippet talks about girlfriend and weekends and dancing in the shadows :deadbanana2:

Oooh wait a minute now

"The full moon often symbolizes completion, fulfillment, and cycles in many cultures and spiritual traditions. Similarly, the Garden of Eden represents an initial state of perfection and harmony in creation. Both symbols evoke a sense of wholeness and an ideal state.

In various mystical traditions, including Kabbalistic interpretations of the Bible, there might be deeper symbolic connections drawn between celestial bodies and biblical narratives. For instance, the moon's phases could be seen as reflecting spiritual cycles and states of consciousness related to the story of humanity's fall and redemption, starting with the Garden of Eden."

spacer.png

• Like 1

'Judas' finally getting its flowers, we love to see it :clap:

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, devmachine said:

the way a lot of August releases have been announced this past few days, Lee needs to hurry up... month is starting to look PACKED 

August 2nd and August 9th are still empty, eminem will also release this summer and he's interscope 

4 minutes ago, Torturo said:

didn't she just say these are last jazz shows from this residency :giraffe:

Implicitly I think she just wanted to tell us something's coming soon but she'll need to finish these Vegas shows first dd

59 minutes ago, Artur said:

HOLY **** :jonny5:

35 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Timeless masterpiece. Magnum opus tingz.

tumblr_mo27sggux81sts1dho1_500.gif

BTW is truly standing the test of time. It's so close to re-charting on the spotify 200 as well, maybe next week. 

There is still a big distance between them but I wouldn't be surprised if BTW ends up overtaking TF in daily streams and staying above all her albums released up until now (except TF(M) combined of course). 

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Timeless masterpiece. Magnum opus tingz.

tumblr_mo27sggux81sts1dho1_500.gif

At first I thought the song BTW got over 2M streams in one day and I was confused by no one freaking out. Then I realized it was the album :gaycat3:

Do y'all know how strict the mods are with the viral thresholds? I want to thread the americano tiktok virals but the biggest video has like 450k likes (and there's a couple other videos with 300k and 100k views) and the threshold is 500k. It will easily get there but I don't want to have to wait, will my thread get taken down if I post it now? 

Edited by SweetOreosOfHeaven

26 minutes ago, Leptine said:

'Judas' finally getting its flowers, we love to see it :clap:

Thank god :jonny: 

We KNEW for years, Gaga deserves it after the bullshit she was put through with that single. :gaycat1:

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

At first I thought the song BTW got over 2M streams in one day and I was confused by no one freaking out. Then I realized it was the album :gaycat3:

Still good though when you look at how some recent pop girl releases have been holding up album wise 

:gaycat2:

just don't ask about Chromatica recurrents even with the HBO special

How have HMH's Spotify streams been like?

2 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

How have HMH's Spotify streams been like?

What is HMH? 

• Haha 4

Sophie had been taken to the hospital after accidentally falling three storeys from the rooftop of a building while attempting to take a picture of the full moon

chi why does this feel so weirdly connected. 

4 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

Thank god :jonny: 

We KNEW for years, Gaga deserves it after the bullshit she was put through with that single. :gaycat1:

I'm glad the song in my country was a hit back then, the choreo was often recreated as well on social media, ironically the song was not perceived controversial in here.

Flopdas you will always be famous. :jonny2: 

53 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

The snippet literally says "Dance in the shadow of the MOO-OO-OO-OO-OON" :gaycat1:

6 minutes ago, Janet said:

Sophie had been taken to the hospital after accidentally falling three storeys from the rooftop of a building while attempting to take a picture of the full moon

chi why does this feel so weirdly connected. 

Anyone remember the "secret project" she teased too… what are we going to do about  THAT?? :jonnycat:

10 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

What is HMH? 

Hold My Hand

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

Hold My Hand

Oh... :rip:

Well 

spacer.png

• Haha 1

stop with the shadow of the moon, it's not that

shadow of the night!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.