Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

2 minutes ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

People keep saying this but I do not see it yet in Electric Chappell.

It is not about the music, they are very different in that area. I simply sense the energy and the voraciousness that Gaga gave me back then.

Idk maybe it's a side effect from all the nurtec I took 

• Haha 2

• Replies 163.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

6 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Just hope Gaga doesn't get the short end of the stick in her new era. Saw Katy getting dragged and compared to Chappel and Sabrina in a bad light on tiktok... I guess a lot of it comes down to the quality. 

For what it's worth, Gaga has always been taken way more seriously than Katy Perry :rip: I still think that media killed the ARTPOP era way before it started. They had a target and it was her. That's the only reason Katy "won" at the time. As soon as people stopped caring for the media, look who flopped and who bagged one of the most known songs of the century? :gaycat4:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

I love her, she stans Gaga, and I think she's really embracing the Gaga comparisons lately, which is working in her favor. I was watching her interview where she talks about her outfits and being inspired by drag queens, horror movies, theatre etc. and I thought that was a very Gaga-like answer. But then she switched into saying there's not that much thought put into the outfits and sometimes she just chooses things because it looks hot, and that is a dramatically different attitude than Gaga's for sure. She's more down to earth and Gaga takes herself more seriously.

Just hope Gaga doesn't get the short end of the stick in her new era. Saw Katy getting dragged and compared to Chappel and Sabrina in a bad light on tiktok... I guess a lot of it comes down to the quality. 

Indeed, I agree. However, it must be remembered that Gaga possessed a unique blend of artistic expression, humor, and directness, just as Chappell do :laugh:

• Haha 1

Oh, God. Apparently, I hit a nerve. I was not trying to discredit Gaga. Please don't act like Madonna's stans. I just think she's great, and she is the closest we've come to a Gaga heir.:deadbanana2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

6 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

For what it's worth, Gaga has always been taken way more seriously than Katy Perry :rip: I still think that media killed the ARTPOP era way before it started. They had a target and it was her. That's the only reason Katy "won" at the time. As soon as people stopped caring for the media, look who flopped and who bagged one of the most known songs of the century? :gaycat4:

Even Peppa Pig has always been taken much more seriously than Katy :deadbanana2:; she was always "the funny one." Gaga, on the other hand, always acted like an avant-garde artiste. 

And I completely agree about ARTPOP. The era was indeed a complete mess, but the media decided that she had become too big and that she took herself too seriously, so it was time to punish her.:rip:

• Like 1

Girls calm down, you're both very loved and needed here. 

Back to lg7, it may actually be announced today cause I don't believe it. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ToniGaga96 said:

Thank god finally someone has that same energy that Gaga used to have back in the day.:heart:

If you're tired of listening to Jazz and can't wait any longer for LG7, you should check out this girl :mandown:

I see the Gaga comparisons for sure, and in a positive way. She's very interesting and dramatic visually, but the music doesnt match much for me:suburban:

Only one Friday left in June and Interscope is releasing Camila's album then. Can you say losers? :suburban:

i think she basically confirmed that after she's done with the remaining J&P shows that she'll move forward with LG7

or maybe i'm just delusional.

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, screaming slave said:

i think she basically confirmed that after she's done with the remaining J&P shows that she'll move forward with LG7

or maybe i'm just delusional.

Unfortinatley thats my take too.

Anyways cant wait to see what she has in store for us next week

So, her "Happy Pride" actually meant

"just focus on the f*cking pride, f*gs". 

:suburban:

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, TMRA said:

Unfortinatley thats my take too.

Anyways cant wait to see what she has in store for us next week

jewels n' dr*gs jazz rendition 😊

It's just really weird that she is having this week off so randomly? I'd just want to get over the shows asap haha let's see what happens!

• Haha 1

Are u ready for Hollywoods a ghost town

What makes you think she was teasing LG7 and not more dates or a contract renewal in Vegas?

I don't understand what y'all are seeing in her last post :rip:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

If Gaga wants to be a part in a proper musical era, she can repay Charli's contribution in Dawn of Chromatica and offer her service in the brat remix album.

• Haha 1

When Gaga performs a Electric Chapel/Good Luck, Babe!/Replay mash up then what

:ryan3:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Konril said:

If Gaga wants to be a part in a proper musical era, she can repay Charli's contribution in Dawn of Chromatica and offer her service in the brat remix album.

I might say something advertising Remix ft. Lady GaGa sponsored by Nurtec

:khalyan2:

Edited by jesus del rey

Gaga and Chappell collab, when? 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, kwek_kwek said:

Gaga and Chappell collab, when? 

:smitten:

Nothing would move me, except I Like It Rough (Bolero version) :katie2:

Oh, even the Paws Up, this ***** is perfectly aware of the emotional chords of nostalgia that need to be struck. :WAP:

spacer.png

• Like 7

The only thing I saw worth mentioning in her post is a spelling error. But whenever she does come back, I'll be ready :heart2:

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, hellobitchezzz said:

2nd show was great! She was more interactive with the crowd tonight. She did switch up the purple outfit to a black one. Richie is here 🤮 

Quick let's make it go viral so Gaga has no choice but to start the LG7 era to distract from the bad press

• Haha 1

going into delulu mode but thats very suspicious IMO

I know shes not Taylor but maybe Gar really has a master plan up her sleeve

• Haha 4

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.