Edited by Aston Martin
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, bitchfit said:

Gaga x Abel on a Gesaffelstein track would save lives

:WAP:

A sex Anthem, the modern day DWUW without the controversy :WAP:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, jp1 said:

I have more exclusive tea for you!!!!!!!

Andrew Watt is one of the producers

She has been trying alternative sounds for her new album. 

At this moment, she is coming on June 21st. Remember the Moon Theory that someone made on Twitter? Well, that's pretty much confirmed.

She wanted to put "LG7. GAGA RETURNS" on Chromatica Ball Film in purpose so the fans wouldn't be so much upset with the "NOT-GOING" News about her upcoming project (LG7)

ALSO, GAGA IS RELEASING HER NEW ALBUM IN AUGUST! AND KATY PERRY WILL RELEASE IT TOO!!!!!

Lady Gaga and The Weeknd went into the same studio this year in March, though they were not together, they recorded a song that for the moment is confirmed to be on LG7, but if they change things, then it'll feature on The Weeknd's next project.

Also, remember the thing when Gaga was asked about Telephone's sequel at the Chromatica Ball Film Exclusive premiere in Los Angeles at the red carpet? Well, also according to my source Gaga and Beyoncé talked to each other in the phone the next day.  

LG7 has many collaborations, but more on compositions of tracks than THE FEATURINGS!!! 

This is fanfiction

2 minutes ago, RandomHooker said:

A sex Anthem, the modern day DWUW without the controversy :WAP:

The snippet and the producers she's with would make him the perfect collaborator. Let's pray to our Alejandro candles.

Not falling for this way too good and exactly what we want sounding mess 

Who produced this music or where is it from?

It's so similar to

I'd rather believe in fan fiction than do rankings :WAP:

• Haha 1

I'm here for a Depeche Mode sample, but would @jp1 lie?

ezgif-4-50f8ec7ca9.gif

12 minutes ago, jp1 said:

At this moment, she is coming on June 21st. Remember the Moon Theory that someone made on Twitter? Well, that's pretty much confirmed.

She wanted to put "LG7. GAGA RETURNS" on Chromatica Ball Film in purpose so the fans wouldn't be so much upset with the "NOT-GOING" News about her upcoming project (LG7)

ALSO, GAGA IS RELEASING HER NEW ALBUM IN AUGUST! AND KATY PERRY WILL RELEASE IT TOO!!!!!

Lady Gaga and The Weeknd went into the same studio this year in March, though they were not together, they recorded a song that for the moment is confirmed to be on LG7, but if they change things, then it'll feature on The Weeknd's next project.

Also, remember the thing when Gaga was asked about Telephone's sequel at the Chromatica Ball Film Exclusive premiere in Los Angeles at the red carpet? Well, also according to my source Gaga and Beyoncé talked to each other in the phone the next day.  

LG7 has many collaborations, but more on compositions of tracks than THE FEATURINGS!!! 

tumblr_nz7vbfS5vj1qcbk34o8_250.gif

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, RandomHooker said:

It's so similar to

i think that's boys noize 

5 minutes ago, RandomHooker said:

It's so similar to

I would love to hear stuff like that on LG7. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, RandomHooker said:

It's so similar to

member when we thought it was the sound direction for Chromatica ? :chick3:

6 minutes ago, RandomHooker said:

It's so similar to

Gassafelstien can be Gaga new redone.:jonny6:

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, jp1 said:

Katy Perry is also releasing Gaga's new album?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQn38hw3Ian9tMYsDlGBqA

• Haha 12

13 minutes ago, Reginald said:

I'm here for a Depeche Mode sample, but would @jp1 lie?

ezgif-4-50f8ec7ca9.gif

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, TSwiftie said:

Other than Applause serving more longevity than Cosmeticas singles I dont see it tbh. C album had more longevity, streams, touring numbers

Chromatica being bigger than artpop is the biggest lie LM tell themselves

ARTPOP  - 5M units

Chromatica - 3.8M

Joanne - 3.5M

Chrom is just slightly above Joanne. Touring is a reflection of who she as an artist not that specific album, lets not be dumb. Overall units - chromatica is not touching artpop

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

22 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

Spotify streams yesterday:

Poker Face: 1.054 million 

Shallow: 926k 

Bad Romance: 842k

Judas: 823k

Just Dance: 803k

ARUTW: 791k

It would be cute if she had multiple songs getting over a million. Shallow is so close 

When that LA lunch with Gesaffelstein was for shopping new instrumentals for future HL #ads 

• Haha 4

Lady Starlight reunion & Gaga following electronic musicians with modular synths on TikTok makes me wonder if we'll get some techno or even psytrance sounds on LG7.

She says she is embracing "breaking genre" and not going too far into one category so I would see a fusion of this & rock sounds.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

When that LA lunch with Gesaffelstein was for shopping new instrumentals for future HL #ads 

200.gif

2 hours ago, Aden said:

Context is important when ranking Gaga's albums in terms of overall success.

ARTPOP has sold more SPS than Chromatica and Joanne but the entire dropped like a dead body after Applause, it's the closest she has to a panned record, and the arena tour barely scraped $83 million.

Joanne sold more in the US, but it's global numbers ain't it and she needed to perform the era's only hit 50x plus at a halftime show just to get to the top 5. The record also had mixed reviews. The arena tour accomplished a respectable $95 million but the album's longevity is basically MR's streams. :rip:

Chromatica earned Gaga her first pop #1 since Born This Way, had a #5 peaking lead despite being leaked months in advance, won a Grammy, earned her the strongest first-week debut since 2013, is one of her most acclaimed albums, has had better longevity than the other two records, and had a record-breaking stadium tour that grossed $120 million with a tenth of the dates the other tours had.

Objectively speaking, this is the correct ranking of her most recent albums' performances:

1. Chromatica

2. ARTPOP

3. Joanne

im sorry but this is kinda stupid, 83M in 2014 is 106M in 2023. Inflation is a real thing. Also artpop has a cult classic status. Applause is a bigger hit than ROM, sold more untits. Getting #1 is way easier now. Theres no way Chromatica is bigger than artpop, its just not real.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

If this is true.... 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.