Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

7 minutes ago, RandomHooker said:

When Taylor's comment debuts higher than LG7 then what?

Screenshot-20240606-082329-Tik-Tok.jpg

4nNxyo8.gif

When she releases LG7 in Aug, I'm sure it will be struggling to outsell the replies:suburban:

• Replies 163.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

So next week, I guess :ryan3:

I don't care about Taylor swift.

:ihype:

• Like 2

This 23 year old managed to create a masterpiece concept album mixing religious themes, aliens, self-empowerment, social and political commentary, love and sex. A mainstream popstar.

4nNxyo8.gif

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

The anger and hatred that some of you harbor towards Taylor and Katy are worthy of a psychiatric evaluation.

:suburban:

Ironic that some of it comes from people who called the 2024ers "crazy" :celestial5:I suppose we all need to touch grass for different reasons. Welcome to the community!:ryan3:

• Like 3

I can't be bullied into streaming Taylor or Katy #UWontUseMyMind 

:clack:

• Haha 4

she should make the announcement of the announcement at least :gaycat7:

• Thanks 1

12 days 8 hours 15 mins :WAP:

Posted (edited)

The fact that "lady godga" post by @RideOrDie ís making waves even in my small country. RoD you know what you have to do. With great power comes higher responsibility :eli:

Edited by duybeeGAshantiGA
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

the way government hooker is one of the best things she's ever made

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Gaga and Katy havent released music in years and now they will basically release at the same time lol 

• Like 1

I'm so f-ing concerned about the music quality this time. Just reading Katy's review thread gave me such a bad feeling in my stomach. Katy is the type of artists who can learn from her mistakes, and she seems to be coming for blood. Gaga is the type of artist that I feel like will double down on her mistakes and either release a generic Chromatica type of album, or a stripped Joanne type of album. Gaga, we need good music this time. It's been 13 years since your last REAL good album. 

• Confused 4
  • Thumbs Down 23

3 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

Katy is the type of artists who can learn from her mistakes

....10 years later? :rip: turn that brain on

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

I'm so f-ing concerned about the music quality this time. Just reading Katy's review thread gave me such a bad feeling in my stomach. Katy is the type of artists who can learn from her mistakes, and she seems to be coming for blood. Gaga is the type of artist that I feel like will double down on her mistakes and either release a generic Chromatica type of album, or a stripped Joanne type of album. Gaga, we need good music this time. It's been 13 years since your last REAL good album. 

What tf is this take?

• Thanks 6

Im so sorry dancing monsters in the shadow of the night/moon that a faguette like her would say something like that to you :jonny5:

11 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

What tf is this take?

Sorry, I guess I'm just jealous of seeing all that praise for Katy while Gaga might be working with Blood Pop for all I know :sad:

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 5

Posted (edited)

Y'all need to let go of Approar... it's been over a decade.

Edited by Danes
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

Sorry, I guess I'm just jealous of seeing all that praise for Katy while Gaga might be working with Blood Pop for all I know :sad:

No she's not. 

31 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

Praise coming for fans who were on a listening party? Groundbreaking...

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Badgalbriel said:

Girl… where to start… just gonna say Katy isn't a threat. Those are her fans saying it's music so good it could cut the glass, they were told to do so. I love Katy but I'm sure it'll be witness quality at best. Let's be real. The only threat she's creating is against herself 

1 hour ago, Badgalbriel said:

Who cares? Omg not everything is about streams, sales and acclaim. If you prefer Taylor and Katy Perry's music then more power to you but why spread this negativity in our base?

42 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

Come on now. We know she's not working with BloodPop and you know this too. I like Katy and I say this in the most respectful way but Katy is not a threat to Gaga in the year 2024. That doesn't mean I view Katy as a flop, she's still a pop icon who made her mark in the industry and has many #1s under her belt but we need to stop pretending that she is on the same level as Gaga. 

• Like 2

Surprise release tonight? 

:eli: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.