Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

2 hours ago, FameFatale said:

Katy just had an exclusive listening party for her new album and teasing on instagram and here we have counting down to nonexistent things and talking about Gaga's stomach :deadbanana2: we are losing it. Girl please announce already :deadbanana2:

mkay

:clack:

is anyone moving at this ijbol

• Haha 3

• Replies 161.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

11 minutes ago, Miss Anthropocene said:

One day closer to a global catastrophe :celestial6:

oh, so the US election?

:celestial6:

4 hours ago, Daglazzo said:

Respect for this comment :clap3: she did have to, but she did and I'm glad.

Back on track, just woke up cause I let myself sleep through the announcement time, I knew it's not coming simply because her "vote" stories is there just 14h, so it'll be there 10h more. She won't post anything close to is regarding lg7. 

I think it's because Tay is also traumatized about body image amd everything. She did once said that ot haunts her because when she gains weight people call her fat but when she loses weight people say that she has no butt. So this topic is very sensitive and personal to her. It triggers her everytime so she just has no choice but defend other girls as well.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, TSwiftie said:

Omg not me missing out on a Lord & Godga interaction while I was touching grass

oprah-surprise.gif

Godga is SOOO smart :WAP: now Queen TayTay's gonna block Katy and promote LG7 :clap3:

@State of Grace.

• Haha 1

Can she black out her profile or something… we're getting bored! 

:suburban:

I want a Lana collab ala sth like Princess Die so bad on LG7. :cries:

Imagine if Gaga has both Tay and Lana on LG7. Streaming smash confirmed.

• Like 1

The way that TikTok was tanking before Taylor commented :mandown:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

Gaga is actually smart getting Swifties on board. It only helps her. I mean having Tay on her side is better than being another Olivia or Billie or SZA. Tay is ruthless when it comes to competition. She blocks everyone who talks or acts against her.

13 minutes ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

Gaga is actually smart getting Swifties on board. It only helps her. I mean having Tay on her side is better than being another Olivia or Billie or SZA. Tay is ruthless when it comes to competition. She blocks everyone who talks or acts against her.

The two have always shared a mutual love. Gaga said she respected Swift way back during the ARTPOP days because Taylor told her how much she liked AP and one of her stylist friends later confirmed Swift was jamming to the album during a photoshoot or something. I recall Gaga saying she respected Taylor for being honest and truthful. Also, Applause being the big song before Swift comes on stage for the Eras tour is a big deal. Out of all the songs that Taylor could have chosen... 

• Like 6

lg7

This picture was very intriguing... :WAP:

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, MonsterConnor said:

The two have always shared a mutual love. Gaga said she respected Swift way back during the ARTPOP days because Taylor told her how much she liked AP and one of her stylist friends later confirmed Swift was jamming to the album during a photoshoot or something. I recall Gaga saying she respected Taylor for being honest and truthful. Also, Applause being the big song before Swift comes on stage for the Eras tour is a big deal. Out of all the songs that Taylor could have chosen... 

+ Gaga invited Taylor to perform Soon You'll Get Better for her Covid concert and cried saying how beautifully Taylor sang

• Like 6

Just now, chosensparkles said:

+ Gaga invited Taylor to perform Soon You'll Get Better for her Covid concert and cried saying how beautifully Taylor sang

Time for Taylor to collab with Gaga on a new song about the media and women's bodies for Reputation (TV). Would lowkey be a serve. DWUW 2.0

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

hopefully when Taylor inevitably makes Down Bad the 3rd single that she enlists Gaga for the remix. Gaga can play the role of the alien who abducts Taylor in the song and shows her a new planet (Chromatica) :giraffe:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

44 minutes ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

I'm sure she also respects Billie and Sza. She's supporting another female (taylor swift) artist who also deals with weight gain scrutiny from the public eye. Gaga doesn't care about being on Taylor's "bad side". She's a 38 year old woman who is going to support whoever she wants to support. I can see Gaga collaborating with Billie in the future. 

• Like 2

Hate that girl but the comment? 10/10 love it

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Daglazzo said:

What y'all think of sine from above? I think I've never seen any opinion on this song here :cupid:

we don't think of it, one of her worst songs ever

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

Now I'm down bad crying about LG7 :eli:

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Paolo said:

The way Born This Way is still a perfect album that sounds fresh and futuristic all these years later. Her mind

Emoji Laughing GIF by MOODMAN

The way we used to listen to Born This Way in 2011 with our wired airpods or Gaga Heartbeats and still loved it anyways :monkey:

Edited by Ethereaaal
  • Like 1

omggg does anyone in here remember a video from ~2012 of a little monster attending one of the latin american BTWB dates and showing up to the venue wearing one of those super tall pairs of heel-less heels, and like, constantly struggling to walk/falling? im ctfu thinking about it but google is failing me 😭

• Haha 2

If just 1/10th of Swifities tune in for LG7 we're in for a SMASHA 

spacer.png

4 hours ago, FameFatale said:

Katy just had an exclusive listening party for her new album and teasing on instagram and here we have counting down to nonexistent things and talking about Gaga's stomach :deadbanana2: we are losing it. Girl please announce already :deadbanana2:

I mean, some girls have to hype things up and do exclusive listening parties for the press in order to get people to talk about them. Others do not.

5 minutes ago, Ethereaaal said:

The way we used to listen to Born This Way in 2011 with our wired airpods or Gaga Beats and still loved it anyways :monkey:

The Dolby Atmos mix of the album cements BTW's legendary status even further, it's incredible. Still fresh, innovative, captivating, and SINGULAR 13 years later. Like THAT is the definition of a modern classic 

spacer.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, Edge Of Glory said:

omggg does anyone in here remember a video from ~2012 of a little monster attending one of the latin american BTWB dates and showing up to the venue wearing one of those super tall pairs of heel-less heels, and like, constantly struggling to walk/falling? im ctfu thinking about it but google is failing me 😭

this one?

nnn which one of yall was this? the person recording cackling 😭😭

• Haha 14

Listened to ARTPOP today. 

It's soooo good. I love how gay coded all of her albums are 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.