• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Infernal Paradise

• Almodusa

• Artur

• sunbathinganimal

1 minute ago, Puttanesca said:

Is it common for stars to bring their own people on set to a movie? Like why does she never work with the movie's makeup crew? :skull:

I'm guessing she feels more comfortable with them since she's been with them for so long and she's a big enough star that the studio/director/producers are okay with it. 

Spoiler

I do wish the people Gar is comfortable with were better at their respective jobs, though 

Spoiler
Spoiler

200.gif?cid=a595bef3zdhitbdnd5md4cd2d37f

• Like 3

6 hours ago, eleganceislearned said:

Rant about our fave: This is petty, but the Nurtec ads combined with the long ass wait ruined any excitement I had for watching the CBT film. :fish2: The nerve. I would hope she was lowkey pissed at Bey & Tay's concert films coming and going to theaters before she even got hers out, but I doubt she even cared much. Probably too busy meditating & enjoying her pharma checks. She reminds me of Gwyneth Paltrow after she founded Goop. Just kind of checked out.:rip:

Then don't watch it 

• Like 2

Honestly Sarah and Fred are fine. Richy is the real problem here (on top of being an awful person).

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

yall complaining like you arent the first ones pressing play when its out :skull:

• Haha 5

Interscope please let Gaga be the next release after Billie... AMEN

:suburban:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Just now, FameFatale said:

they shipped LG7 back for the second time I fear

ezgif-5-8976645d22.thumb.gif.8310765030e

• Haha 4

Just now, sunbathinganimal said:

they shipped LG7 back for the second time I fear

ezgif-5-8976645d22.thumb.gif.8310765030e

At this point i'm believing it wasn't a joke :rip: 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BlondUnicorn said:

Honestly Sarah and Fred are fine. Richy is the real problem here (on top of being an awful person).

True but he is the choreographer so of course he's going to be credited. Hopefully this is their last project together and she hires a different choreographer for the next album cycle. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Did he ever post about the Chromatica Ball Special? Hopefully he's been dealt with.

Edited by hausofbryan

8 hours ago, DonnieDarko said:

Godmatica getting a proper send off is making me happy:chick1:

wasn't I always right about the special still happening?!

6 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

wasn't I always right about the special still happening?!

Yup, you were!

29 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

Did he ever post about the Chromatica Ball Special? Hopefully he's been dealt with.

He did. Unfortunately.

2 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

Yup, you were!

but so happy! as much as I troll about Traumatica, it's still a good album and I had the best time at the tour and it needed to get that special out!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

but so happy! as much as I troll about Traumatica, it's still a good album and I had the best time at the tour and it needed to get that special out!

:heart:

4 hours ago, ViviLittleM said:

Choreography

somehow he always stays here. I can't stand it

200.gif?cid=a595bef3zdhitbdnd5md4cd2d37f

3 hours ago, Puttanesca said:

Is it common for stars to bring their own people on set to a movie? Like why does she never work with the movie's makeup crew? :skull:

It is, every main actor for a movie usually has their own make up artists and hairstylists team, Sarah Tanno did HOG Gaga make up but other 2 people did Jared Leto make up who got nominated at the Oscars for that work (but not Tanno), Adam Driver had its own team too and so on, HOG has a total of 50 people credited in hair style and make up, Gaga bringing her own trusted one it actually makes things more easy for the production that don't have to hire and search for others.

Never understood the hate for Sine From Above. For all the talk about how Chromatica is "too polished" and "sanitized", SFA has the most experimental moment on the album with its outro. :rip:

The vocal delivery is a tad weird, though. And Elton's feature didn't really make sense? Those are my only critiques of the song.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, FameFatale said:

Isn't CaCa scheduled for June after Billie? Kinda surprised we don't have a "When did CaCa surpass GaGa?" thread yet

ezgif.com-gif-maker(1).thumb.gif.8a7d0e294aae70e1bffaa923c5034d5a.thumb.gif.9520edf684ff2497b23873b67c0f635f.gif

ALICEEEEE

Oh so it's Alice 

Okay jerky glitches! Telephone mv is shaking!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.