Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

Just now, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

@Bloody Willy who's that on your pfp btw? :superman:

James Marsters aka Spike from the cult classic tv show Buffy the Vampire Slayer of course :heart:

13-reasons-spike-from-buffy-is-the-best-

• Like 2

• Replies 165k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

2 minutes ago, CoolNebraskaGuy said:

Hi Gheys. I know we're going through it with Ms. Gaga's relentless C&B torture / teasing of LG7, so I thought I'd share a funny little experience I had earlier this week. 

I was in Chicago for spring break and went on an architecture tour via boat on the Chicago River. Near the end we approached this beautiful modern skyscraper- the tour guide asked the group (200+ people) who they thought owned the penthouse at the top.

After a short pause, told us the owner told us it was Lady Gaga and the whole boat audibly gasped :deadbanana4: 

Audible gaggery. It was the only time on the tour the whole boat reacted to our guide's trivia. 

Lady Gaga GIF by Recording Academy / GRAMMYs

oh wow, first time hearing this, why does she own a penthouse in Chicago of all places? 

• Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, Janet said:

Luckily we’ve not had a single bad album cover. even The Remix ones slapped :cm:

exactly :gaygacat9: :gaygacat7: 

1 minute ago, Bojana said:

oh wow, first time hearing this, why does she own a penthouse in Chicago of all places? 

compiling information for a 66-page essay on its history for her next character of course

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, Bojana said:

I'm not sure if she still owns the penthouse but Chicago is the 3rd largest city in the USA and is super underrated. Definitely a cool city with loads of stuff going on

Didn’t she get it because of Taylor K

• Like 1

Just now, Almodusa said:

Didn’t she get it because of Taylor K

the fact that I completely forgot this man existed :rip:

• Haha 2

Those rumors about lg7 being like 1999. I hope not. 'cause it's giving A-YO

Calling Lady Gaga GIF by MOODMAN

Who do you guys want as the creative director for the next album? Eli Russell Linnetz would probably deliver some interesting ideas if the music does end up sounding more dark and experimental. Steven Klein is always a safe bet, I love him. Norbert Schoerner I think does better with more out-there ideas, the Chromatica album photoshoot is quite nice but some part of me always felt like it looked a little cheap in certain images.

1 minute ago, Almodusa said:

Happy 3 years

A Twisted White Demon Is Born :jonny2:

• Haha 10

30 minutes ago, Bloody Willy said:

compiling information for a 66-page essay on its history for her next character of course

My cannon event is that Gaga in school was just Trina with talent 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

the way Chromatica has THE funniest parody names I've ever heard... Traumatica, Pandemica, Coronatica, Cosmetica, Chiropractica... they still send me :rip:

• Like 3
  • Haha 9

Gaga wrote most of ARTPOP while living in Chicago. I was living in the Chicago land area at the time and she would randomly show up at events and soul cycled near one of my friends apartment 

DJWS is also from Chicago 

Help isn't vespertilio a bat?

2 minutes ago, Pendulum said:

Help isn't vespertilio a bat?

Yes someone likely looked up a genus name and used that to make it look connected to what Gaga posted with the candy 

2 hours ago, Bojana said:

god that user is so embarrassing :ace:

dont do too much on charli

• Haha 9

2 hours ago, CoolNebraskaGuy said:

Hi Gheys. I know we're going through it with Ms. Gaga's relentless C&B torture / teasing of LG7, so I thought I'd share a funny little experience I had earlier this week. 

I was in Chicago for spring break and went on an architecture tour via boat on the Chicago River. Near the end we approached this beautiful modern skyscraper- the tour guide asked the group (200+ people) who they thought owned the penthouse at the top.

After a short pause, told us the owner told us it was Lady Gaga and the whole boat audibly gasped :deadbanana4: 

Audible gaggery. It was the only time on the tour the whole boat reacted to our guide's trivia. 

Lady Gaga GIF by Recording Academy / GRAMMYs

Was it the Aqua tower building? 

Where is our daily post?? Is she going to disappear again?? :gaycat6:

1 minute ago, Jose Alberto said:

Where is our daily post?? Is she going to disappear again?? :gaycat6:

its just the calm before the storm, announcement tomorrow 

:ryan3:

• Haha 3

Paparazzi being cemented as one of her biggest classics is so deserving. Stable at +500k and still slowly rising wow. At this rate it will close the year doing at least 600K every day.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Bloody Willy said:

Who do you guys want as the creative director for the next album? Eli Russell Linnetz would probably deliver some interesting ideas if the music does end up sounding more dark and experimental. Steven Klein is always a safe bet, I love him. Norbert Schoerner I think does better with more out-there ideas, the Chromatica album photoshoot is quite nice but some part of me always felt like it looked a little cheap in certain images.

Absolutely NOT to the untalented nepo baby Eli Russel Linnetz. Did you not see the atrocity he came up for Enigma?

It's so great to see how well her discography is aging. Random album tracks doing more than some big #1 hits. Finally a couple of songs stable above 400k daily (I remember complaining last year how most of her singles were below that mark, excluding her huge smashes).

Also, ARUTW, the fact that it's just 100k below Shallow is incredible. I have a feeling it will eventually overtake it.

Artur

Still, Born This Way, Rain On Me, Alejandro, The Edge Of Glory and You and I should be doing much more. Praying that they eventually pull a Papa.

I really hope they work hard to make LG7 a streaming smash album. Not that she needs it, but that's kinda the only thing she is missing right now (ASIB is obviously huge on sreaming, but I would love to have a new studio record doing those numbers too).

• Like 3

17 hours ago, jesus del rey said:

Well R*chy’s choreographies look like a blind animal trying to move and T*nno’s makeup looks like its put on by a blind person so it kinda makes sense to name her album after a blind animal? 

:giraffe:

jesus

Are we c*nting down today or nah?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.