Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

N

1 hour ago, FameFatale said:

Another insider has spoken 

:ryan3:

No amount of nurtec could help me from this, i may have to start going to church and seek some celestial help. 

• Haha 1

• Replies 163.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

she literally said writing lyrics in bed like a week ago how is that not a confirmation of album being made but nowhere ready 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Dawn the Jockey said:
  Hide contents

well… that lowkey confirms it then! 

Time to start preparing for the Joker era! 

confirms what??

you guys are obviously stupid for thinking insiders will have to always get it right to get your trust. they don't need your trust, it either you believe them or you don't. i work in hollywood as well and there are things we find out on the day of that completely changes everything at the very last minute.

@Blade and @RideOrDie both do not owe us anything, if you are the type of person who believes in insiders then be excited for what they spill, if you don't believe in insiders then simply ignore their posts and move on.

same thing with deuxmoi, i have seen people saying that they are not reliable, no **** they are not. it's because deuxmoi is an open platform for everyone to submit their teas. deuxmoi - THE account runner selects some believable ones or the ones where multiple people report about and post on their account for people to see.

why do you guys have to think that insiders have to get things right all the time? unless it's bobby himself who's spilling teas about gaga, otherwise, everyone else will share what they know and we'll take it with a grain of salt. 

it's YOUR fault for hyping yourself up and setting yourself up for disappointment when the things they spill don't happen. then go on here and woahh woahh about how they are not reliable.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

Blade just seems thirsty for attention. Time to ignore her. Thanks to people like him fans are blaming Gaga's team for delaying **** when we damn well know there was never a date to begin with. She herself said love potions take time aka the album is not done yet! We haven't heard any rumblings about her filming a new MV or getting ready to start an era. She is very much in studio mode still. My guess is there is deadline when she has to turn in the album and they want it out before Joker 2 or close to it to capitalize on the hype. That would explain the tik tok tik tok post. She's busy getting the album done before the deadline. We saw something similar in the 5F2 doc. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

simpsons-in-and-out.gif

• Haha 3

15 minutes ago, hausofdave said:

:clack:

I think we're safe this time around, hihihi

:suburban:

18 minutes ago, PopOnTop said:

you guys are obviously stupid for thinking insiders will have to always get it right to get your trust. they don't need your trust, it either you believe them or you don't. i work in hollywood as well and there are things we find out on the day of that completely changes everything at the very last minute.

@Blade and @RideOrDie both do not owe us anything, if you are the type of person who believes in insiders then be excited for what they spill, if you don't believe in insiders then simply ignore their posts and move on.

same thing with deuxmoi, i have seen people saying that they are not reliable, no **** they are not. it's because deuxmoi is an open platform for everyone to submit their teas. deuxmoi - THE account runner selects some believable ones or the ones where multiple people report about and post on their account for people to see.

why do you guys have to think that insiders have to get things right all the time? unless it's bobby himself who's spilling teas about gaga, otherwise, everyone else will share what they know and we'll take it with a grain of salt. 

it's YOUR fault for hyping yourself up and setting yourself up for disappointment when the things they spill don't happen. then go on here and woahh woahh about how they are not reliable.

They should just keep quiet. Gaga will announce it when it's ready to be released. No one would actually think she's releasing anything if they just kept it quiet. She herself alluded to the fact that the album is not done yet! 

Insiders can’t always be right about everything tbh.  They don’t work directly for these artists, so what they hear will already be second or third person information, and by the time it gets to us… well, yea.  I’ll take “soon” as in before the end of the year.  Also, Gaga is notorious for pushing back her releases, insiders aren’t going to know that.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Archetype said:

Insiders can’t always be right about everything tbh.  They don’t work directly for these artists, so what they hear will already be second or third person information, and by the time it gets to us… well, yea.  I’ll take “soon” as in before the end of the year.  Also, Gaga is notorious for pushing back her releases, insiders aren’t going to know that.

Exactly. It’s the same **** that everyone complains about every era. I’m sick of it.

it's coming

:jonny6:

Edited by Marry Illusion Glory
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Still working on the album I see

:suburban:

She looks good. She is in the studio and this is recent.

March: Telephone 2.0

April: Joker Trailer and “LG7” Joker inspired album lead

May: LG7 release, World tour announcement 

July/August: Jazz Vegas shows, previews a new song not on LG7

September: Surprise release LG8, a Norah Jones / Adele type album.

October: Joker & Joker Soundtrack

November: Her Eras tour starts

Thats why she says she’s not making a rock album, because LG7 her electronic rock baby is already finished. 

spacer.png

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Ignore my delusional post SHE PISSED

The way I was about to say this thread needs to be locked for our sanity and then she posts??? :redface: F*ck our sanity, let's ******* gooooo. :jonny:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.