Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

What will it take for y'all to wake up and let go of "insider" clownery? :rip: If not I've got some magic beans to sell you.

• Replies 164.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

Just now, Mirkomonster said:

Announcement tomorrow?

stephm.png

Of an artist whose name starts with B

2 minutes ago, Mirkomonster said:

Announcement tomorrow?

stephm.png

Probably on Friday like ROM!!! :suburban:

time to bring this energy back

divolechuga.gif

Just now, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Of an artist whose name starts with B

B11 iktr :gayorkcat2:

3 minutes ago, Mirkomonster said:

Announcement tomorrow?

stephm.png

Liddos, I'm devastated

• Haha 1

@RideOrDie Practice kindness and share some information with us!! :heart:

• Like 1

Stop the insiders, start the music!

stephm.png

• Haha 1

No wonder why some people are so tired of waiting since many of them are doing daily countdowns and waiting for an announcement each hour. Meanwhile I'm just here patiently waiting for her to give us more informations without any of that sh*t (which pretty much means that you are asking to be tired) 

• Like 1

Cameltoe Chariot
22 minutes ago, Blade said:

That is exactly what happened though. 

I love how this base is ignoring the fact that UMG pulled their entire catalogue from TikTok in February without any warning, likely derailing 90% of the rollout plans of their artist roster this quarter. Considering Gaga's viral potential on TikTok specifically, and the recent success of Bloody Mary, it's pretty obvious this development had her team shuffling her schedule.

The new hair/style she's been consistently wearing, all the teasing on social, the gap before J:FAD is released... you'd have to be pretty f*cking dumb to think @Blade was full of sh*t. I'm betting on a Friday announcement, or next Tuesday.

• Thumbs Down 1

3 minutes ago, Jose Alberto said:

@RideOrDie Practice kindness and share some information with us!! :heart:

5 hours ago, khalyan said:

Can y’all leave these poor people alone :toofunny2: they’ll share info when there is info to share and knowing Gaga there is NONE right now

6b4c51b0efa45a105fd2c0968c2bd6bf.thumb.gif.ebcd5b6eb90145f5f18737c5ac213256.gif

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Personally, I found the nurtec lovely.

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator

I wasn't kidding when I said that either :rip: these insiders do not owe anything to us and we have to be grateful for what we get. If y'all annoy them too much they'll stop sharing  altogether 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

5 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

Okay so back to crickets then 😭

1 minute ago, khalyan said:

I wasn't kidding when I said that either :rip: these insiders do not owe anything to us and we have to be grateful for what we get. If y'all annoy them too much they'll stop sharing  altogether 

I really don't get why some of them needs to bully these people who have been reliable in the past. Even if their informations are not as accurate, they are overall just trying to help us with the wait for her album, IMO not everything that they say might be 100% spot on and that's ok with me because It's unconfirmed information, I always take it with a grain of salt.

Announcement by the end of March, single in April, bookmark this

divolechuga.gif

4 minutes ago, Solar said:

Announcement by the end of March, single in April, bookmark this

divolechuga.gif

The 29th is unlikely because Beyonce releases her album. It would be more likely on the 22nd... :gaycat4:

21 minutes ago, BraveForGaga95 said:

No wonder why some people are so tired of waiting since many of them are doing daily countdowns and waiting for an announcement each hour. Meanwhile I'm just here patiently waiting for her to give us more informations without any of that sh*t (which pretty much means that you are asking to be tired) 

do u want a gold star?

• Haha 6

i usually dont support people dragging insiders, but blade deserves some lashings for that last post cause now people outside of here are spreading like its true

• Thanks 1

With all this mess I just know 2010Ga would have a stroke seeing Nurtec ad and Haus Labs

1 minute ago, Sugden said:

i usually dont support people dragging insiders, but blade deserves some lashings for that last post cause now people outside of here are spreading like its true

That’s their fault for being dumb tbh :michael: 

Cameltoe Chariot
2 minutes ago, Sugden said:

Why is it his fault that dumbasses are sharing screenshots on other platforms? :coffee2:

38 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

Spoiler

well… that lowkey confirms it then! 

Time to start preparing for the Joker era! 

39 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

Insider ranking:

124439: Nostradamus

124440: It's6a6a

124441: RideOrDie

40 minutes ago, Cameltoe Chariot said:

The new hair/style she's been consistently wearing, all the teasing on social, the gap before J:FAD is released... you'd have to be pretty f*cking dumb to think @Blade was full of sh*t. I'm betting on a Friday announcement, or next Tuesday.

No announcement is coming next week. Billie is releasing first. Gaga is focused on launching Haus Labs in Europe

spacer.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.