• Artur

• Leptine

Only liddos could take a very obvious and widely used joke seriously :rip:

• Haha 1

Another insider has spoken 

:ryan3:

• Haha 6

3 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

ezgif.com-gif-maker(1).thumb.gif.8a7d0e294aae70e1bffaa923c5034d5a.thumb.gif.9520edf684ff2497b23873b67c0f635f.gif

I was going to put you first :heart:

Spoiler

i mean look at the competition

ezgif.com-gif-maker(1).thumb.gif.8a7d0e294aae70e1bffaa923c5034d5a.thumb.gif.9520edf684ff2497b23873b67c0f635f.gif

• Haha 4

LMAO he was clearly joking u guys need to TOUCH SOME GRASS IMMEDIATELY

1 minute ago, FameFatale said:

Another insider has spoken 

not this rat

spacer.png

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Dawn the Jockey said:

Kinda feeling a bit bad for @Blade I won’t lie! 

I’m giving him the benefit of the doubt and assuming he had reliable information during Chromatica and wasn’t just going out on a lucky guess streak (stranger things have happened I guess)

Assuming the above is true, he obviously received a tip back in Nov of a Feb release and cryptically dropped that tease in here in Jan, probably knowing he was taking a risk in potentially losing the credibility he built up amongst the ATRL base during Chromatica, unfortunately that has happened and it’s probably insanely frustrating.

That is exactly what happened though. 

• Like 2

All these new posts over a joke. :deadbanana4: the weather is getting better yall it's genuinely time to go outside. 

We are going insane. We’re getting in the Harley role :eli:

• Haha 3

2 months of hype, delusion, and mental health highs/lows yet we end up in the exact same spot. How does this happen every single time? 

spacer.png

• Haha 2

Just now, Puttanesca said:

All these new posts over a joke. :deadbanana4: the weather is getting better yall it's genuinely time to go outside. 

the way it's nice out today and i just got in my daily dose of grass touching :ryan3:

insiders should never make a joke! and if he aint gonna provide info why are u here!!

• Thumbs Down 8

1 minute ago, bigboyzeddy said:

insiders should never make a joke! and if he aint gonna provide info why are u here!!

lol

• Haha 1

Just now, Almodusa said:

spacer.png

this is the nastiest read ever ouuu :jonnycat:

@Blade Tell us if you at least have new information... even if you don't share it with us. Knowing that you have new information (even if I don't know it) makes me think that things are moving behind the scenes for a soon release!! Please... :dancehall:

5 minutes ago, bigboyzeddy said:

this gives me:

broke people should never laugh!

energy

:deadbanana:

• Haha 2

@Blade Do you know anything about the alleged album title with three words that Japanese Mommy account was teasing? :heart:

13 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

I was going to put you first :heart:

Hide contents

i mean look at the competition

giphy.gif

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

this gives me:

broke people should never laugh!

energy

:deadbanana:

and shouldn't!

3 minutes ago, Jose Alberto said:

@Blade Tell us if you at least have new information... even if you don't share it with us. Knowing that you have new information (even if I don't know it) makes me think that things are moving behind the scenes for a soon release!! Please... :dancehall:

now sis you know if i ever posted "I have info but i'm not sharing" i would get lashed from all corners of this fanbase :deadbanana2:

2 minutes ago, Moloko Plus said:

@Blade Do you know anything about the alleged album title with three words that Japanese Mommy account was teasing? :heart:

I wouldnt know this info even if they're right

Just now, Blade said:

now sis you know if i ever posted "I have info but i'm not sharing" i would get lashed from all corners of this fanbase :deadbanana2:

The lashings are already ensuing so might as well spill your guts, show us what Blade is in your holster, etc 

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

the way it's nice out today and i just got in my daily dose of grass touching :ryan3:

Proud of you

Announcement tomorrow?

stephm.png

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.