• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

27 minutes ago, Miracle said:

Maybe to shoot the cover / MVs?)

Probably this. I doubt she had a photoshoot. There must be at least some rumours if she did. But props to her team if they had a photoshoot/mv shoot and no one knows about it. 

2 minutes ago, Aden said:

Charli XCX and Kim Petras having the Gaga brand pleaseeee :bibliahh:

What ?

Something related to LG7 has to happen today or I will go crazy... :irate:

Perched for the single thread being empty because we’ll all still hide in the gaga base :jonny5:

3 hours ago, RandomHooker said:

You can stan Charli XCX, Kim Petras, Porcelain Black, Nathalia Kills or Banks.

this is the weirdest selection of artists i’ve seen, but take charli xcx out of your mouth :khalyan: gar can only wish to have current albums like vroom vroom pop2 or how im feelin now 

Edited by Kimi
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Bloody Willy said:

I recently got into Slayyyter and STARFUCKER is exactly the type of music Gaga should be doing, down to sound, lyricism and hooks. It's insane how others execute the Gaga brand better than her nowadays :coffee2:

That album is very The Fame era Gaga, but we stan a woman who is constantly reinventing herself, so no I don’t agree she should be doing that anymore.  I’d rather have her release albums like Joanne and Chromatica than rehashes of her past work.

• Like 2

was loling in that thread about swiftie recreating out of the woods video and now she appears on my fyp doing monster :toofunny3:

• Haha 1

If Gaga doesn't announce today, we should convince @JapaneseMommy to tell us the full title of the album!!!! :ihype:

Billie has cleared her instagram header and is starting her era today apparently and she’s interscope too 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Jose Alberto said:

Something related to LG7 has to happen today or I will go crazy... :irate:

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611g4jnlqlptoxdl21gfy

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, frankvert said:

I hope GÁR sees her sister Ari SMASHING with a quality release and follows suit. There’s no reason she can’t have a smash catch on & grow with the public, she just needs to deliver the right material in both audio & visual. Which we know has been a challenge for the C̶U̶L̶T̶ HAUS since Applause (besides Shallow & ROM) 

:suburban:

Nothing against Ari and I'm happy for her but her new album is on the same level of Chromatica quality wise (it's good, but not excellent by any means) 

Gaga's release quality is not a guarantee that she will smash; the standards are different for her, by her fanbase and by the GP. 

We want quality above all though. 

• Like 1

Joanne on Dolby Atmos is how this album should’ve been mixed and mastered. It finally makes sense.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FameFatale said:

Billie has cleared her instagram header and is starting her era today apparently and she’s interscope too 

Yeah, it's going to be April 5 at the earliest. Maybe they'll try to launch the lead single around J:FAD trailer? Album could come in June.

This seems like the most realistic scenario unless things get postponed to 2025 (horrible decision ofc). I don't get the insane teasing so far from a release but it's still a lot better than absolute silence I guess. 

2 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

they should focus on Kacey then billie

1 minute ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Gaga's release quality is not a guarantee that she will smash; the standards are different for her, by by the GP. 

are they? cause yall say that over and over but based on what? i don’t see how Gp treat gaga any different from other pop stars

Gaga will have intense competition this year. Beyoncé smashing, Ariana smashing, Taylor also guaranteed to smash and Billie pretty much as well. Hope she brings something great to the table so she doesn't get lost in the mix. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Archetype said:

I’d rather have her release albums

good luck releasing that album you speak of, the woman is clearly not motivated anymore let alone to reinvent anything :suburban:

• Thumbs Down 1

6 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Nothing against Ari and I'm happy for her but her new album is on the same level of Chromatica quality wise (it's good, but not excellent by any means) 

Gaga's release quality is not a guarantee that she will smash; the standards are different for her, by her fanbase and by the GP. 

We want quality above all though. 

My fear is that Gaga delivers on quality, but the GP just isn't into it for whatever reason.

4 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Yeah, it's going to be April 5 at the earliest. Maybe they'll try to launch the lead single around J:FAD trailer? Album could come in June.

This seems like the most realistic scenario unless things get postponed to 2025 (horrible decision ofc). I don't get the insane teasing so far from a release but it's still a lot better than absolute silence I guess. 

With the premiere of the Joker Trailer and Taylor Swift dominating the month of April... I think it is more realistic to have the first single in May and album in June.

I don't understand so much teasing either, it's still a long time away...

:rip:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GraceRandolph said:

My fear is that Gaga delivers on quality, but the GP just isn't into it for whatever reason.

Well if she delivers on quality I'll be a lot more okay with it underperforming. Smashing with quality would be ideal but it's very unpredictable. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

and your fear should be the opposite, she delivers mid music and gp is here for it, flowers situation. :clack:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Jose Alberto said:

With the premiere of the Joker Trailer and Taylor Swift dominating the month of April... I think it is more realistic to have the first single in May and album in June.

I don't understand so much teasing either, it's still a long time away...

:rip:

The Joker trailer is a reason in favor, not against, the single being released. It could bring it a lot of publicity, if things go well. And the single would still have plenty of time to breathe before hurricane Taylor. Another single in May and then a June release could work, for example. 

A good thing is that the GP has been very accepting of pop girl music these past few years. Not sure if they will extend that grace to Gags, but we'll see, I guess. 

3 minutes ago, Kimi said:

and your fear should be the opposite, she delivers mid music and gp is here for it, flowers situation. :clack:

That's my bigger fear tbh

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.