Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

6 minutes ago, Leptine said:

Let's get real for once, in 3 days we're in mid March already, in 2 weeks Bey album and then Taylor dominance in April, for how much Interscope screwed things up with her I strongly doubt they planned to make her release ahead or between the 2 biggest female releases of the year.

This album is coming no sooner than the summer, let’s be real.

• Thanks 1

• Replies 165k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

I recently got into Slayyyter and STARFUCKER is exactly the type of music Gaga should be doing, down to sound, lyricism and hooks. It's insane how others execute the Gaga brand better than her nowadays :coffee2:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Bloody Willy said:

I recently got into Slayyyter and STARFUCKER is exactly the type of music Gaga should be doing, down to sound, lyricism and hooks. It's insane how others execute the Gaga brand better than her nowadays :coffee2:

Starfucker is The Fame’s daughter :clap3:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Well if its not coming this week then i dont see it until late may tbh. 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Human Fly said:

Well if its not coming this week then i dont see it until late may tbh. 

I think it’s not coming. Billie has cleared her ig highlights so this means she’s coming soon 

Edited by Funtonight15

3 minutes ago, Funtonight15 said:

I think it’s not coming. Billie has cleared her ig highlights so this means she’s coming soon 

Yup. I just saw it. She’s coming before Gaga. 

Its more and more looking like LG7 will be linked to Joker movie. 

I wouldnt be surprised if her album comes out the same week with the movie. 

• Like 2

photo_1338094430162-5-0.jpg

Gurls remember we’re still having Gaga in Fortnite Festival until 22nd of April. Probably something will be released until then so it might appear in Fortnite as well.

Anyway announcement on her bday :-*

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

31 minutes ago, Bloody Willy said:

Basic. :rip: You haven't understood the Gaga brand if you think it's what she should be doing. Gaga is far above that sound and aesthetic. If she released that kind of music, she would still be performing in that Ikea parking lot right now.

You can stan Charli XCX, Kim Petras, Porcelain Black, Nathalia Kills or Banks. They all serve the Gaga brand you're talking about.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

1 minute ago, RandomHooker said:

Basic. :rip: You haven't understood the Gaga brand if you think it's what she should be doing. Gaga is far above that sound and aesthetic. If she released that kind of music, she would still be performing in that Ikea parking lot right now.

You can stan Charli XCX, Kim Petras, Porcelain Black, Nathalia Kills or Banks. They all serve the Gaga brand you're talking about.

not to mention the "gaga brand" from 15 years ago nnnn

2 minutes ago, RandomHooker said:

Gaga is far above that sound and aesthetic.

where's the proof? Joanne? Chromatica? If that's above, I'll pass :suburban:

• Thumbs Down 4

Anyway, back to being an OGH until a music-related announcement.

photo_1338094430162-5-0.jpg

Isn't slaytter like... Heidi montag/paris hilton-lite "artist"

:suburban:

• Confused 1

33 minutes ago, Danes said:

Isn't slaytter like... Heidi montag/paris hilton-lite "artist"

No baby, she’s a SINGÉR :suburban:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Freaky Prince said:

No baby, she’s a SINGÉR :suburban:

10/10 song :wanda: 

Really hope she doesn’t waste FN Festival… April 5th it is

Y'all better be focused on the trailer release, because that's all we know is coming before summer :foxaylove3:

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Lil Mxnster said:

Y'all better be focused on the trailer release, because that's all we know is coming before summer :foxaylove3:

Oh TRUST we are SEATED for JFAD trailer 

spacer.png

• Haha 1

at this point the teasing with all the studio pics and everything has been happening for what, like 2 months now? Assuming that's also as long as the era itself will last (unfortunately, especially if it comes just before Joker), oof. I don't get why the teasing this early if nothing is on the horizon.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Bloody Willy said:

where's the proof? Joanne? Chromatica? If that's above, I'll pass :suburban:

Mind you Joanne is a great album. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I hope GÁR sees her sister Ari SMASHING with a quality release and follows suit. There’s no reason she can’t have a smash catch on & grow with the public, she just needs to deliver the right material in both audio & visual. Which we know has been a challenge for the C̶U̶L̶T̶ HAUS since Applause (besides Shallow & ROM) 

• Like 2

her Insta post having more than 1mil likes :clap3:

Spoiler

not reading the comments though :suburban:

5 hr 40 min

!!!

(If there's no new music until like mid May, why would she bleach her brows now? Maybe to shoot the cover / MVs?)

19 minutes ago, frankvert said:

I hope GÁR sees her sister Ari SMASHING with a quality release and follows suit. There’s no reason she can’t have a smash catch on & grow with the public, she just needs to deliver the right material in both audio & visual. Which we know has been a challenge for the C̶U̶L̶T̶ HAUS since Applause (besides Shallow & ROM) 

But Will SHE? CAN SHE? :suburban:

• Thumbs Down 1

52 minutes ago, Bloody Willy said:

at this point the teasing with all the studio pics and everything has been happening for what, like 2 months now? Assuming that's also as long as the era itself will last (unfortunately, especially if it comes just before Joker), oof. I don't get why the teasing this early if nothing is on the horizon.

This 😬 love her sm but just release something. It's literally been 4 years since Chromatica :deadbanana2:

• Like 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.