Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

29 minutes ago, LunaUniverse said:

From someone who saw Gaga at a party last night

Happy for ha living her best life, but the curious side of me so badly wants to know what the outfits look like when she’s out and about like that, the corset sounds cute af  

"hair down" yeah I don't believe it

• Haha 1

• Replies 166.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

You need to forget about Chromatica for awhile and once you come back to it, you realise BABYLON was the ONLY correct choice as the lead single.

I pity the ones who haven't come to this conclusion yet.

This is so cute and wholesome omg, apparently it was Michael's bday party yesterday

They make such an amazing couple together, I think he's the one :date:

Also kii at Cynthia being there but not J*e :dies: it's what he deserves :giraffe:

Edited by Marry Illusion Glory
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Sugden said:

Fashion is now on spotify

hopefully tiktokers find out

I can't find this anywhere on my Spotify lol

40 minutes ago, Hot Volcano said:

You need to forget about Chromatica for awhile and once you come back to it, you realise BABYLON was the ONLY correct choice as the lead single.

I pity the ones who haven't come to this conclusion yet.

Babylon could've worked as a lead single as long as Free Woman would've been the second single, otherwise, it wouldn't work. 

I keep going back and forth with the singles roll-out every time I play the album in full and for me, as much as I love Rain On Me as a single, I think a better presentation of the album single-wise would've been something like this:

Free Woman (Interchangeable)

Babylon (Interchangeable)
Replay (interchangeable)

Alice (Interchangeable)

Rain On Me (Interchangeable)

You pick the order, but I think these tracks in my opinion, represent the idea of Chromatica whilst keeping a cohesive sound and storyline.

2 hours ago, GraceRandolph said:

Just found out Joaquin’s real last name is Bottom.  :deadbanana4:

can't wait for a new rendition :WAP:

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, LostInStereo100 said:

Haven’t been in here in a minute but wanted to see. Has Bloody Mary picked up in streams now that spooky season has been warming up the last few weeks? :angelo:

Not yet, usually Halloween boosts begin only in the middle of October

7 hours ago, Sannie said:

Saying songs like Alice, Rain on Me, 911, and Replay do not have the "Gaga touch" is very strange. The Diana Ross 'It's My House' sample in 'Replay' is one of the coolest, most unique things in her entire discography, especially since we now live in a world where most people sample things in such a basic, boring way.

With that said, I am always down for her ditching people and working with new collaborators. :duca: 

:jonny: Noooo, Joker 2 is going to have her everywhere. She will be unignorable for a solid six months. Those are the best times to be a stan.

BURNS is the reason why those songs sound Gaga at least for Replay (the only song where Bloodpop did nothing and wanted it OUT of the album at first)

Alice is really NOT the song y’all make it out to be… it’s too tamed

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

3 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

BURNS is the reason why those songs sound Gaga at least for Replay (the only song where Bloodpop did nothing and wanted it OUT of the album at first)

Alice is really NOT the song y’all make it out to be… it’s too tamed

ORVtHHF.gif

3 hours ago, LunaUniverse said:

From someone who saw Gaga at a party last night

Happy for ha living her best life, but the curious side of me so badly wants to know what the outfits look like when she’s out and about like that, the corset sounds cute af  

I–

gretchen-sad.gif

27 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Fashion finally playable on Spotify but it being an unofficial upload

ORVtHHF.gif

She never feeds us this is all we can hope for I fear

ORVtHHF.gif

9 hours ago, besaid said:

The delusions of a rock album forever haunting this base :rofl:

Gaga doing a rock album is 1000% more realistic than her collaborating with Bad Bunny or RedOne like this base consistently dreams about.

We're also literally days away from getting a Gaga rock song. :rip:

• Like 8
  • Thumbs Down 2

September 23rd

hsNoUqt.jpgZgjyGth.jpg0Asr6xq.jpgiaXi5Lu.jpg

KglwVEZ.jpgGnPDPKS.jpgk8IIV27.jpgzTKJPPK.pngYRFioiK.png8SXDeby.pngyPHL64D.pngm0Vp0Q4.pngfMKM2A9.pngwrlULQB.pngYVeaMFA.png6McITy2.jpgFhA7guy.jpgPU3VexH.jpgK0KzJ8K.jpgDgHmJS8.jpgyx4FaAl.jpgHnRYQE7.jpg

XzR8RyV.jpglXl7TAq.jpg

PNC7MCz.jpgoqhuE0Y.jpgLf04Q7R.jpgGczEeDo.jpg9vPGmIb.jpge4PyzDq.jpgFefRYFb.jpgSipz8z4.jpgdcZUPMW.jpg7Rx5wW7.jpgcSEwX4q.jpgbEMDB3S.jpgPTTHTOC.jpgbtYu4wI.jpgckO6arV.jpgqR6cm9f.jpgucKuPNs.jpg

FrSIea4.jpgqGr18vQ.jpgBd45McP.jpg1Oty3w4.jpg231r2sM.jpg6Xdpv4G.jpgRoVZysr.jpg7Y1L9xE.jpgna1MzeJ.jpgEVPXnAZ.jpggKaPw8e.jpglexgXOQ.jpgfSCVkeR.jpgvP4pMBo.jpg

4KRzJIY.jpgdwJFIXi.jpgQMHZ9zO.jpggZM8Nzk.jpgWwaNRxP.jpgQNtUuY7.jpgVUh3BV0.jpg9oRbZRE.jpg

• Like 3

I don’t know anything about Broadway shows. If Gaga wrote and produced a musical, how much of a time commitment would it be for her? Assuming she already wrote the music for it. 
If her musical comes out after the JFAD’s Oscar campaign, we might not be getting LG7 until 2026 :khaylan2:

1 hour ago, besaid said:

She never feeds us this is all we can hope for I fear

ORVtHHF.gif

Sis we are getting a rock gospel song ft. The Rolling Stones AND Stevie Wonder in few days 

ORVtHHF.gif

17 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:

Sis we are getting a rock gospel song ft. The Rolling Stones AND Stevie Wonder in few days soon.

ORVtHHF.gif

It's gonna be Friday after Friday of torture and clownery. :clown: 

The best Fame Ball recording :clap3: Love it when she brings out the lavender wig during the piano segment.

• Like 1

Fashion uploaded on Spotify as an appetizer for the RedOne produced and co-written LG7 lead single

I could NOT believe it

IMG-3317.gif

47 minutes ago, Marry The Gods said:

The best Fame Ball recording :clap3: Love it when she brings out the lavender wig during the piano segment.

We need the fuq ass bob back

2 hours ago, Vroom Vroom said:

I don’t know anything about Broadway shows. If Gaga wrote and produced a musical, how much of a time commitment would it be for her? Assuming she already wrote the music for it. 
If her musical comes out after the JFAD’s Oscar campaign, we might not be getting LG7 until 2026 :khaylan2:

I mean, it'd be quite the time commitment. Most musicals take a couple of years to go from conception to any sort of production. It's not like writing 10-15 songs for an album, especially if she were to do the book (script) herself. A bit of an extreme example, but it took Lin Manuel Miranda 6/7 years just to write Hamilton by himself. She'd almost surely find a collaborator. It'd be a process of them getting together, developing initial concepts, seeing what works, writing drafts, and refining. 

For comparison, Sara Bareilles wrote the score for Waitress (which is amazing btw :mandown:). She and the artistic team started initial development during Summer 2013 and then spent most of 2014 pounding out the script with near-exclusive attention. A NYC industry workshop was held that December and the show had its official world premiere at the ART in Cambridge during August 2015. They then went back and retooled the show as needed, finalized the cast, and eventually started rehearsals for the BWay production that started previews late March 2016. From the start of creating it to the first Broadway show, it took like 2 and a half years.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.