Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

13 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

We are the opposite of Taylor’s fans they’re supporting way too much, we’re supporting way too less

So we should become the Barbz and making her songs deathdrop on the charts on the second week? :rip:
Let her flop with dignity.

• Replies 164.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

22 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

Yall expecting SSOH to go #1 on any chart at all?

spacer.png

Won't even chart. 

Sbtm9du.gif

-

100K replies too. The IT base. 

Sbtm9du.gif

25 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

We are the opposite of Taylor’s fans they’re supporting way too much, we’re supporting way too less

Which swiftie reported this :bibliahh:

I had a dream I talked to a genie and I asked for the opening numbers of LG7 and he said it equals to the number of posts in her base. 20 posts per page and we are at 4000. Yall do the math

IMG_3472.gif

1 hour ago, ViviLittleM said:

we are giving her what she's giving to us
how many of you want make up poop?

• Thanks 3

It was off-the-cuff, but he liked it. “She was sitting there on the floor just digging it and singing along,” Wood says, “and Mick said, ‘Well, come on in. Stand up. Let’s make a thing of this then. Let’s do it properly.'” They did another session to tighten it up, singing while facing each other. “It just showed me how versatile she is,” Wonder says. “It was great to hear her sing [with] sort of a soulful feeling.”

When Stevie said you are versatile, you just know you are! Miss GodGa, a versatile LEGEND that you are!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, GraceRandolph said:

Yall expecting SSOH to go #1 on any chart at all?

spacer.png

we could have always counted on Brazil's iTunes chart but she kinda blew it with her devastation

spacer.png

5 minutes ago, truthteller said:

we could have always counted on Brazil's iTunes chart but she kinda blew it with her devastation

spacer.png

wait till she announces her LATAM dates

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, Aden said:

Which one of y'all edited the Sweet Sounds of Heaven wiki page to say it's a single meant to support Gaga's first rock album nnnn :bibliahh:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sweet_Sounds_of_Heaven

:bibliahh: 

I remember back in the day someone from the base edited Million Reason's wiki page and put my username in there 

Edited by jesus del rey
  • Haha 1

Still no news about LG7??

And when is this new collab coming?? I hate the fact that she's only collabing with seniors 

2 minutes ago, Cryptique said:

Still no news about LG7??

And when is this new collab coming?? I hate the fact that she's only collabing with seniors 

It’s all but confirmed she’s working on it. Rolling Stones member Keith Richards said in an interview that the producer of their forthcoming album, Andrew Watt, brought in people he was working with to collab on their album. So he and Gaga have been working together, and if J:FaD is really just jazz covers/showtunes, I don’t think they were working on that (his production credits are mostly pop and rock). Combined with Burns liking LG7 Instagram comments and Andrew Watt following Gaga, Bobby, and Burns at the same time (Bobby also followed Watt at this time) and the rumored Mexico + LatAm dates early next year, it’s safe to say she’s been working on something. We had no idea about the RS collab until it was announced, so she’s just being much more secretive this time around. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Aston Martin said:

It’s all but confirmed she’s working on it. Rolling Stones member Keith Richards said in an interview that the producer of their forthcoming album, Andrew Watt, brought in people he was working with to collab on their album. So he and Gaga have been working together, and if J:FaD is really just jazz covers/showtunes, I don’t think they were working on that (his production credits are mostly pop and rock). Combined with Burns liking LG7 Instagram comments and Andrew Watt following Gaga, Bobby, and Burns at the same time (Bobby also followed Watt at this time) and the rumored Mexico + LatAm dates early next year, it’s safe to say she’s been working on something. We had no idea about the RS collab until it was announced, so she’s just being much more secretive this time around. 

The fact that most liddos just doesnt care any longer.. cause no one moved

• Like 2

2 hours ago, PMM said:

we are giving her what she's giving to us
how many of you want make up poop?

Since 2020, we have gotten Chromatica, Chromatica Reloaded, Love for Sale, BTW anniversary, Hold My Hand, this Rollingstones Song, and several other things. It is not that she is not feeding her fans, it is that her fans are not happy with anything unless it is RedOne rehashes that go #1. :rip: This fanbase cares mostly about one thing and that is chart success, because this fanbase is filled with a lot of losers without lives who need to live vicariously through popstars in order to feel happy in life.

Not talking about any of you guys, of course. :hughard:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Sannie said:

This fanbase cares mostly about one thing and that is chart success, because this fanbase is filled with a lot of losers without lives who need to live vicariously through popstars in order to feel happy in life.

• Haha 3

30 minutes ago, Cryptique said:

The fact that most liddos just doesnt care any longer.. cause no one moved

@Marry Illusion Glory & I have been telling y'all about this

but "NO SELFIE, she ain't working on music since her beloved Chromatica hEr BeST aLBUuummm"

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952fz3l8fcr3paxa232au

• Haha 1

As much as I wanna see her dive into R&B, I love to see her do more Rock esp when that guarantees GAGA-energy and another stadium tour on lock. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.