Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

9 minutes ago, Kimi said:

How many original albums y'all think she'll release in 2020s? I think 3 overall, including Chromatica.

I think we’ll get 4 original albums and 4 movies. 

• Replies 166.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

7 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

I think we’ll get 4 original albums and 4 movies. 

3 albums in 7 years, ma'am you're a dreamer 

spacer.png

19 minutes ago, Kimi said:

How many original albums y'all think she'll release in 2020s? I think 3 overall, including Chromatica.

3 if we are lucky (and a movie she’s in bombs a bit so she runs to music)

spacer.png

15 minutes ago, Kimi said:

3 albums in 7 years, ma'am you're a dreamer 

spacer.png

I think it’s possible. It depends on her movie schedule. If LG7 drops in 2025 it’s possible we get LG8 in 2027 and LG9 in 2029. 

1 hour ago, Kimi said:

3 seems correct (one in 2025/2026 and one in the last few years of the decade). And I think she’ll have 4-5 movie roles this decade when it’s all said and done (some of which may be supporting). 

4 hours ago, Darkgalord said:

I'm desperate for one last iconic bop smasha and then I can die in peace. 

gretchen-gifs.gif

I understand what you mean, but I got that with Rain On Me. :WAP: I wouldn't mind her Believe tho! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Aden said:

Speaking of halftime shows, the straights are stanning Gaga's performance in the comments.

WNWKFPY.gif

the way EVERYONE loves her SBHS, truly an iconic moment for ha :clap3:

The run from Bad Romance -> Alejandro -> Monster. She was SICK for that.

spacer.png

• Like 2

It’s September 11th, y’all better give 911 some streams.

spacer.png

• Thanks 1

She needs to do a tour with a high budget stage. Like eras or renaissance. She would serve if she didnt have a boxed in mess of a stage

4 hours ago, GraceRandolph said:

Gaga should take a fresh direction with LG7 whether that be conceptually or sonically, but I think another album era focused on incorporating another genre into her pop music like Joanne or LFS will turn off a lot of fans at this point. Most Gaga fans want electropop music of some kind, and the GP has responded better to her EDM songs better than her ballads and jazz overall.

The trend has been moved from dance/electro pop to alternative pop. Gaga should take a alt pop direction to satisfy both fans and trends and if possible, even critics. but the most important thing is that she needs masterpiece album something like MBDTF, TPAB, Blonde, Lemonade since one or two more hits won't change her career at this point.

2 minutes ago, Si Hoo said:

The trend has been moved from dance/electro pop to alternative pop. Gaga should take a alt pop direction to satisfy both fans and trends and if possible, even critics. but the most important thing is that she needs masterpiece album something like MBDTF, TPAB, Blonde, Lemonade since one or two more hits won't change her career at this point.

What does an alt pop Gaga album really look like though? Gaga working with Jack Antonoff?

spacer.png

Love my girl Taylor (I'm actually going to her concert), but the Eras Tour stage is not that impressive. Please stop always downplaying Gaga's tours and everything she does. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

What does an alt pop Gaga album really look like though? Gaga working with Jack Antonoff?

spacer.png

Literally every alt pop musicians are working with him so no

Gaga working with Danny L Harle who produced Caroline Polacheck's albums or Finneas Billie Eilish's brother would be fresh

Gaga fans want electropop music of some kind, and the GP has responded better to her EDM songs better

the-lies-rage.gif

2 hours ago, Blade Runner said:

Love my girl Taylor (I'm actually going to her concert), but the Eras Tour stage is not that impressive. Please stop always downplaying Gaga's tours and everything she does. 

+ it's literally an extended/stadium-sized MBT runway

31 minutes ago, RandomHooker said:

the-lies-rage.gif

How many ballads of Gaga’s have truly smashed? ASIB was a once in a career phenomenon, and HMH, MR, and Y&I proved that there is moderate interest in BalladGa. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

It's sad how Chromatica could have been her full Iris Van Herpen era and we got so little (but amazing) looks.

I want her to go full archive for her next era, but I think she's not into couture as she was anymore. 

1 hour ago, PlERRE said:

It's sad how Chromatica could have been her full Iris Van Herpen era and we got so little (but amazing) looks.

I want her to go full archive for her next era, but I think she's not into couture as she was anymore. 

This will all depend on her stylist next era. Chromatica's fashion direction was stunted due to the pandemic. Nicola Formichetti did what he could. 

Currently, her looks in Jazz & Piano are fantastic. Especially the custom looks from Robert Wun. That designer knows how to cut a garment and his designs suit her very well. 

Her stylists just need to dress and associate her with designers who know how to cut & tailor. A lot of couture houses nowadays are a bit lacklustre, it's better for her to be dressed by an actual designer. 

Ie. Robert Wun, Hedi Slimane of Celine, Haider Ackermann, John Galliano of Margiela, 

idk about y'all (yes this is for @Aden you sick twisted white demon, jk luv you bb) but I loved her setlist for SBHT, it is too good wew

spacer.png

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, GraceRandolph said:

It’s September 11th, y’all better give 911 some streams.

spacer.png

remember when she and her team thought it was good idea to release the mv on 9/11?

spacer.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.