Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

She won't risk it. Would be super dumb of her not matter if it's a musical film or whatever.

• Replies 213.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Infernal Paradise

• Almodusa

• Artur

• hausofbryan

not y'all thinking she was releasing Traumatica Ball anytime soon either way

venuss

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Is JFAD safe from these release date movements due to the strike? 

I'm ready 

Haus Lab's  presents The Chromatica Ball: Make Up & Hair BTS, From Haus Lab's Sephora Warehouse 

:WAP:

Edited by venuss
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, EnigmaticAndroid said:

Ummm, what a f*cking dumb thing to say. :rip: There are very real issues going on within the entertainment industry, and some of these things (especially the usage of AI) could set significant legal precedents for other industries.

And part of the strike is that actors immediately stopped all filming and promotion once the deadline passed. No shooting, no screenings, no press junkets, no social media posts. Nothing.

:clap: Man, Gaga fans can be so tone deaf at times. One second complaining about her career being over and then the next wanting her to do something that could end her career. 

This will affect the tour film because the tour film is going on streaming and greedy streaming platforms are a big part of this conundrum. 

8 minutes ago, Baby Judas said:

Technically it should be. All the work being done now is most likely free from what’s happening, but if reshoots are needed then those will be postponed. I think it will be fine. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Baby Judas said:

The movie is wrapped. Only post production missing. I don't think there were any reshoots for the first one. Admittedly, timeline wise, they had time to do reshoots, if they had wished, in January-March, but I doubt they would even plan to do that now because, who's writing? And how can you budget for it?

I mean, if the strike lasts until late summer of next year then the industry as a whole is f*cked anyway... So, I don't really think this will affect J:FaD one way... Or another.

• Like 1

She can join the strike by recording 27 tracks of LG7.

abmSBZI.gif

• Haha 2

At the end of the day, we have been more than lucky with the JFAD timetable all considered, imagine if the filming was supposed to happen in the next 6 months or even worse if it had to stop in the middle of the filming, the movie is wrapped, high chances of no need to reshot and hopefully this mess will be over for good by the time this will be released.

'Chromatica' movie will be released eventually.

We knew, or at least some of us did, that there was the possibility of a long break until JFAD, she has plenty of time now to record new music in the meanwhile and prepare all the projects and music era properly.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Leptine said:

At the end of the day, we have been more than lucky with the JFAD timetable all considered, imagine if the filming was supposed to happen in the next 6 months or even worse if it had to stop in the middle of the filming, the movie is wrapped, high chances of no need to reshot and hopefully this mess will be over for good by the time this will be released.

'Chromatica' movie will be released eventually.

We knew, or at least some of us did, that there was the possibility of a long break until JFAD, she has plenty of time now to record new music in the meanwhile and prepare all the projects and music era properly.

I think we always knew any new album before J:FaD was extremely unlikely. I guess we could dream about a side music project, which is what she hinted at, but besides that, there's nothing. 

if only gar wasn't just an actor right now ugh 

Spoiler

:gaycat1:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, BlondUnicorn said:

:clown:

Thank God for the late 2024 release.

vV3S7zq.gif

Since nothing is happening right now, you all should check Troye's new single. It's so gay and SO GOOD. Music video is a slay too! :jonny5:

• Like 1

hauslabs 2 m 

🚨 NEW SHADE ALERT: ‘PICKET NUDE’ 🚨 Your favorite mega-sized, velvety soft, clean, talc-free Color Fuse Blush drops next week in this limited-edition, warm beige shade—online exclusive on hauslabs.com & sephora.com only!

👉At Haus Labs, we stand in solidarity with the SAG-AFTRA union members who are fighting for fair treatment and better conditions. As a token of our support, a portion of the proceeds from every 'Picket Nude' Color Fuse Blush With Fermented Arnica sold will be donated to the strike fund. Together, let's amplify the talented voices of those who deserve fair pay and recognition. 💪🎭❤️

vV3S7zq.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 11

31 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

what about makeup ads

0ptZLeY.gif

If they don't let her do make up ads, she'll end every Hollywood executive Machete Kills style.

2 hours ago, Pikachoo said:

I can’t believe I got downvoted in this base for saying I don’t want Gaga working on Wednesday

and i also cant believe I care this much about my reputation score

anyway yes gaga yes acclaim

You are right and you should say it :clap3:

Reminds me of when people were open to a BTS or Bieber collab on here after the rumors came out :toofunny3:

• Like 1

Wednesday is a mid show catered to kids and early teens. The comparisons with Stranger Things don't make sense.

Ga Ga should stay clear of both tho...

• Like 4

Confused how Chromatica Bal would be impacted, especially if a streamer already has the rights to it. This is the exact content they would want to release while there's a gap. Guess it depends on how completed it is, and how much say Gaga actually has/if they respect that relationship.

Are Beyonce and Taylor part of SAG? Do they have to be forced to stop touring? I would give anything to stop seeing concert updates on Twitter.

Edited by hellobitchezzz

They won't release TCB while the strike's going on. We all know how hungry Ga is for an Acting Oscar and if she were to release it (or have it be released without her control), people in SAG will be v mad, and you basically need to win SAG to win an acting Oscar.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.