Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

It's a musical release that has been filmed almost a year ago. No one will care if she releases it but knowing her, she will delay the release and then cancel it. TRAUMATICA era is truly the era that keeps on giving trauma 

• Like 1

• Replies 213.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Infernal Paradise

• Almodusa

• Artur

• hausofbryan

This should’ve been released back in May like previously rumored. Why does she always have to sit on her material for so long? :dies:

I think the only thing she has ever released on such short notice/without thinking too much was The Cure.

2 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

It’s still a release. It counts as crossing the picket line.

So releasing movies now is crossing the picket line. Someone dial Margot and the Barbie movie cause it’s coming out soon 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, BlondUnicorn said:

Someone posted this on popa911. Don’t know how reliable, though. :chick2:

Damn she really is bottom bitching for Hollywood

abmSBZI.gif

Lmao @ yall thinking Coronamatica Tour film release would even make enough noise to have a backlash,

people need to care first let's be real 

Bvpa7Lq.gif

• Haha 2

Just now, Komet blu said:

Lmao @ yall thinking Coronamatica Tour film release would even make enough noise to have a backlash,

Bvpa7Lq.gif

i'm a fan and even i barely care about it

chosensparkles

13 minutes ago, Puttanesca said:

Oh please. Letting this strike affect the release of the tour film is so stupid.

Exactly. Who cares about this stinky picket line. Not like it's stopping Barbie movie or anyone else from promoting. This reminds me of fans wanting Chromatica delayed because of Covid meanwhile Dua and everyone else were blowing us up with massive eras :rip:

Lbr she wants the Best Actress Oscar and one of the most important precursors to it is the SAG award. So she's not going to do anything that could be perceived as crossing the SAG picket line, even if releasing the tour film wouldn't technically do so or not enough people may care for there to be backlash. Because I don't think SAG would be very forgiving to any big star that they perceive as doing so. 

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

So releasing movies now is crossing the picket line. Someone dial Margot and the Barbie movie cause it’s coming out soon 

I did wonder how or if it’s going to affect the Barbie movie roll out.

10 minutes ago, Komet blu said:

Bvpa7Lq.gif

It’s not about backlash. She’s apparently not allowed.

1 minute ago, besaid said:

Exactly. Who cares about this stinky picket line. Not like it's stopping Barbie movie or anyone else from promoting. This reminds me of fans wanting Chromatica delayed because of Covid meanwhile Dua and everyone else were blowing us up with massive eras :rip:

Just now, DonnieDarko said:

I did wonder how or if it’s going to affect the Barbie movie roll out.

Barbie promotion is over as of today and will not start back up until the strike is over (which probably won't happen until after the movie's out). 

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, The Witch said:

Time to go back to being a f*cking popstar i fear. C'mon fadGa, LG7's lead single NOW.

abmSBZI.gif

She can’t. Lmao. 

She won't cancel the Migrainematica Ball movie :rip: at worst it's getting postponed 

34 minutes ago, besaid said:

Ummm, what a f*cking dumb thing to say. :rip: There are very real issues going on within the entertainment industry, and some of these things (especially the usage of AI) could set significant legal precedents for other industries.

And part of the strike is that actors immediately stopped all filming and promotion once the deadline passed. No shooting, no screenings, no press junkets, no social media posts. Nothing.

• Like 7

Just now, Artur said:

She won't cancel the Migrainematica Ball movie :rip: at worst it's getting postponed 

I don’t think anyone said that tbh. The discussion was about delaying it. Anyway, we’ve waited for so long, we can (and apparently have to) wait a bit more.

I think Traumatica Ball has nothing to do with what's happening tbh. She can release it whenever she wants.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, EnigmaticAndroid said:

Ummm, what a f*cking dumb thing to say. :rip: There are very real issues going on within the entertainment industry, and some of these things (especially the usage of AI) could set significant legal precedents for other industries.

And part of the strike is that actors immediately stopped all filming and promotion once the deadline passed. No shooting, no screenings, no press junkets, no social media posts. Nothing.

Bye bye Haus Labs

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 4

And can we just establish that Gaga doing anything to cross the picket line would be a supremely dumb career move. Like, the worst since the R Smelly collab. The broad industry support she's worked for years to gain would evaporate, especially among actors. She could face punishment from the union. Expulsion even depending on how bad it is. There's literally no reason to play that game. 

If the tour film is done and ready to go, there shouldn't be a problem in releasing it. She wouldn't be able to promote it all, but it could still be released like everything else this year. 

• Like 1

I can’t believe I got downvoted in this base for saying I don’t want Gaga working on Wednesday

and i also cant believe I care this much about my reputation score

anyway yes gaga yes acclaim

A non-acting concert special should be able to be promoted :skull: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.