Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

3 minutes ago, The Witch said:

MusicGa? f*cking OVER!

ActressGa? f*cking DONE!

AvonGa still here

#AdGa still standing 

abmSBZI.gif

"musicGa is gone. actressGa is gone. TouringGa is gone. But I'm still here" AvonGa

• Haha 2

• Replies 213.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Infernal Paradise

• Almodusa

• Artur

• hausofbryan

She's definitely not releasing or announcing the Chromatica ball movie in the middle of the Summer, especially when she claimed she still is working on it, I think the movie can actually benefit from this strike with less new stuff coming up in the upcoming year, it could drive more attention to it.

56 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

She’s not acting in it though, so that shouldn’t be affected. It’s in a similar realm as reality/competition shows being unaffected. Though I will say it would sorta be in poor taste if she were to randomly announce it today given her relation to the acting world.

This, it's basically a visual music project at the end.

7 minutes ago, Leptine said:

She's definitely not releasing or announcing the Chromatica ball movie in the middle of the Summer, especially when she claimed she still is working on it, I think the movie can actually benefit from this strike with less new stuff coming up in the upcoming year, it could drive more attention to it.

Benefit how exactly? This is literally something only fans will care for, so just hand it to us and get it over with already.

abmSBZI.gif

Just now, Freaky Prince said:

Benefit how exactly? This is literally something only fans will care for, so just hand it to us and get it over with already.

abmSBZI.gif

True. Unless it hits like Netflix or Disney+, no one outside our base will care for it

Y'all, I've been holding in a secret for the past several weeks. For the first time in my stan life, I have insider knowledge of what LG's team is up to because I've been in talks with them (at my job) for something I obviously can't tell you about. The deal was all ready to be signed, pending the SAG contracts b/c she doesn't want to be seen as crossing the picket line since she's a serious actress now-- even if it's for only music.

As long as this strike goes on, we're getting ZERO Gaga public appearances. :( I'm devastated b/c I thought for a minute I was actually going to meet her for the first time.

Someone posted this on popa911. Don’t know how reliable, though. :chick2:

Edited by BlondUnicorn

Yeah, it’s over. She’s definitely not going to do anything anytime soon. The strike really messed everything up.

5 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

abmSBZI.gif

If there will be less content available in the upcoming year, this release can drive more attention depending on the platform of release, the GP might check as well if this somehow enter in the top10 of the service it will be released, clearly she ain't releasing anytime soon giving she still is working on it, Autumn is the best scenario.

Do they seriously need A WHOLE DAMN YEAR to edit a 2-hours long concert shot in one single location? :rip:

Bey just randomly released some incredible footage taken from various Ren Tour shows and she’s in the middle of her tour, travelling all over.

What the hell are they still editing on? This is sum bullshhh :ahh: 

• Like 4

When we told y’all the chroma name was CURSED

Despite doing only a few selected shows and making most of us travel hundreds or even thousands of miles to see her for the first time in almost a decade, she’s making us starve on the footage for this damn tour. :toofunny2:

The Chromatica era is truly the trauma that keeps on affecting the fans :rip: 

• Like 1

Just now, Dr.Cake said:

Despite doing only a few selected shows and making most of us travel hundreds or even thousands of miles to see her for the first time in almost a decade, she’s making us starve on the footage for this damn tour. :toofunny2:

The Chromatica era is truly the trauma that keeps on affecting the fans :rip: 

We blame bloodpop

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, chosensparkles said:

We blame bloodpop

More like we praise BloodPop for his amazing work and we blame the fans. 

• Thumbs Down 2

34 minutes ago, Leptine said:

I said the other week as a throwaway comment it would come out January 2024 and I’m standing by this :allears:

23 minutes ago, BlondUnicorn said:

Someone posted this on popa911. Don’t know how reliable, though. :chick2:

« I don't want to give too much information away in case it still happens, but... it was a musical performance for an event - but her camp said she won't be doing it if SAG strikes »

it’s okay she was about to perform La Vie En Rose anyway

Honestly I don't know what to think, because at this point it's becoming kind of absurd that everytime something happens in this world, this woman is punctually expected to release a public statement about it or stay retired like some sort of head of State widow because it's seen like a disrespect to something or somebody if she does something public, whereas the others can continue their tours or release their projects in spite of everything without issues.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

1 minute ago, ViviLittleM said:

« I don't want to give too much information away in case it still happens, but... it was a musical performance for an event - but her camp said she won't be doing it if SAG strikes »

it’s okay she was about to perform La Vie En Rose anyway

:rip:

comrade GÁR not crossing the picket line :clap3:

Edited by sunbathinganimal
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Leptine said:

Honestly I don't know what to think, because at this point it's becoming kind of absurd that everytime something happens in this world, this woman is punctually expected to release a public statement about it or stay retired like some sort of head of State widow because it's seen like a disrespect to something or somebody if she does something public, whereas the others can continue their tours or release their projects in spite of everything without issues.

That's only in her head (and monsters) tho. She is creating that narrative for herself.

With the strikes will it affect Joker in anyway? Are they still allowed to edit the film for example?

I guess that includes Chromatica Ball as well, but with how long its taking her and her team to do things these days it won't be out until 2025 anyway.

1 minute ago, eclipsed said:

With the strikes will it affect Joker in anyway? Are they still allowed to edit the film for example?

I guess that includes Chromatica Ball as well, but with how long its taking her and her team to do things these days it won't be out until 2025 anyway.

Film editors aren't in SAG, so yes. Now the strike would affect reshoots, but Joker is still over a year out from release. So if the strike ends less than 6 months from now, that won't really be affected either. The far-off release date and filming schedule both turned out to be blessings in disguise. 

Now same with the Chromatica Ball, but I don't think she'd release it during the strike since 

1. she couldn't promote it (though idk if she would anyway)

2. she probably doesn't want to be perceived as crossing the picket line 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

Film editors aren't in SAG, so yes. Now the strike would affect reshoots, but Joker is still over a year out from release. So if the strike ends less than 6 months from now, that won't really be affected either. The far-off release date and filming schedule both turned out to be blessings in disguise. 

Now same with the Chromatica Ball, but I don't think she'd release it during the strike since 

1. she couldn't promote it (though idk if she would anyway)

2. she probably doesn't want to be perceived as crossing the picket line 

This. We’re doomed. 

You really think she’s gonna promote?

the only thing you’re getting is teaser trailer

movie

And maybe a Zane Lowe interview 

It’s still a release. It counts as crossing the picket line.

Edited by DonnieDarko

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.