• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Infernal Paradise

• Almodusa

• Artur

• hausofbryan

27 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

:bibliahh:

ASIB's impact still being felt, literally! Too much TABS!!

Commenting and giving an opinion on rumors about Gaga possibly being part on Wednesday season 2 doesn't mean people "desperately" wants Gaga on that show, once again the usual suspects in here proving they're not able to read and understand the contest of certain comments.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Leptine said:

Commenting and giving an opinion on rumors about Gaga possibly being part on Wednesday season 2 doesn't mean people "desperately" wants Gaga on that show, once again the usual suspects in here proving they're not able to read and understand the contest of certain comments.

The rumors are so fake though. It’s not even worth a conversation since it is never going to happen 

anyway 

We are so blessed to have 3 versions of Babylon 

We’re dancing under a Bloodpop moonlight :gaycatina1:

It's not reported anywhere that Tim Burton is not behind the show anymore by the way, he still is credited as executive producer for all the 8 episodes, meaning he was still involved with the rest of episodes and usually tv shows are directed by different directors.

Ryan Murphy has never directed all the episodes from a whole show of him, he does 2-3 at max and then the rest of episodes are directed by different directors, this happens to majority of tv shows.

5 hours ago, sunbathinganimal said:

when was the last time he served anyway

His last Oscar nomination was not long time ago and he just got a directing Emmy nomination out of Wednesday.

9 minutes ago, Leptine said:

His last Oscar nomination was not long time ago and he just got a directing Emmy nomination out of Wednesday.

And as executive producer for comedy series 

30 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

The rumors are so fake though. It’s not even worth a conversation since it is never going to happen

Maybe but it wouldn't have been that surprising if they offered or asked her to be part of the show, even for a small role or cameo, this has been discussed several times when BM went viral with several people expressing that they would like her to be on the show.

There's no much to talk anyways.. My issue is when people take a consideration as something like 'they desperate want', when it's just a consideration about possible projects.

Imagine if They submit bloody Mary to the Grammys with a new version and it wins. SHARTPOP will be the only grammyless studio album she has as it should

gretchen-giggle.gif

8 hours ago, Bojana said:

not people wanting wednesday when even its lead actress slammed it

plus, I don't see gags doing streaming shows

Yeah, she shouldn't do a streaming show until her box office appeal wanes a bit.

9 hours ago, Bojana said:

I can see her doing something prestigious on HBO, but yeah she needs to stay away from those corny Netflix and Disney shows

I think we are getting the announcement for the Dragonmatica Ball Z tour in a few days...

F0g_xvEXgAAb3cE?format=jpg&name=medium 

Her last insta post flopped, not even reached 1m likes. 

It's what she deserves for all that Mouse Labs propaganda posts 

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952ein74mcji4tnblazc9 

13 hours ago, Bojana said:

Tbf, there's basically nothing relevant that's non-streaming aside from HBO. And even they get considerable consumption through Max. Network is pretty dead aside from sitcoms that... blow up on streaming.

I don't think there's any reason to expect her to be on the Wednesday, but there's also a ton lesser side gigs for her to snatch. Especially if the show is going in a much more horror-centric direction. Imo, it'd be a fun, easy, well-received 2-week gig that'd smash. 

• Like 1

Hollywood's actors are going on strike, and like Box Office Theory is saying, this means Joker 2 is pretty much locked to be the highest grossing film next year. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

55 minutes ago, Blade Runner said:

Hollywood's actors are going on strike, and like Box Office Theory is saying, this means Joker 2 is pretty much locked to be the highest grossing film next year. 

ATRL about to become Deadpool 3 stans.

“As part of the SAG-AFTRA strike I have decided to break into the editing room and delete JFAD” :gaycat:

Edited by Almodusa
  • Haha 4

Quickly use Plastic Doll on Tik Tok to promote Barbie. 

Make it the new anthem of Barbie and make it's streams increase  

AmusingAdmirableElephant-max-1mb.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.