• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

3 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

The first verse alone SHITS on Before I Croak plssss :bibliahh:That turd is the worst thing on ASIB. Let's set things clear.

Finally some TRUTH. Before I Caca deserves no rights

Everyone saying this is no Shallow when the reactions to Shallow were essentially the same :deadbanana2: 

It's cute :) Kind of what I expected so I'm not disappointed. No idea how it's going to chart

Hmm the intro - Bloodpop needs his ass beat.  My guess is that it plays into the credits somehow because there's no other reason...

Very satisfied with the rest of the song - that fact that I get to hear it live in a stadium twice whew - I won.  

It's not lacking in catchiness, it's lacking in range. She started shouting from the jump.

1 minute ago, MAKSIM said:

I saved the thread responses from when Shallow was released and have the posts of people saying it won’t be a hit, that it doesn’t go anywhere and that it won’t do anything. Should I do an expose of which users are doing the same tonight? :eli: 

Oh... Didn't ATResetL removed those or did you screencapped them? :eli:

I remember being like "okay..." after listening to Shallow too. Gaga's songs generally get much better after some time. 

Not sure this will resonate with the GeePee though. Shallow started out slow and then erupted, whereas HMH is erupting at the first chorus already. :rip:

Edited by Sombre

idk, I really think this could be a hit. It kinda feels like an unexpected smash to me

1 minute ago, Blade Runner said:

But yes, she's getting that Oscar nom. 100%. 

HMH is very Diane Warren Oscar bait-y.

But Diane couldn’t win an Oscar with this.

This is like Miley’’s When I Look at You little sister 

I can see Kelly Clarkson covering this song at her show :heart2:

The pre-chorus is so ******* HEAVENLY. One of her best I fear :jonny4:

And the bridge :jonny5:and the outro :jonny5::jonny5:

1 minute ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

You were actually so close :lmao: and the way your chorus has more melody to it eye

Thank you :heart2: I guessed the chords but that was easy. And I mean I sound like a pretentious ass saying it but I do like my chorus better, drag me but I can't lie :rip: Even though them notes are at the TOP of my register and I was serving struggle vocals

This song needed a stronger hook and it's annoying because it was right there at the end of the pre-chorus

3 minutes ago, MonsterConnor said:

The best part of the song is the moment at 2:20 when she repeats, "Hold my hand. Hold my. Hold my hand. Hold my hand." 

yup

They tried to copy Before I Christ but failed mefears

1 minute ago, Rocket said:

HMH is very Diane Warren Oscar bait-y.

But Diane couldn’t win an Oscar with this.

It is. 

She's getting that nom. I'm sure. 

4 minutes ago, MAKSIM said:

I saved the thread responses from when Shallow was released and have the posts of people saying it won’t be a hit, that it doesn’t go anywhere and that it won’t do anything. Should I do an expose of which users are doing the same tonight? :eli: 

Spill :nicole2:

3 minutes ago, Chasing Comet said:

The chorus is weird, I didn't like it at first, but it's kinda catchy and very stuck in the head :psyduck:

Same. I only played it twice and I'm still repeating the chorus in my head 

I really like it 

what she’s been doing all these years though I could not tell you :rip: 

one things for sure, this will go awff this summer at the stadium shows :wanda:

whew ok the outro is really a ******* slay

Pre chorus > Outro > Chorus > Intro > Bridge where she says hold my hand hold my hand :biblio: 

1 minute ago, Cryptique said:

They tried to copy Before I Christ but failed mefears

Mmmm no, one is actually tolerable and it’s not this one 

2 minutes ago, Bamboo said:

Everyone saying this is no Shallow when the reactions to Shallow were essentially the same :deadbanana2: 

It's cute :) Kind of what I expected so I'm not disappointed. No idea how it's going to chart

Its a weird (but expected) comparison when Shallow is perfectly well crafted to fit as a scene in a movie during one of its biggest peaks. Hold My Hand completely passed the assignment in regards to a credits song.

1 minute ago, Protocol said:

Thank you :heart2: I guessed the chords but that was easy. And I mean I sound like a pretentious ass saying it but I do like my chorus better, drag me but I can't lie :rip: Even though them notes are at the TOP of my register and I was serving struggle vocals

This song needed a stronger hook and it's annoying because it was right there at the end of the pre-chorus

Everything about this is true. Idk why they couldnt make a better hook. ARUTW's melody was amazing.

I think the chorus is catchy enough. I mean its no Bad Romance earworm, but it's kind of catchy in the same way EOM is imo

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.