Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

The intro was serving Babylon but why does BP think he's being cool with that :ahh:

• Replies 164.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

The lack of catchy melody/hook is my biggest complaint :dies:

HER ******* VOCALS 

WE NEED AN ALBUM NOW

It's very cute and her vocals are fantastic. I really can't decide right now if radio will touch this. 

The first verse alone SHITS on Before I Croak plssss :bibliahh:That turd is the worst thing on ASIB. Let's set things clear.

The more I listen the more I love it.

It's Brooklyn Nights little sister :celestial4:

Spoiler

lmao at the meltdowns :bibliahh:

I really like it, but I think that if the song having two versions is true, I'm gonna love the one in the movie more. Keep in mind the song comes at the climax. It's gonna be magical. I feel it already.  :worship:

1 minute ago, Cryptique said:

honestly same

1 minute ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

Whoever said it's Before I Cry 2.0 was right!

Except BEFORE I CHRIST i a lot better..

This sounds like BIC's basic sister

Screaming at us joking about the song sounding like Before I Cry, and it actually sounding like that. :ahh: Someone check up on @Brooke Candy 

Love the song... The intro... Gaga's vocals... Bloodpop production...

Tbh the first time i heard 'Shallow' was so disappointed, but this one is amazingg :clap3:

Spoiler

div widget

1 minute ago, Cryptique said:

How is the HOLD MY HAND HOLD MY HAND not cute

This is a redemption for Before I Cry and Brooklyn Nights, the best parts of both songs together. WE ARE WINNING THE OSCAR LADIES AND THIS SONG WILL BE SANG ON EVERY SINGLE TALENT SHOW

Yall I'm getting chills thinking of the first performance at the Cosmetica Ball omg :jonny5:

Imagine this, Shallow and ARUTW on the same night :jonny5:

I laughed at intro like you can tell Bloodpop tried something there! 
the song is nice but I didn’t really care that much tbh

I saved the thread responses from when Shallow was released and have the posts of people saying it won’t be a hit, that it doesn’t go anywhere and that it won’t do anything. Should I do an expose of which users are doing the same tonight? :eli: 

The best part of the song is the moment at 2:20 when she repeats, "Hold my hand. Hold my. Hold my hand. Hold my hand." 

The chorus is weird, I didn't like it at first, but it's kinda catchy and very stuck in the head :psyduck:

At first listen I kind of felt the same way about Easy On Me where it was good but something was missing but like EOM it's getting better with each listen 

2 minutes ago, MonsterConnor said:

It's very cute and her vocals are fantastic. I really can't decide right now if radio will touch this. 

IMO it might get support from HAC and AC but no way Pop is spinning this.

they better cut the intro for RADIO

tumblr_inline_niurebZ39J1rv46dl.gif

4 minutes ago, Protocol said:

I can't lie, I'm a lil disappointed with the chorus and I don't think this sounds like a hit per se. The ending especially, there's no melody, just ad libs. Maybe it's a grower though. 

So my "fake chorus" was this, which I put together based on the melody in the preview she shared on Instagram. I thought the "I won't let go till the end" bit was the start of the chorus:

https://voca.ro/1hUvCs2dT3ls

You were actually so close :lmao: and the way your chorus has more melody to it eye

i they they focused too much on making the song sound powerful and forgot about making a memorable melody

that's my only problem with it

4 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

The intro was serving Babylon but why does BP think he's being cool with that :ahh:

This! Drop his ass Gaga!!

the song is beautiful, very powerful and she’s serving vocals for days

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.