Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

It was obviously a matter of time before the song started to decrease, the trend is done and there's no strong push, still great for a 2011 not single track song, but for sure not going to lose sleep because it's decreasing, I already moved on from BM since weeks.

At this point I hope for a new droplet this year (not count on it) to keep her streams healthy.

• Replies 164.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

20 minutes ago, Leptine said:

At this point I hope for a new droplet this year (not count on it) to keep her streams healthy.

yeah, i think we got lucky with BM and lightening striking twice like that to save her streams would be rare. Its only downhill from here.

I think a collab on someone else's album, after some more deliberate Behind The Scenes tiktok payola and using her songs on netflix is the way forward
(like what happened to lana del rey)

torrie-wilson-showing-off-her-championship-belt-fljrz5igrt7ctey2.gif

51 minutes ago, truthteller said:

and the most well executed concept album (minus the horrible Stupid Love video and H&M shopping mall bland production on Free Woman) since... TFM

the way that SL was leaked a month ago... complimented with that horrendous video.. and then the pandemic kicked in on a global scale that she turned into an UN ambassador role to host that crying s*** show :rip:   and then finally ROM and SC smashed and then BLM expanded to a nationwide focus three days after the album dropped with more COVID coverage everywhere so that she had completely abandoned all the traditional promo until VMA... 

the era was truly doomed :deadbanana2:

Gosh that UN show is probably the worst thing Gagas ever done

53 minutes ago, Mr. Stratus said:

yeah, i think we got lucky with BM and lightening striking twice like that to save her streams would be rare. Its only downhill from here.

I think a collab on someone else's album, after some more deliberate Behind The Scenes tiktok payola and using her songs on netflix is the way forward
(like what happened to lana del rey)

torrie-wilson-showing-off-her-championship-belt-fljrz5igrt7ctey2.gif

We desperately need something new this year, but I don't see it.

At least we're gonna have the Oscar performance in a month and some beautiful red carpet moments I guess.

WgFrKkq.gif

This year the Oscar nominees Luncheon is 13th February, maybe she's gonna attend if she's free.

It's the event where they take a picture to all the Oscar nominees.

She served one of her worst look last time lol.

lady-gaga-arrives-at-the-91st-oscars-nom

10 minutes ago, Leptine said:

We desperately need something new this year, but I don't see it.

At least we're gonna have the Oscar performance in a month and some beautiful red carpet moments I guess.

WgFrKkq.gif

i doubt that will smith will be punching anyone this year, not sure about rihanna upstaging Gaga in a performance capacity or a win.

So,... Gaga has the chance to design a performance, and red carpet so strong that the next day she is centre of attention and this in turn can help her streams - and add to the topgun legacy.

Although i doubt HMH is winning sh*t or doing anything except stabilise above 200k if she's lucky

WgFrKkq.gif

Edited by Mr. Stratus

2 minutes ago, Mr. Stratus said:

i doubt that will smith will be punching anyone this year, not sure about rihanna upstaging Gaga in a performance capacity or a win.

So,... Gaga has the chance to design a performance, and red carpet so strong that the next day she is centre of attention and this in turn can help her streams - and add to the topgun legacy.

Although i doubt HMH is winning sh*t or doing anything except stabilise above 200k if she's lucky

WgFrKkq.gif

We can settle for a good performance and outfit, the rest would be icing on the cake.

WgFrKkq.gif

i don't think we need to worry about Rih upstaging Gar in a live performance of all things 

WgFrKkq.gif

13 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

i don't think we need to worry about Rih upstaging Gar in a live performance of all things 

WgFrKkq.gif

So she can make this 2023: The Year of Gaga

Another til it happens to you/TSOM tribute-esque performance collapse for 'Hand' 

Wind machine on stage, she is on stage with a fake hyrda jet - kenny loggins catches her as she jumps out

PICTURE THE SERVE

WgFrKkq.gif

1 minute ago, Mr. Stratus said:

So she can make this 2023: The Year of Gaga

Another til it happens to you/TSOM tribute-esque performance collapse for 'Hand' 

Wind machine on stage, she is on stage with a fake hyrda jet - kenny loggins catches her as she jumps out

PICTURE THE SERVE

WgFrKkq.gif

when she crashes into the ceremony in a fighter jet, performs HMH in an epic fashion and then kills 6 people bc she's in character as Harley

WgFrKkq.gif

A jet-piano and a parachute gown for the Oscars would be cute

4 hours ago, PoisonCandy said:

This. Also, had no idea people used BLM to justify Chromatica's underperformance. How does that work when Future Nostalgia was happening around the same time and smashed way harder :rip:

Future nostalgia was released two months ahead of Chromatica, while Gaga’s album dropped right during the week of the George Floyd murder and at the start of protests. She was getting dragged for her life on twitter when she posted something like “now everybody dance!” at midnight. The protests and Covid effectively put a 3 month stop on the Chromatica era that was only resurrected for the VMA performance. 

It was two completely different rollouts. 

39 minutes ago, Mr. Stratus said:

WgFrKkq.gif

or worse... Rihanna serving best dressed of the night while Miss Joanne serving old hag of the night... the comparison will be brutal

WgFrKkq.gif

7 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

when she crashes into the ceremony in a fighter jet, performs HMH in an epic fashion and then kills 6 people bc she's in character as Harley

WgFrKkq.gif

when she performs with a christian choir and chant "so jesus please hold my hand" for the chorus and ends with "scientology is bad kids" 

imagine how viral it can go 

WgFrKkq.gif

Edited by truthteller

Aren't the days of her doing surprising or eccentric tv performances over? Like when was her last such performance?

She’s gonna show up in a tired hairdo with the roots showing, botched lips about to burst out with cement, sing acoustic with a piano and win her Oscar.

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, UThinkUrMovinOnBut said:

Aren't the days of her doing surprising or eccentric tv performances over? Like when was her last such performance?

She makes effort when its the things her fans hate, hihi!
WgFrKkq.gif

US Radio (Overall)

80 (+7)    Lady Gaga - Bloody Mary     15.69 (+0.91)    *NEW PEAK*

1613294941_lisabarlow2.thumb.gif.9da8d4d

4 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

US Radio (Overall)

80 (+7)    Lady Gaga - Bloody Mary     15.69 (+0.91)    *NEW PEAK*

H100 top 50 peak secure.

11 minutes ago, UThinkUrMovinOnBut said:

She kinda served with chromatica's VMA performance.

11 minutes ago, UThinkUrMovinOnBut said:

For the public, performances like 'Shallow' are surprising.

Gaga fans have to understand something: she can't surprise us anymore. We've seen her do everything. We've seen her accomplish everything. There is just nothing left for her to do. That's no one's fault and is just a product of stanning someone who has been through it all. All we can do is just sit back and try to enjoy what she does give us without expectation.

a Danger Zone / HMH medley would immediately become the most talked and acclaimed performance of the night, not that borefest tribute song or random Indian dance break

spacer.png 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.