Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

1 hour ago, Aden said:

Just Dance must certainly be Diamond-eligible by now.

Interscope really needs to update her entire discography's certifications. :deadbanana:

They're probably gonna wait until Shallow is Diamond eligible, which isn't that far away in time tbf.

• Replies 164.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

2 hours ago, Vroom Vroom said:

I just know some basic white girl out there has an Is That Alright? tattoo 

Me :gaycat4:

2 hours ago, Bojana said:

the little song that could 

A rare case of talent losing and winning at the same time :giraffe:

7 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

I listened to/read lyrics to the 6 visual media song Grammy nominees…miss HMH deserves tbh

I was just listening to it and, it is so explosive. The Oscars performance has potential to be incredible. :jonny2:

3 hours ago, GraceRandolph said:

This fanbase hails ASIB way too highly and is way too critical of Chromatica. 

3 hours ago, dream8ker said:

I love both honestly. 

So do I, but Chrome was a regression. Anyone can see that.

1 hour ago, PoisonCandy said:

Is it even fair to compare ASIB and Chromatica? If it wasn’t for the same artist creating both of them, they would never be mentioned in the same sentence. One is a soundtrack for a movie full of folksy ballads. The other is a mainstream dance pop album. 

Chromatica should be compared to her previous dance pop album, ARTPOP. Chromatica is an improvement of that one 

4 hours ago, PoisonCandy said:

Chromatica was an improvement from her previous pop albums, it can’t be and shouldn’t be compared to a hugely successful soundtrack album.

Edited by DonnieDarko

2 hours ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Lots of Monster edits popping up on fyp lately. Next viral smasha?

Chromaball.thumb.gif.d5732bb47a3bdb1c7446d09a70125e60.gif

Let’s see if its wow streams will grow. 

5 hours ago, PoisonCandy said:

This is literally something this fanbase made up to justify it not being a huge success :skull:

2 hours ago, DonnieDarko said:

Chromatica was an improvement from her previous pop albums, it can’t be and shouldn’t be compared to a hugely successful soundtrack album.

How come...? it's improvement from BTW, TFM? Are you serious?

2 hours ago, nick4bty said:

This is literally something this fanbase made up to justify it not being a huge success :skull:

It's easily her most regressive album musically which has been a widely held opinion since the beginning. :biblio:

If there's anything people love to cling to as an excuse for Chromatica not smashing it's BLM, which has always been wrong and inappropriate. 

Production wise ARTPOP is miles ahead of Chroma-ma-ma-tica :gaygacat6:However, Chromatica is her strongest album lyrically if you delete Stupid Noise

7 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:

Production wise ARTPOP is miles ahead of Chroma-ma-ma-tica :gaygacat6:However, Chromatica is her strongest album lyrically if you delete Stupid Noise

The lyrics on Chromatica are very simple, but it works for that kind of production. I would say that Joanne and The Fame Monster and to some degree BTW all have better lyrics than Chrome.

Chromatica is her most well thought out and cohesive album, artpop may have superior ideas and ambition, but it failed to deliver, that ''POP IS ART'' theme is too grand to do for Gaga at that time. I love her for trying that but let's be serious. Chromatica may be a little safe for her, maybe that's why some of you didn't appreciate it more, after all many of us love her because of her rebellious attitude. But let's see what risk she would take for her next album.

BM got 6-7 spins from the each of the 3 biggest T40 stations yesterday (Z100 NY - 6, KIIS LA - 7, B96 Chicago - 6) 

ExvpkP0WUAQgWu2?format=jpg&name=900x900

Edit: 8 spins from KIIS! :duca:

Edited by Marry Illusion Glory

4 minutes ago, Mercurio said:

The lyrics on Chromatica are very simple, but it works for that kind of production. I would say that Joanne and The Fame Monster and to some degree BTW all have better lyrics than Chrome.

I think in Chromatica she does a wonderful job talking about trauma and PTSD in such a strong yet clear way. 

58 minutes ago, DoctorIce said:

It's easily her most regressive album musically which has been a widely held opinion since the beginning. :biblio:

If there's anything people love to cling to as an excuse for Chromatica not smashing it's BLM, which has always been wrong and inappropriate. 

it didn't reinvent the wheel at all, is what it is basically. I don't think it was ever supposed too. I think Chromatica had a lot more going for it then against it in hindsight. Thematically is strong, the mental health/PTSD concept in a dance album is innovative in itself.

The album was nicely acclaimed, made year end aggregate. So at least there's that, cause a lot of people here act like its this terrible album.

The commercial performance for chromatica was a very very touchy issue in the base.  Thankfully, the unique circumstances shouldn't happen again :rip:

Edited by Mr. Stratus

2 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

BM got 6-7 spins from the each of the 3 biggest T40 stations yesterday (Z100 NY - 6, KIIS LA - 7, B96 Chicago - 6) 

I hope they were during rush hours

3 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

What is considered semi-PR and PR?

1 minute ago, Modern Ecstasy said:

https://atrl.net/forums/topic/428104-is-dd-better-than-tfm/

Trying to insinuate that D&D is better than the pop bible TFM? This deserves skull draggings. 
Whip Ma GIF by GifGari

that album isn't even as good as Chromatica (well a few would've fit nicely in a deluxe hihi)

So yes! the comparison to TFM is insulting
200.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.