Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

Peak Streams After Going Viral (Peak Date)

Just Dance: 764,699 (11/18/2022)

Judas: 534,538 (11/18/2022)

Government Hooker: 196,054 (07/01/2022)

Am I missing any? Will be interesting to see where Bloody Mary ends up. :duca: (It's also worth noting Just Dance would have been higher if that fraudulent edit wasn't on Spotify and cannibalizing its streams during the peak of its virility.)

• Replies 159.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

10 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

big on the internet add I-  :jonnycat: 

Viral Hits next 

EbEVNXE.gif

I wonder if this is her team's doing. Bobby liked LGN post and they tag him in every new BM related post too :jonny2:

15 minutes ago, Pop Art said:

Peak Streams After Going Viral (Peak Date)

Just Dance: 764,699 (11/18/2022)

Judas: 534,538 (11/18/2022)

Government Hooker: 196,054 (07/01/2022)

Am I missing any? Will be interesting to see where Bloody Mary ends up. :duca: (It's also worth noting Just Dance would have been higher if that fraudulent edit wasn't on Spotify and cannibalizing its streams during the peak of its virility.)

I don't wanna get my hopes up, but if it got 700k on a Sunday, is 1M on a Monday too far-fetched? :duca: 

Bobby really thought he was going to go on a little 3 month vacation while Gaga filmed JFAD. He must be mad that TikTok is forcing him to do his job :-*

13 minutes ago, Artur said:

I don't wanna get my hopes up, but if it got 700k on a Sunday, is 1M on a Monday too far-fetched? :duca: 

I don't want to get my hopes up either, but seeing how it's increased the last 2 days, 1M for today seems completely plausible. :duca:

19 minutes ago, Artur said:

I wonder if this is her team's doing. Bobby liked LGN post and they tag him in every new BM related post too :jonny2:

I'd hope so, that it is her team working with her flop ass label, it's literally their job :toofunny3: although I don't see anything in his recent twitter likes?

I remember even DH/Backstabber/Say It Right etc got spots on some of these key Gen Z/alpha-centered playlists fairly quickly after going viral. So these additions are a good sign. Perched for today's update :duca:

I heard she filmed music videos for Bloody Mary and Sour Candy on the WB lot. Not sure if true but imagine the serve 

EbEVNXE.gif

2 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

I'd hope so, that it is her team working with her flop ass label, it's literally their job :toofunny3: although I don't see anything in his recent twitter likes?

I remember even DH/Backstabber/Say It Right etc got spots on some of these key Gen Z/alpha-centered playlists fairly quickly after going viral. So these additions are a good sign. Perched for today's update :duca:

Ohhh no no no. He is liking their insta posts!

Things are so promising right now! :duca: 

I'm super late but I just saw the 700k update :jonny5:

original sound - main account got banned you will always be famous

iwGO7A9.gif

3 minutes ago, Artur said:

Ohhh no no no. He is liking their insta posts!

Ahh okay.

3 minutes ago, Artur said:

Global Shazam

43. Bloody Mary (NE)

:jonny5:

Damn.

FVzXNWu.gif

Does anyone know off the top of their head what's the tiktok viral catalog (old) song that got the biggest streams peak? 

Edited by Marry Illusion Glory

I’ll gladly take a permaban for the artRAVE version of PARTYNASEAUS to go extremely viral so that they’re forced to release it on streaming :lakitu:

A. G. Cook executive producer for LG7 :alexz:

Edited by EnigmaticAndroid

13 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Does anyone know off the top of their head what's the tiktok viral catalog (old) song that got the biggest streams peak? 

I remember, One Kiss. It did over 2m at some point. It even reentered in Top 50, i think.

18 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Running Up That Hill!?

25 minutes ago, Dr.Cake said:

Running Up That Hill!?

Yeah but RUTH is different, it was prominently featured on the biggest Netflix show and they pushed it hard. I was trying to think of songs that got a second wind mostly from tiktok only.

29 minutes ago, kwek_kwek said:

I remember, One Kiss. It did over 2m at some point. It even reentered in Top 50, i think.

Oh yeah, OK peaked in top 40 with 1.92M around the UCL finals, another case of "we like this other song more than what we got" just like Wednesday where everyone likes BM over the featured song Goo Goo Muck :eli:  

For songs that didn't have any extra support, I think Enchanted (1.67M, top 50) might be the highest peaking song but I'd like to know more on this.

Edited by Marry Illusion Glory

2 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Yeah but RUTH is different, it was prominently featured on the biggest Netflix show and they pushed it hard. I was trying to think of songs that got a second wind mostly from tiktok only.

Oh yeah, OK peaked in top 40 with 1.92M around the UCL finals, another case of "we like this other song more than what we got" just like Wednesday where everyone likes BM over the featured song Goo Goo Muck :eli:  

For songs that didn't have any extra support, I think Enchanted (1.67M, top 50) might be the highest peaking song but I'd like to know more on this.

Taylor's August went all the way up above 3m, as soon as Aug 1st arrived.

Are we getting an earlier update if BM enters the Spotify Global Chart? 

5 minutes ago, kwek_kwek said:

Are we getting an earlier update if BM enters the Spotify Global Chart? 

Yes of course.. around 5-6hours from now

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.