• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

Bloody Mary 180k daily

HmH coming for 200M

Streaming elixir!:clap3:

Edited by Rhiannon

1 hour ago, Bojana said:

off-topic but this whole shoot really was incredible wasn't it :jonny: need Nick Knight to shoot the LG7 cover

I miss how ambitious and passionate she was during the BTW era. It felt like she would always stay driven. It’s crazy how ARTPOP changed everything 

34 minutes ago, MadMax12 said:

I miss how ambitious and passionate she was during the BTW era. It felt like she would always stay driven. It’s crazy how ARTPOP changed everything 

Thinking about everything she had to endure during and right after ARTPOP makes me so emotional. I do miss the way she was before everything happened, but I'm also extremely happy that she didn't give up. I'm sure almost everyone in her place at that time would've just disappeared forever. 

I'm still mad about HOG because you could literally edit it into a much better movie, the second half destroyed it's award season chances. :rip:

5 minutes ago, Artur said:

Thinking about everything she had to endure during and right after ARTPOP makes me so emotional. I do miss the way she was before everything happened, but I'm also extremely happy that she didn't give up. I'm sure almost everyone in her place at that time would've just disappeared forever. 

And it was only her third album. She was still so young. She should have been continuing her streak, but everyone was out to get her so it was inevitable 

44 minutes ago, MadMax12 said:

she kinda lost her ambition after that, she still works very hard but she isn't as fearless.

6 minutes ago, MadMax12 said:

And it was only her third album. She was still so young. She should have been continuing her streak, but everyone was out to get her so it was inevitable 

This is so true and it's so sad. She was treated like **** by so many people

22 minutes ago, MadMax12 said:

What bothers me the most is that all the hate she suffered was, in the end, because she was the most vocal and daring artist at that time. Politically and socially, she was really using her platform and fame to make the world better. Some people were clearly threatened by it.

Edited by Artur

23 minutes ago, Mikeymoonshine said:

I'm still mad about HOG because you could literally edit it into a much better movie, the second half destroyed it's award season chances. :rip:

Biggest issue of the movie was the screenplay, the movie should have been about the murder-killing, Patrizia getting crazy and the fact that for years she has been free with people having no idea she was involved, instead they dedicate only 15 minutes to what was supposed the main focus of this story.

19 minutes ago, Leptine said:

Biggest issue of the movie was the screenplay, the movie should have been about the murder-killing, Patrizia getting crazy and the fact that for years she has been free with people having no idea she was involved, instead they dedicate only 15 minutes to what was supposed the main focus of this story.

Oh definitely yeah but I'm saying even if they just cut a lot of the business stuff at the end the movie would have been better. 

It would have been amazing with a better screenplay that focused more on the murder and let us see the aftermath like her going to prison and all that. 

JohnWayneHolland
4 hours ago, Bojana said:

ive been noticing a lot of tiktoks with new Wednesday Addams, I guess the new movie came out 

this one is from yesterday and it already has over 4 million views 

Wait, you're right :chick2: the audio was created a day ago and it already has almost 300 videos created, hopefully it actually smashes this time, like Judas :gaycat2:

I seriously can't at the fact that she has one of the best music videos in history and not only it's still on 144p (despite the fake HD option) but the audio is still out of sync, her label-team is seriously embarrassing :redface:

Even the most popular videos from the 80s are in 4k these days, but a video from 2009 still not :redface:

tumblr_nwon3oK7o01unc9h0o1_250.gif

2 minutes ago, Mikeymoonshine said:

Oh definitely yeah but I'm saying even if they just cut a lot of the business stuff at the end the movie would have been better. 

It would have been amazing with a better screenplay that focused more on the murder and let us see the aftermath like her going to prison and all that. 

Yeah the business parts were pointless along with majority of Jared Leto scenes, he should have been only a few seconds cameo, I really don't get how they didn't realize those parts were unecessary for the movie, while the key scenes of Patrizia having a brain tumor surgery that Gaga filmed weren't included.

6 hours ago, Bojana said:

FiUzoZwWYAAiQtJ?format=png&name=small 

PF surpassed HMH on Gagas most popular

The way every era has at least one song holding up in the top 10 except Artpop.

9 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

Still can’t believe I got to hear Replay followed by Monster live. Mother was mothering too hard I fear…

She really gave us everything we wanted :jonny5:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.