• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

16 minutes ago, Santhosh said:

It's either for haus labs or shooting trailer for chromatica ball 

They didn't really do Haus Labs ads since rebranding. And when they did it in the first phase it was mostly filmed on the set of photoshoot

3 hours ago, Pop Art said:

Interestingly, Million Reasons ended up outstreaming about a third of the songs on the Year End Hot 100 in 2017. Funny since it was dragged for missing the list and yet here we are. :fan:

Million Reasons: 665M

vs.

Bounce Back (#35): 660M

Bad Things (#41): 607M

T-Shirt (#52): 435M

Rake It Up (#53): 334M

Tunnel Vision (#55): 562M

In Case You Didn't Know (#57): 440M

Now Or Never (#59): 446M

Rolex (#61): 439M

Juju On That Beat (#63): 227M

Swang (#64): 539M

Loyalty. (#66): 499M

Praying (#67): 448M

Cold (#69): 588M

What Ifs (#72): 426M

Chained to the Rhythm (#73): 510M

All Time Low (#75): 650M

Hurricane (#76): 520M

Magnolia (#79): 603M

Love Galore (#80): 627M

Both (#83): 307M

What About Us (#84): 650M

Slippery (#86): 550M

Water Under the Bridge (#88): 514M

Down (#90): 208M

No Promises (#91): 636M

I Get the Bag (#93): 481M

Small Town Boy (#94): 289M

Everyday We Lit (#95): 193M

The Fighter (#100): 155M

I explicitly remember people dragging Million Reasons for being less of a hit than sone of these songs too. :deadbanana:

MR being bigger than CTTR after everyone and their mother called Gaga a streaming poison

2 minutes ago, Torturo said:

They didn't really do Haus Labs ads since rebranding. And when they did it in the first phase it was mostly filmed on the set of photoshoot

Isn't there are rumors about haus skin care line ? Maybe she is shooting for ads for it. But I don't see how them giant windows will be used for it ?! lol 

3 minutes ago, Santhosh said:

Isn't there are rumors about haus skin care line ? Maybe she is shooting for ads for it. But I don't see how them giant windows will be used for it ?! lol 

Wasn't that just based on that one Instagram post she did last year. That was probably related to skincare aspect of Haus Labs makeup. 

I don't see her dropping skincare until full makeup lineup is out

Edited by Torturo

I need a song like this from Googs

According to Planet_Chromatica, Lady Gaga will release a new video promoting Haus Labs. It will be an avant garde video like The Fame fragrance video. No new music will be released. It will include a song from Chromatica (that wasn't an official single) and a song from Love For Sale.

12 hours ago, Leptine said:

ROM received overall good streaming numbers for more than two years, especially for a dance song that never really took over, only recently it started to decrease, it's not big deal after all this time, it did its run greatly, you never know it might have a second wind, meanwhile it will reach 900M soon and 1 Billion next year.

Certain recent #1 songs or high profile comeback collaborators will struggle to reach even half of those numbers.

If you are female and you're not called Dua lipa, without tiktok your dance/pop song can kiss goodbye to it's longevity when radio and playlisting stop. This is especially with no active era, which compliments the streaming eras fast pacedness. Ariana has been dead for months now.
There were a huge amount of pop songs above both 'MR' and 'Shallow' during their chart time but they all eventually fell, they are a different mould of song.

ROM is likely to going to meet 2022's Hold Me Closer (won't spend 20 weeks on Spotify global 200) The Motto (once Ava stops promoting her current era), and Break My Soul on their way down. WIG never started despite mass payola and streaming fodder, as well as dance being a lot more trendy than in 2020.

Edited by Mr. Stratus

1 minute ago, little legend said:

According to Planet_Chromatica, Lady Gaga will release a new video promoting Haus Labs. It will be an avant garde video like The Fame fragrance video. No new music will be released. It will include a song from Chromatica (that wasn't an official single) and a song from Love For Sale.

not Chromatica x Love For Sale crossover :deadbanana2:

5 minutes ago, Kékette said:

not Chromatica x Love For Sale crossover :deadbanana2:

Maybe 1000 Doves x Do I Love You?

6 hours ago, wren said:

I don't know what's going on but Lady Gaga is about to be filming something - they are finishing building a giant set for her (with large rectangular windows around the walls in one section) - idk if it's music related or what, but just wanted to drop this random info I found out today - sorry for nothing really other than something may be coming/in the works/I really don't know haha. 

sounds like an advertisement to me

Maybe it's one of those introduction videos, like they did with the first Joker. I cant think of anything else since it's a WB studio.

7 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Maybe it's one of those introduction videos, like they did with the first Joker. I cant think of anything else since it's a WB studio.

7 hours ago, Pop Art said:

Interestingly, Million Reasons ended up outstreaming about a third of the songs on the Year End Hot 100 in 2017. Funny since it was dragged for missing the list and yet here we are. :fan:

Million Reasons: 665M

vs.

Bounce Back (#35): 660M

Bad Things (#41): 607M

T-Shirt (#52): 435M

Rake It Up (#53): 334M

Tunnel Vision (#55): 562M

In Case You Didn't Know (#57): 440M

Now Or Never (#59): 446M

Rolex (#61): 439M

Juju On That Beat (#63): 227M

Swang (#64): 539M

Loyalty. (#66): 499M

Praying (#67): 448M

Cold (#69): 588M

What Ifs (#72): 426M

Chained to the Rhythm (#73): 510M

All Time Low (#75): 650M

Hurricane (#76): 520M

Magnolia (#79): 603M

Love Galore (#80): 627M

Both (#83): 307M

What About Us (#84): 650M

Slippery (#86): 550M

Water Under the Bridge (#88): 514M

Down (#90): 208M

No Promises (#91): 636M

I Get the Bag (#93): 481M

Small Town Boy (#94): 289M

Everyday We Lit (#95): 193M

The Fighter (#100): 155M

I explicitly remember people dragging Million Reasons for being less of a hit than sone of these songs too. :deadbanana:

And without even having a single day on TTH.

(This lowkey deserves a thread).

I'm still crackling at her fake boomerang videos :bibliahh:

She's precious 

1 hour ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

K-pop groups jumping on the JD sturdy trend now, let's go 800k :WAP:

It's not even a small group :WAP:

It's not the first time she makes a fake boomerang, she did it also this Summer lol :laugh:

On 11/22/2022 at 5:12 AM, Marry Illusion Glory said:

An iconic, extremely underrated performance. She came on that stage mad as hell :jonny5:

I remember when we knew Gloriana won best new artist over her. :bibliahh:

6 hours ago, Bhabylon said:

I wonder if she’s going to be blonde or brunette for the role

I love that she hasn’t really been blonde for her leading roles tbh, it keeps me from seeing her as pop Gaga when acting 

She'll be blonde since Harley Quinn is blonde.

2 hours ago, Leptine said:

It's not the first time she makes a fake boomerang, she did it also this Summer lol :laugh:

Well, technically this newest one is also from this summer lol

3 hours ago, Freaky Prince said:

Maybe she has a collab with an artists signed under Warner Records …. Dua Lipa? 

I'd be here for a quick single droplet, no need for performance just radio presence / new mv and playlisting, keep her streams afloat

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.