• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

9 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

D9EE_exXYAA-Pzz.jpg

ee09e6dd37603b78db0acef3a4b53b9ea1b00bca

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Lord Gaga said:

Sometimes I remember the cure exists and it leads me into unreleased gaga stuff for some reason. 

IWYL is released in a CHIC album though. 

• Thanks 1

Is this the MadiNO base? 
angry run GIF by Jurassic World

or the Gaga base?

Pizza Rat GIF by PEEKASSO

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Gerard141 said:

I think Madonna's whopping 1.6 million attendance in Brazil last night should humble a few fan bases. I took a dislike to her since she unnecessarily shaded Gaga all those years ago but thought I'd tune in last night and honestly … she was amazing! 

At her age and the number of years into her career to still put on a show with that level of energy and to keep me (a non fan) engaged the whole time was incredible. 

the staging was great but honestly I love that it wasn't the focal point. It felt big but intimate at the same time. It didn't distract from HER. 

the set list couldn't really have been better tbh. Even the songs I didn't know I was still enjoying them. 

you could tell by the time she performed vogue she was getting tired but she powered through like a trooper. 

the whole incorporation of ballroom and LGBTQ people felt so natural and not a gimmick at all. Parts were actually FUNNY as well without being forced or CRINGE. Honestly it all felt pretty relatable despite her age and wealth. The part with her daughters was fantastic too and also felt so natural and not forced. You could feel the pride she had in seeing them perform and you could feel their awe of their mother in front of that many people. 

Honestly I'm super impressed. I knew she was great but this event just made me respect her a whole bunch more. She really pivoted her tabloid image from "washed up hag" to iconic and professional. 

one of my favorite lines from the night was "you can f*ck your way to the middle but you can't f*ck your way to the top" hahahahaha I LOLd at that. It was great seeing an artist unapologetically herself and not talking in PR. 

The tour started in OCTOBER last year and you randomly just took the chance to come in the LADY GAGA base and try and flip shade. You can respect Madonna in her thread instead of trying to crosspost to get reactions out of us. A lot of us love and respect madge but you coming in here to instigate is clearly telling that you're talking more to provoke a reaction :ahh:

• Like 4

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, lgaga1fan said:

The tour started in OCTOBER last year and you randomly just took the chance to come in the LADY GAGA base and try and flip shade. You can respect Madonna in her thread instead of trying to crosspost to get reactions out of us. A lot of us love and respect madge but you coming in here to instigate is clearly telling that you're talking more to provoke a reaction :ahh:

I thought they were talking about certain fan base needing to calm down with their fave, but not us. 

Seeing Madonna still being so relevant after all these years shows that real talent and cultural impact are the key for a long lasting and respected career, not just commercial success. Thankfully, there's quite an overlap between Madonna's and Gaga's qualities that make them stand out so much from the rest (and also many differences that make them unique). 

It has always been very obvious to me that the only other pop artist that could manage to be as interesting, impactful and brave as Madonna was Gaga, no other. While, at the same time bringing new things to the table. Love them both honestly :foxaylove2:

Edited by Dumbledore
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Dad said:

Well you should considering her discography is the best from any pop girlie in history (maybe tied with godlie minogue)

:suburban:

No one's topping Madonna's discography but any of Gaga's first three albums clear Godlie's discog by itself I'm sorry. She's legend but it's tea.

:suburban:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

Kinda hoping Gaga would do Rock In Rio in the future. That would really be a career highlight

Can't wait for JFAD posters/banners to be in trains and subway stations in a few months :jonny:

5 hours ago, WildAmerican said:

always annoying that whenever another pop girl does something we have to have discussions, "well Gaga needs to do XYZ toooooooo"

it's exhausting and boring, like I'd rather it be quiet in here :dies:

Gaga performing in Brazil and being overdue to do a concert in a country that has always been supportive of her career, it has been discussed and it's on the table since years, Rock in Rio managers asked her team so many times in the last years, it's not like because Madonna did a concert there that she has to randomly do the same kind of concert as well or immediately, it could be simply some dates with the next tour, argument that applies to other countries as well.

• Like 2

On 5/4/2024 at 10:42 AM, Gagaqueen said:

SHE KNOWS THIS ? :gaygacat3:

source: the voices in our heads:deadbanana4:

5 hours ago, Happylittlepunk said:

I don't  care about Madonna. 

Same

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Leptine said:

Gaga performing in Brazil and being overdue to do a concert in a country that has always been supportive of her career, it has been discussed and it's on the table since years, Rock in Rio managers asked her team so many times in the last years, it's not like because Madonna did a concert there that she has to randonly do the same kind of concert as well or immediately, it could be simply some dates with the next tour, argument that applies to other countries as well.

Didn't she cancel on Rock In Rio during the Joanne Ball cancellation :gaycat3:

1 minute ago, Janet said:

Didn't she cancel on Rock In Rio during the Joanne Ball cancellation :gaycat3:

Yes it started the meme-way of saying 'Brazil, I'm devastated'

EOFxhSKXsAEaEIQ.jpg

• Like 1

4 hours ago, WildAmerican said:

always annoying that whenever another pop girl does something we have to have discussions, "well Gaga needs to do XYZ toooooooo"

1 hour ago, Leptine said:

Gaga performing in Brazil and being overdue to do a concert in a country that has always been supportive of her career, it has been discussed and it's on the table since years, Rock in Rio managers asked her team so many times in the last years, it's not like because Madonna did a concert there that she has to randonly do the same kind of concert as well or immediately, it could be simply some dates with the next tour, argument that applies to other countries as well.

oprah-winfrey-shrug.gif

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

oprah-winfrey-shrug.gif

tumblr_mmt2wtwIUO1qbrymzo1_400.gif

5 hours ago, WildAmerican said:

"Gaga needs to put out a mature AC bop like Flowers for the LG7 lead!1!1"

"Easy On Me is what she should've done after ASIB!1!1"

"Look at Folklore! She needs to do a singer-songwriter album for the acclaim!1!1"

I can't :toofunny3:

• Thanks 6
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, EnigmaticAndroid said:

"Gaga needs to put out a mature AC bop like Flowers for the LG7 lead!1!1"

"Easy On Me is what she should've done after ASIB!1!1"

"Look at Folklore! She needs to do a singer-songwriter album for the acclaim!1!1"

I can't :toofunny3:

the girls can't have one original thought it's literally impossible

like who would've thought she'd doJoker, that's an inspired choice, let her forge ha own path :giraffe:

• Thanks 4
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, lgaga1fan said:

I'm actually an OG Gaga Stan. Has she made some questionable career moves? Yes. Does this make me hate her? No way. I think the Madonna shade to Gaga really hurt her and she's trying hard not to appear to be carving her career off of Madonna's blueprint. But truth is Gaga can totally take lesson from those who came before her and do it bigger and maybe even better. She's got the raw talent and drive for it. The question is just WHEN Gaga chooses to go pedal to the metal. She's got a few things to clean up though before she does that IMO. 

I just feel like Gaga (sic Gaga's team) misses the mark on many things especially timing. My comments about Madonna were more about how you CAN come out the other side. For a long time everyone called Madonna crazy and a hag. She had lost all credibility. But she's gotten back on track and gained insane respect after last night. Gaga can totally do the same. Hell - Gaga has one up on Madonna being an actress. 

IMO Gaga can do it all. Maybe it's naive but I'd love to see Gaga back to bigger than BTW level fame. She should've been the trailblazer doing what Taylor swift is currently doing. The insane number of record sales, the stadiums, the billion dollar tour, the movie… 

I truly think Gaga's team has mislead her and are behind the times. I'm not saying she should rebuild the haus from ground up but she's a few unsmart business moves away from being left behind.  

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 6

5 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

the girls can't have one original thought it's literally impossible

like who would've thought she'd doJoker, that's an inspired choice, let her forge ha own path :giraffe:

We'd rather try and rehash old formulas than make new, bold choices I fear :giraffe:

Discussing a possible location-country for her to perform has nothing to do with suggesting to do the same musical or career choices of other artists, but whatever.

If she shows up to the MET gala LG7 is coming this year idc what y'all say. :clack:

9 minutes ago, Puttanesca said:

If she shows up to the MET gala LG7 is coming this year idc what y'all say. :clack:

when she could have dropped LG6 right after this

:suburban: :suburban: :suburban: :suburban:

• Haha 1

viral tiktok wanting Gaga to play Amy Winehouse 

1 hour ago, Gerard141 said:

I'm actually an OG Gaga Stan. Has she made some questionable career moves? Yes. Does this make me hate her? No way. I think the Madonna shade to Gaga really hurt her and she's trying hard not to appear to be carving her career off of Madonna's blueprint. But truth is Gaga can totally take lesson from those who came before her and do it bigger and maybe even better. She's got the raw talent and drive for it. The question is just WHEN Gaga chooses to go pedal to the metal. She's got a few things to clean up though before she does that IMO. 

I just feel like Gaga (sic Gaga's team) misses the mark on many things especially timing. My comments about Madonna were more about how you CAN come out the other side. For a long time everyone called Madonna crazy and a hag. She had lost all credibility. But she's gotten back on track and gained insane respect after last night. Gaga can totally do the same. Hell - Gaga has one up on Madonna being an actress. 

IMO Gaga can do it all. Maybe it's naive but I'd love to see Gaga back to bigger than BTW level fame. She should've been the trailblazer doing what Taylor swift is currently doing. The insane number of record sales, the stadiums, the billion dollar tour, the movie… 

I truly think Gaga's team has mislead her and are behind the times. I'm not saying she should rebuild the haus from ground up but she's a few unsmart business moves away from being left behind.  

Unfortunately I agree. I mean at least in music, she's starting to go legacy.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.