Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

That Swiftie on twitter having a mental breakdown over Gaga....like..its never that serious :toofunny3: Its just funny how they claim gaga is irrelevant but she stays living rent free in their minds. 

• Replies 148k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

3 minutes ago, Marry The Gods said:

That Swiftie on twitter having a mental breakdown over Gaga....like..its never that serious :toofunny3: Its just funny how they claim gaga is irrelevant but she stays living rent free in their minds. 

link? :suburban:

12 minutes ago, CoolNebraskaGuy said:

link? :suburban:

Looks like the tweet or user is gone but it was in response to that tweet where a Swifite compared Chromatica's pitchfork score to TTPD's claiming Pitchfork is unreliable. The tweet didn't get the response it was looking for and so many swifties were clapping back at Gaga fans and one in particular was spamming a collage pic of Gaga with RKelly, Terry, Marina, Richie, allong with more photos of her 2009 v magazine shoot and the "Berlin nightclub" photo. They were trying to make her controversies go viral but it backfired. 

4 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

Is Natali getting married?

I think so. Apparently Gaga is in NYC for her bachelorette party which I assume is this weekend. perhaps she'll stay an extra two weeks just in time for the met gala. 

Edited by Marry The Gods
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Vroom Vroom said:

He just released an album with Pearl Jam last week, that was probably the album is was referring to 

he said "just finished" and said "project". The Pearl Jam album was finished months and months ago. its either Gaga or someone else, but I think its likely he meant Gaga. I do think LG7 is mostly finished and just needs mastering.

• Like 3

It would be cool if she attends MET Gala this year but she probably wont :chick3:

1 hour ago, Marry The Gods said:

Looks like the tweet or user is gone but it was in response to that tweet where a Swifite compared Chromatica's pitchfork score to TTPD's claiming Pitchfork is unreliable. The tweet didn't get the response it was looking for and so many swifties were clapping back at Gaga fans and one in particular was spamming a collage pic of Gaga with RKelly, Terry, Marina, Richie, allong with more photos of her 2009 v magazine shoot and the "Berlin nightclub" photo. They were trying to make her controversies go viral but it backfired. 

It's so funny how everyone from the Beyhive to Swifties to social justice warriors have tried so hard to get Gaga canceled for these "controversies" and always fail. The public just doesn't see Gaga as a bad person (as they should). If anything, it's this complete lack of music that has gotten her in more heat. :rip:

• Like 4

SSOH hits hard today :jonny3: 

• Like 3

liddos we will prevail!!!

We're close I know 

joanne million reasons GIF by Lady Gaga

• Like 3

-1 minute

17 minutes ago, Velvet said:

We're close I know 

maybe close to an asylum

200.gif?cid=a595bef3m73s3dlptm3yexcttdwv

• Haha 3

Am I late to the party with this?

Joker 2 being shown in China means an easy $1b gross. :jonnycat:

4 minutes ago, Sannie said:

the first wasn't released there so I'd be surprised if this one was... I hope so tho, it could probably do $100m there:eli:

16 years since the video was released 

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

the first wasn't released there so I'd be surprised if this one was... I hope so tho, it could probably do $100m there:eli:

The success of the first one might give 2 a reason to premiere there :eli: plus there is a Chinese actor in joker 2. 

Wasn't Gaga banned from China because of her meeting with the Dalai Lama?

I'd be shocked if they show JFAD there. :deadbanana:

22 minutes ago, Sannie said:

Given the JFAD's themes(violence, nudity, protests, etc…), CCP will not allow it to be released in cinemas. They don't want Chinese to see these kind of themes. 

24 minutes ago, Sannie said:

That image is from a Chinese-language US magazine, not a Chinese magazine. There's no way it's releasing in China.

It doesn't matter though, Lady Gaga's Joker 2 is coming for $1B regardless. :jonnycat:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Aden said:

Wasn't Gaga banned from China because of her meeting with the Dalai Lama?

I'd be shocked if they show JFAD there. :deadbanana:

She could be billed as Joanne Germanotta, maybe? :fan:

Time for trailer #2 :biblionny:

Spoiler

5 minutes ago, Sannie said:

The success of the first one might give 2 a reason to premiere there :eli: plus there is a Chinese actor in joker 2. 

if there really is a Chinese actor they may pull mission impossible rouge nation stunt, where they had a Chinese actress appear in a movie for 30 seconds and had her billed very high up, but they also had the movie shown in China 

meh irdgaf if Deadpool outgrosses FAD, just look at the trailer it's obviously going to be a much more fun and accessible movie even if I think it looks dogshit

UsoYifr.png

• Thanks 1

So I've seen suggestions that Gaga might do with LG7 what Prince did with Purple Rain: Make a studio album the soundtrack of a film.

How exactly did a film soundtrack also simultaneously become a studio album? JFAD is also going to have renditions of existing songs, so it's difficult to see how it could become a studio album for Gaga?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.