• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

4 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

She's not pregnant. But I do think she is having some type of medical issue that is causing her face to swell up. That would explain why she has been hiding for awhile. I hope she is doing ok 

I don't think she's pregnant either, I think she is simply enjoying free time and food, she will be back more skinny and fit ahead of promo.

1 minute ago, sunbathinganimal said:

only the fake liddos who don't care about Gár's make-up empire :coffee2:

Reveal hidden contents

gzcv5Gp.png

Put your Triclone™ skin tech concealers up

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

How long did she stay in NYC last week? It seems too short for a mastering session. :rip: 

Gaga mastered most of her albums in L.A (at Record Plant Studio, Henson Studio, Shangri-La). So doesn't really mean anything. LG7 could be wrapped and mixed / mastered without us even knowing. 

Edited by monketsharona

I blame Sarah Tanno.

• Haha 5

onion girl leak is coming :jonnycat:

Just now, Julio said:

zedd used this track 

8 minutes ago, Julio said:

Where ?

7 minutes ago, Julio said:

zedd used this track 

A masterpiece. I really miss this maximalist era of edm 4x.gif

21 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Where ?

i heard a snippet on telegram, it was leaked by the same guy who leaked the inla demo :lakitu:

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Leptine said:

None of them filmed two big budget movies with different productions and yes I pointed out that before people start to mention Ariana filming two parts of 'Wicked' all at once in the same production which is not the same of filming two totally different movies and so roles with different production, timing, preparations for relative role and different promos as well, considering the HOG promo has been very extensive.

Filming a movie it's not like a music video, it takes also early preparation, Gaga is being regarded as the current new generation only popstar managing to transition successfully into acting, that came with a prize, y'all can't mention that only when it's convenient but then pretending these projects didn't take her time and effort when discussing her music career as if she stayed all these years sat without doing anything.

Release music in a certain period is not an obligation for an artist just because there are others who are vomiting the same kind of album with the same producer every year.

Don't take this like an attack to you, but I'm just tired of this argument, not all the artists are the same and if she hasn't released music in the meanwhile I'm sure she has her reasons, she doesn't own us anything and keep complaining continuosly won't change that, it's just getting stale at this point.

Right well I don't complain continuously though, do I not have the right to complain once in a while? Is that against the rules? I just wish she would release more frequently. 

whew the INLA demo:jonny5:

reminds me of one of my favorite things about the song, in the beginning, she's singing with her head voice and is processing the grief with her head, but then she switches to chest voice and is processing with her heart, one of her best songs :heart:

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Julio said:

it's true :skull:

Hopefully hiring them on as manager and choreographer 

8 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

whew the INLA demo:jonny5:

reminds me of one of my favorite things about the song, in the beginning, she's singing with her head voice and is processing the grief with her head, but then she switches to chest voice and is processing with her heart, one of her best songs :heart:

I still wish it had the success Shallow had. It was such a powerful ending to the movie. :chick3:

The gap between her albums is indeed pretty standard BUT it wouldn't feel insufferable if she wasn't shoving ads when she decides to break her radio silence and delaying/canceling announced projects. :rip: 

so it's true and apparently they got DM's

she thinks it's for an interview

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Gaga needs to release demos. She is one of a few singers whose demos are often far superior to the released versions. 
Lady Gaga Makeup GIF by MOODMAN

7 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

so it's true and apparently they got DM's

she thinks it's for an interview

not Interscope interviewing 'nurtec LIZ'

gzcv5Gp.png

• Haha 7

9 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Right well I don't complain continuously though, do I not have the right to complain once in a while? Is that against the rules? I just wish she would release more frequently. 

You can complain continuosly if you prefer, I'm not gonna stop you of course, but to me it's just a limitative argument and downplay her as artist (especially her whole career) keep underlining that other artists have released more in the last years as if she has been staying sat all these years without doing anything and without keep in my mind we're still talking about people, some of the artists mentioned as example for their continue release didn't do 1/10 of what Gaga did in her whole career, she had all the rights to slow down in the last years and to release when she feels ready, beside we all know she has an album ready, so I don't get this continue complain as if there is nothing to look forward.

1 hour ago, Janet said:

INLA demo is stunning 

It really is.

Interestingly enough, they used the entire final section from the demo in the released version.

listening to the demo

oh wow the background vocals are haunting, GODGA

2 hours ago, monketsharona said:

Gaga mastered most of her albums in L.A (at Record Plant Studio, Henson Studio, Shangri-La). So doesn't really mean anything. LG7 could be wrapped and mixed / mastered without us even knowing. 

Okay. So,…

45 minutes :gaycat1:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.