Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

17 minutes ago, Leptine said:

For how much the wait for new music sucks, especially when it's been years, I'm not feeling negative about her creative process and when it comes to this project specifically, especially if those rumored new music producers will be confirmed, since they're interesting names that she never worked with before, I don't mind if she takes her time to release something really valid that took time for it.

If she comes out with something outstanding (musically and visually) it'll be worth the wait. If not her fanbase will take a huge hit since a lot of people are already on their way out. 

• Like 1

• Replies 154.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

She hasn't posted in almost a week... announcement tomorrow? Or did she simply notice that there were starting to be negative reactions due to the teasing that was going nowhere?

• Haha 1

RECENTLY BROWSING   13 MEMBERS

Countdowns are needed to boost the numbers again.

:suburban:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Aston Martin said:

The JLo getting her line pulled from Sephora thread made me look at where Haus Labs is on the site, and the foundation is the number one result when you sort by “Best Selling.” She’s probably printing money from that, no wonder why there’s been no rush for LG7 :gaycat6:

I think Sephora might be using some sort of Ad-sense based technology on their website because I see ALL :deadbanana2: of HL products when going into make-up -> bestsellers and new -> bestsellers sections :deadbanana2: 

5 minutes ago, Jose Alberto said:

She hasn't posted in almost a week... announcement tomorrow? Or did she simply notice that there were starting to be negative reactions due to the teasing that was going nowhere?

i’m waiting to see if Camila announces her single. 
if not, there is hope :suburban:

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Jose Alberto said:

Announcement this week confirmedT

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

If she comes out with something outstanding (musically and visually) it'll be worth the wait. If not her fanbase will take a huge hit since a lot of people are already on their way out. 

The dramatics. 

A lot of you are really underestimating JFAD. Her movie projects have been more successful and more recognizable than her last 3 albums.

Gaga has die hard stans, if her fan base could survive 2013-2017, they can survive anything

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm so over it

4 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

The dramatics. 

A lot of you are really underestimating JFAD. Her movie projects have been more successful and more recognizable than her last 3 albums.

Gaga has die hard stans, if her fan base could survive 2013-2017, they can survive anything

I'm optimistic about J:FAD's success and impact in her career as far as the GP goes. Her core fanbase is here for her original solo music though, and I'm not sure if it'll make that much impact there. Maybe it'll gain her new casual fans? We'll see. 

Does the sound your AirPods make when you connect them remind you of the million reasons intro? :deadbanana2: 

I’ve heard this for years and I can’t be the only one 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

There will always be people from this fanbase not satisfied with a release of her anyway, especially if she's gonna explore a new genre-direction with this album, she will never make people agree about something even between the fans (just see all the various bad takes about her discography or artistry), but it's the first time that she legit take all this time for a new album, so I'm faithful for the best.

Even in the scenario of an album that doesn't satisfy my taste, I won't drop her deleting all the good stuff she done in the past.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Reginald said:

:zzz:

Yeah rihannaa 

Keep sleeping baby

Spoiler

:gaycat1:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Julio said:

announcement in 50 minutes!!!!! :suburban:

announcement tomorrow!!!!!! :suburban:

• Haha 2

fad soundtrack will be next asib i can feel it moo.png

If Billie ends up announcing tomorrow what are we gonna do. :lakitu:

21 minutes ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

I'm so over it

Same. I'll just go on with my life and randomly stumble upon on the news that she has finally come out of hibernation... in 2025.

moo.png

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Jack! said:

buy some supercharged haus labs!!! :suburban:

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Jack! said:

Stream the 2X Oscar winner’s new alberm on Spotify, duh. 

24 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

I'm optimistic about J:FAD's success and impact in her career as far as the GP goes. Her core fanbase is here for her original solo music though, and I'm not sure if it'll make that much impact there. Maybe it'll gain her new casual fans? We'll see. 

Gaga is a multitalented tricon. People are fans of her for many reasons, not just original solo music. She’s a movie star, there are people that are just fans of her movie career. There are older people that are fans of her jazz covers. There are probably people out there that are fans of her because of Haus Labs (scary thought) 

There’s a group of people that stream Million Reasons and Hold My Hand on a regular basis. 

If Gaga just released solo music and nothing else, her fan base would be a lot smaller

• Thanks 1

Supercharged Clean Artistry :suburban:

1 hour ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

Have you checked the Buckingham Palace tag? 

If they announce something this week…

MTE, everyone should skip announcements until that is revealed

:luzmaria:

JohnWayneHolland

JFAD trailer in 3 weeks btw :WAP:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I just need any Joker merch, album artwork, etc. to prominently be Gags and not ugly clown man. I'm not trying to look like weeb maniac neckbeard with Joker 2 merch.

What if she makes us wait 5 years for a new album and then it's in a genre no one wanted from her? :clown:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.