Kim Petras

Tropical

They booked arenas?? Literally what were they thinking?

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tropical

• Lady Claire

• Tistotal

• Boysdontcry

On 6/27/2023 at 12:06 AM, Tropical said:

So how are we all feeling about Feed The Beast? Are we slain? It's getting kinda panned but honestly I love it. Full of bops. Banger city. No skips for me. Maybe just "Unholy" cause I'm absolutely sick of it. 

a5ec503a-0aad-4635-9c6b-729013eef383.jpg?auto=webp&width=1507.2

It's a great pop album. I haven't really enjoyed one in a lonnnng time. It's really on repeat for me. 

1 hour ago, Boysdontcry said:

They booked arenas?? Literally what were they thinking?

Eek I can only hope the tickets sell. I love me some Kim but that's very ambitious.

1 hour ago, popularmoonlight said:

It's a great pop album. I haven't really enjoyed one in a lonnnng time. It's really on repeat for me. 

Agreed! It feels so fresh, hot and fun. The girlies aren't doing it like her. 

Confession is such an earworm omg! Should've made Feed The Flop

'Try Again' should've been the first single honestly. I just wish she added bridges back to her music. 

'oooh baby baby are you lonely like me, can we get lost in the music till we're finally free'

:WAP:

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/3/2023 at 10:47 PM, LCTV said:

Confession is such an earworm omg! Should've made Feed The Flop

YEP when I first heard it I was honestly floored. I was having a day out after first hearing it and all could think of was the urgency in her voice and the crystal clear vocals "BABY I GOT A CONFESSION! THAT YOU'RE MY ONLY OBSESSION!" :jonny3: She was in a PANIC.

On 7/4/2023 at 11:38 AM, mons†er said:

'Try Again' should've been the first single honestly. I just wish she added bridges back to her music. 

'oooh baby baby are you lonely like me, can we get lost in the music till we're finally free'

:WAP:

Ugh if only, if only. A lot of things could have happened with Feed the Beast but alas we got a "debut" album out of the way, the beast (Republic Records) has indeed been fed with a god damn album of "hits" and hopefully they can now leave Kim alone to actually just work her crowd, focus on her niche and do what she does best - make gorgeous, heartbreaking yet sparkly pop classics for gays. Let the GP rot.

Zane Lane interview is out. So good - very informative, good interview.

'Dashboard' has leaked in full but in LQ

it's such a vibe. 

Dashboard, Coconuts, Malibu I really wish we got THAT album instead.

Dashboard is cute, but still waiting for Official Girl, I just know some random twinks are gatekeeping it.

10 hours ago, slimfem said:

Dashboard is cute, but still waiting for Official Girl, I just know some random twinks are gatekeeping it.

you be surprised. it's actually a lot of straight men who are hoarding Kim for Kanye, Lil Durk and Lil Peep leaks.

• 5 weeks later...

She's starting to low key tease Feed the Beast tour rehearsals on IG. Well, not really, but she's talking about it. Anyone here going? I'd love to obvi but alas, not performing anywhere near my continent.

Dunno how it's selling but maybe it's ok...?

9 hours ago, Tropical said:

She's starting to low key tease Feed the Beast tour rehearsals on IG. Well, not really, but she's talking about it. Anyone here going? I'd love to obvi but alas, not performing anywhere near my continent.

I don't get why she isn't more active? She could be promoting the tour while posting rehearsals videos, singing videos, idk. I'm trying to get tickets the festival she's doing here in Brazil, but they're all sold out (Bruno Mars fans brought them all :toofunny3:)

9 hours ago, Tropical said:

I’m going to see her in 2024! 

Since I’ll be meeting her I might dress up as a knight or something like that just for funsies :gaycat2:

8 hours ago, popularmoonlight said:

I don't get why she isn't more active? She could be promoting the tour while posting rehearsals videos, singing videos, idk. I'm trying to get tickets the festival she's doing here in Brazil, but they're all sold out (Bruno Mars fans brought them all :toofunny3:)

I get the sense she's in a bit of a depressed era post-Alone and Feed the Beast floppage. I guess the highs of "Unholy" passed and the realities that her solo career is still somewhat fledgling probably sunk in, and I'm sure she's well aware that this tour was kinda built on the expectation she'd have had a more successful "debut" album so hmm, I suspect she's preparing for a tour that she knows may well be in trouble and doesn't want to promote too much? 

Now that the “beast” has been fed home girl needs to start winning her core audience back… perhaps surprise release TotL v.III this October?

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/23/2023 at 1:47 PM, ThehushSound said:

surprise release TotL v.III this October?

She honestly needs to. :rip: It's time to get her fans back on board, they all zoned out right now I fear.

Hi yall, I think im gonna rejoin the kim petras fanbase after all. These kesha fans are mean and bitter asf for no reason and she just doesnt appeal to me anymore, kim isnt perfect but she's giving us what we need. don't really have a home on this website anymore so I hope you guys can accept me

Edited by cyclone
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/3/2023 at 10:46 PM, cyclone said:

Hi yall, I think im gonna rejoin the kim petras fanbase after all. These kesha fans are mean and bitter asf for no reason and she just doesnt appeal to me anymore, kim isnt perfect but she's giving us what we need. don't really have a home on this website anymore so I hope you guys can accept me

Kim Petras is open to all who enjoy bopping to slick jams. :jamming: Speaking of apparently we're getting Problematique TODAY??? Which is shocking. What with Addison Rae releasing old bops and now Kim, I'm loving this era of singers hauling songs out of the vault. :jonny: Hate to say it but Taylor's impact I think.

• 2 months later...

Kim has been super quiet lately. What's going on? I know Europe Feed the Beast tour is on the 2024 horizon but IDK. Career-wise she hasn't actually been quiet I know what with "Flashy" and the new David Guetta song but alas, she feels distant.

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/13/2023 at 5:46 PM, Tropical said:

Kim has been super quiet lately. What's going on? I know Europe Feed the Beast tour is on the 2024 horizon but IDK. Career-wise she hasn't actually been quiet I know what with "Flashy" and the new David Guetta song but alas, she feels distant.

if i had to guess id say she's prepping **** pop 2 so she can release it before the europe leg of her world tour which begins 2/13 one day before the anniversary of one of the greatest EPs in pop history

14 minutes ago, **** pop 2 said:

if i had to guess id say she's prepping **** pop 2 so she can release it before the europe leg of her world tour which begins 2/13 one day before the anniversary of one of the greatest EPs in pop history

Ddd the way that would be an absolute DREAM! Her best EP I fear. Turn Off The Light could never. ICONIC username.

4 minutes ago, Tropical said:

Ddd the way that would be an absolute DREAM! Her best EP I fear. Turn Off The Light could never. ICONIC username.

it's a fact when u look at the streaming numbers. even treat me like a ho and hit it from the back are starting to separate from the pack. and despite all that controversy, **** pop still outstreamed turn off the light and everything else 💅

• 1 month later...

i'm the head head honcho, I like the taste no poncho

Flavoroflove GIF by VH1

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

You better stan the best song on S1ut Pop Miami @Gam! Such an unexpected and fun surprise, love that she doubled-down and got even raunchier. I was listening to it today and love how she just clearly LOVES an@1 sex so much! Good on her queen!

Bops bops bops. The way she has turned the Feed The Beast Tour into a S1ut Pop tour low key. :ahh: She's over FTB you can tell. A shame though, I revisited it today and it really does have bops.

We have collectively failed to rally behind the obvious MEGA bop that is "Brr." It's easily a discography top 3!! It's so good!! Better than "Icy" sorry!

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.