Kelly Clarkson

Phoenixstar

3 minutes ago, Ericjtsang said:

confirmed via IG live... on her show's account not her main, that she is performing the single on today's taping to be aired later. she said they don't shoot that far in advance. my guess would be airing 3/24 and iheart 3/27 performing?

:duca:

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BravoTangoWhiskey

• RealityBites

• jpsketch

• Heartbeat Song

12 minutes ago, Ericjtsang said:

confirmed via IG live... on her show's account not her main, that she is performing the single on today's taping to be aired later. she said they don't shoot that far in advance. my guess would be airing 3/24 and iheart 3/27 performing?

Anyone know what guests were taped today? That way we can narrow it down when the weekly show previews are posted 

Henry Wrinkler is the guest for the 2nd taping. Sometimes they film 3 episodes in 1 day, but they don’t list it on the ticket site. They just keep the same audience… that could be what’s happening.

4 minutes ago, Ab1818 said:

Henry Wrinkler is the guest for the 2nd taping. Sometimes they film 3 episodes in 1 day, but they don’t list it on the ticket site. They just keep the same audience… that could be what’s happening.

given it's like 3pm in LA, i bet today is a 3-er

Also, a few things to keep in mind:

If they want to keep things super secret, they film some things before letting the audience in, so who knows if we’ll get lyrics leaks.

If the song is performed on the Henry Wrinkler episode, the show he is promoting is out on April 16, so that episode could air around then, maybe a little bit before.

She said they don’t film too much in advance, but saw on Twitter that today Hannah Waddingham taped a show that doesn’t air until May lol.

—-

A lot of people think the single will be out in 2-3weeks, but nothing is confirmed so please keep those things in mind to avoid major disappointment if it doesn’t . I really hope it is out this month though and all signs point to it releasing in the next few weeks!

Edited by Ab1818

Someone at KCE said they talked to someone who attended the taping and they said one word INCREDIBLE 

Pink tweeted this. What if Kelly and P!nk perform the whole Trustfall song at iHeart awards and release the acoustic version? Pink mentioned an acoustic version exists.. what if they saw the reception and are officially releasing it? 🤔 just some thoughts lol.

Kind of what I guessed: Bix on KCE said the episode won’t air until April 18th. But we’ll probably get something before.

I think iHeart will be something with P!nk and Trustfall and then release the first single.

6 minutes ago, Ab1818 said:

Kind of what I guessed: Bix on KCE said the episode won’t air until April 18th. But we’ll probably get something before.

I think iHeart will be something with P!nk and Trustfall and then release the first single.

As much as I would love something else with Pink, it would be such a wasted promo opportunity if the single is coming out within a few weeks. 

33 minutes ago, Ab1818 said:

Kelly specifically said “a song from the new record” which makes me think it might not be the first single she was referencing to.

For all we know the lead single is out this month and they might perform a new song on the KCS each week/day as the kellyoke before the album drops (referencing to the “special” way they are going to release the album).

Also if there was a KC and Pink performance happening than iheartradio would’ve promoted it as such already.

26 minutes ago, KevinKDC said:

Kelly specifically said “a song from the new record” which makes me think it might not be the first single she was referencing to.

For all we know the lead single is out this month and they might perform a new song on the KCS each week/day as the kellyoke before the album drops (referencing to the “special” way they are going to release the album).

Also if there was a KC and Pink performance happening than iheartradio would’ve promoted it as such already.

Yeah I noticed she didn’t say first single. A new song a week would be nice!

They haven’t announced anything, but usually award shows just put everyone’s names to make it seem like there are more performers. Or it could be a surprise and Kelly could come out for Pink’s set after KC does a greatest hits set or something.  Some many guesses, but it’s kind of fun. 

Listened to the live again. Kelly said “we are doing the Episodes (plural) cuz we don’t shoot that far in advance”. My guess is that they will be doing either previews of songs from the album or this will be album release week with a song a day from the album. Idk just guessing.  

11 minutes ago, Ab1818 said:

They haven’t announced anything, but usually award shows just put everyone’s names to make it seem like there are more performers. Or it could be a surprise and Kelly could come out for Pink’s set after KC does a greatest hits set or something.  Some many guesses, but it’s kind of fun. 

Either way we’ll be hearing something new in the next 5 weeks which is exciting after almost six years of waiting.

5 hours ago, Ericjtsang said:

I just watched the live and came here to post this, but did she confirm it was the lead single? She said it was a song from the album, but I don’t think she confirmed it was a single. Probably makes sense that it is but you never know :michael:

• ATRL Moderator
2 hours ago, Ab1818 said:

This sounds like it could be the “interesting” rollout strategy she was alluding to earlier when she confirmed the album was coming this year around New Years. 

Eh- this whole one song a day/week takes away from the excitement and anticipation of getting a fresh new album of material. By the time the albums out you would have heard the whole thing. I’d be disappointed if this was their strategy. It’s coming I can wait a few more weeks to hear the thing in full.

Id say she’ll perform some- and save half. 

also I agree -those lyrics to rock Hudson :katie: I’m hoping it’s a real juicy song but those lines gurl :skull:

I see Ed is releasing his lead on the 24th. Aren’t he and Kelly both with Atlantic?

1 hour ago, Baby Boy said:

I see Ed is releasing his lead on the 24th. Aren’t he and Kelly both with Atlantic?

Hmm I would guess Atlantic will spend more $$ on promoting Ed than Kelly unfortunately. 

1 hour ago, Baby Boy said:

Based on what we "found out" about Pink and iheart and the air date for the taping potentially being in April, we are likely not getting the single on the 24th. Add in that yes Ed is also Atlantic (as far as I'm aware), is another reason why it is likely not that day.

Nice to see this base active  again. Hi Kellephants :heart:

The thing I'm the most interested about is the musical direction and overall sound of the album. I'd guess that the Stronger+Breakaway baby ain't happening anymore. My secret wish would be a darked and more rock influenced sound. I guess we'll see.

From the KCE:

Nothing new, but…

Confirmed from another source: they’re doing something at the show together (P!nk asked Kelly to be a part of it)

Ugh the Greatest Hits album came on my Apple Music on my drive home today and I was JAMMING and SHEDDING TEARS :jonny6: Such iconic and classic hits and I feel so effing old. The MEMORIES I have of Breakaway being the first album I truly STANNED and was OBSESSED with when I was in middle school. I NEED to go to her next tour, it's been so long. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.