Kelly Clarkson

Phoenixstar

1 hour ago, BravoTangoWhiskey said:

Finally ramping up the social promo, although I hope they have some fun social media campaigns up their sleeve (and if they don’t, just hire a firm quickly haha) 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CtKrmvVvd9-/?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

I’ve seen lots of ads for the Target vinyl, signed CD/vinyl on her website and Talkshow live on social media. 

nice to see her website signed CDs are sold out. Now onto Talkshop live to sell out 

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BravoTangoWhiskey

• RealityBites

• jpsketch

• Heartbeat Song

Both versions of FKOH have reached over half the Spotify streams of both versions of mine. Quite fast tbh. The guetta version is still out streaming the album version, by a little bit (in terms of daily streams not overall)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, BravoTangoWhiskey said:

Both versions of FKOH have reached over half the Spotify streams of both versions of mine. Quite fast tbh. The guetta version is still out streaming the album version, by a little bit (in terms of daily streams not overall)

that's still so shocking to me, but I guess David Guetta has his fans

2 hours ago, Ericjtsang said:

that's still so shocking to me, but I guess David Guetta has his fans

The remix is good. I’m not surprised 

RFC out Thursday or Friday?

1 hour ago, Heartbeat Song said:

RFC out Thursday or Friday?

Friday (but we'll get to hear it tomorrow as it gets released in New Zealand, Japan, etc.) :duca:

On 5/28/2023 at 1:35 PM, RealityBites said:

If you’re a fan of KC. STOP posting those celebria threads that you know are gonna get haters in it. Twice now, KC fans started the threads. I don’t get it. 

:gaycat6:

I feel like she could make more of an impact trying to go viral on tiktok or something instead of doing flash mobs. 

18 minutes ago, DEGUOM said:

Those other threads were not positive threads thank you very much. 

24 minutes ago, DEGUOM said:

This is positive though? It’s just most people here think a female popstar over 35 doing something fun is “uncool”. 

13 minutes ago, KCDC said:

I feel like she could make more of an impact trying to go viral on tiktok or something instead of doing flash mobs. 

They most likely filmed it and will go on her own accounts soon. Even if not, they know people film everything and others will post it. Example: the guy that recorded her singing FKOH uploaded to TikTok as his first video ever and is now gaining traction. 😉 

FKOH aging like fine wine 👌🏽

I cannot wait for y’all to hear Skip This Part and Lighthouse. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, jpsketch said:

FKOH aging like fine wine 👌🏽

I cannot wait for y’all to hear Skip This Part and Lighthouse. 

Do you know if we’re getting another song on the 16th or is RFC the last one? KC hinted at Lighthouse in one of the last streams, but not sure? 

Appreciate the effort of trying something different, even if it’s somewhat cringey, she sounds amazing 

RFC is up in NZ. Cute song. I like the tea in the lyrics. So far FKOH and Mine are the standouts for me. Looking forward to Lighthouse for sure!

• ATRL Moderator

I hate to be so negative, but red flag collector is another let down for me. She surprisingly doesn’t list out any red flags (so the song title doesn’t feel integrated into the song) and the chorus is so forgettable. :doc: 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bloo said:

I hate to be so negative, but red flag collector is another let down for me. She surprisingly doesn’t list out any red flags (so the song title doesn’t feel integrated into the song) and the chorus is so forgettable. :doc: 

I haven't heard it yet, but what is happening with this album?

She was so vocal about writing stuff during the pandemic and how therapeutic it was for her. I understand that she needs to polish stuff to protect her kids, but the outcome is turning out to be so generic that I completely lost my excitement for this record.

12 minutes ago, Bloo said:

I thought that was odd too re: not listing out the red flags. I was expecting the song to be more along the lines of things she observed but didn’t realize were red flags at first or something. 

• ATRL Moderator
10 minutes ago, Fading said:

I haven't heard it yet, but what is happening with this album?

She was so vocal about writing stuff during the pandemic and how therapeutic it was for her. I understand that she needs to polish stuff to protect her kids, but the outcome is turning out to be so generic that I completely lost my excitement for this record.

Kelly has the ability to do that. Merry Christmas (To The One I Used To Know) is one of my favorite songs from her, ever. And she wrote it about Brandon after the divorce. So I don’t know what is up with the songs this era, cause they haven’t clicked with me. 

3 minutes ago, MJ Boston said:

I thought that was odd too re: not listing out the red flags. I was expecting the song to be more along the lines of things she observed but didn’t realize were red flags at first or something. 

Yeah, that would have made for a really cool song but it’s more about a cowboy in the Wild West breaking her heart? It’s a strange title for the song given the lyrics.  

I can only hear a preview when I login through New Zealand. Is it not fully released there yet? 

I like what I hear. Feels much more pop rock than I expected. She is giving us a full range in this album and I love it. Big ol church power ballad (me), emotional lyrics (mine), dance pop(FKOH), folk pop (IHL), pop rock (RFC). I'm most excited to hear lighthouse and skip this part the most.

My only complaint is the lack of promo but I'm not sure it would move the needle too much.

Question for the group, with releasing all these songs before the album do you think it's a way to test the reactions for the official second single? And if so, when do you think they officially announce the second single? I guess that would include just officially pushing it to radio when they announce it. 

It’s a pop rock song that we haven’t heard from Kelly for years. So I’m really satisfied with this one.

Oh god she hasn't cranked up her pop-rock energy this hard for so long on her own stuff. I AM LOVING THIS ONE. Can already picture this song with a killer music video. The intro reminds me of Kill Bill the movie somehow.

I really like it, can’t wait to hear it with more HQ when I get to my speakers after work 

How sad Red flag collector hasn’t been added to the new music Friday playlist on Spotify Australia. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.