Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• storminthedark

• tbwtc

• LittleFreak

9 minutes ago, storminthedark said:

is it okay if I use that middle gif for my avi? :heart:

It's all yours.

It wouldn’t be ATRL without self-hating gays popping a blood vessel over harry :heart:

6 minutes ago, storminthedark said:

It wouldn’t be ATRL without self-hating gays popping a blood vessel over harry :heart:

Just report the op as flamebait:fan:

36 minutes ago, DUA LIPA said:

now collab :lakitu:

The world isn’t ready for that level of smashery I fear :lakitu:

Edited by BoyAlmighty

Who do we think will be his special guest for weekend 2? I doubt it’ll be Shania again. Stevie/Fleetwood Mac or Lizzo seem the most likely but someone like Miley or even Hall & Oates would be amazing :celestial5:

26 minutes ago, storminthedark said:

Who do we think will be his special guest for weekend 2? I doubt it’ll be Shania again. Stevie/Fleetwood Mac or Lizzo seem the most likely but someone like Miley or even Hall & Oates would be amazing :celestial5:

I'd be here for Lizzo.

QGVsZwf.gif

34 minutes ago, storminthedark said:

I reaaaaaally want miley :jonny: the vibes those two would bring together… 

Some users here are clearly so desperate to have a negative hit thread about him it’s embarrassing :rip:

On 4/17/2022 at 7:31 AM, storminthedark said:

This is so freaking stunning. They need to officially release the stream and live audio :duca: a perfect way to end the FL era

3 minutes ago, storminthedark said:

Some users here are clearly so desperate to have a negative hit thread about him it’s embarrassing :rip:

The fact there is a rise of negative threads since Coachella.... THEY ARE THREATENED :bibliahh:

3 minutes ago, storminthedark said:

it's kind of frustrating, every other day there's a flamebait thread about him :rip:

44 minutes ago, tbwtc said:

it's kind of frustrating, every other day there's a flamebait thread about him :rip:

the tpwk article isn’t even new :dies:

Australian Stadium dates just announced.

Harry Styles: Love On Tour 2023

Perth: HBF Park, Monday February 20

Melbourne: Marvel Stadium, Friday February 24

Gold Coast: Metricon Stadium, Tuesday February 28

Sydney: Accor Stadium, Friday March 3

Auckland: Mt Smart Stadium, Tuesday March 7

axxbLCf.gif

2 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

YOu guys i'm literally freaking the **** out 

people couldn't keep their ******* mouths shut..."teasing" the album saying you're so excited for whatever track and tweeting lyrics is so ******* stupid I'm so annoyed. This is a month out for release and now we're going to have to deal with this. where is columbia's security this time

1 minute ago, storminthedark said:

people couldn't keep their ******* mouths shut..."teasing" the album saying you're so excited for whatever track and tweeting lyrics is so ******* stupid I'm so annoyed. This is a month out for release and now we're going to have to deal with this. where is columbia's security this time

It's ******* teenage stan twitter. This is the WORST thing they could have done. Goddam idiots

11 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

YOu guys i'm literally freaking the **** out 

Same here, I cannot believe this...:gaycat6:

6 minutes ago, storminthedark said:

First of all, **** Columbia.

Agreed, people going around teasing tracks didn't help at all. Every other comment I have will need ****** ..... so frustrated/annoyed/etc

help.. no matter what his team does, this will mess up their entire rollout.

i’m expecting a messy rush release at best, but even then it’s still days till friday so even if you do a split release on streaming / physicals it will cut all streams and sales from the next few days which would be the most crucial first days in half or so.

4 minutes ago, tbwtc said:

Same here, I cannot believe this...:gaycat6:

First of all, **** Columbia.

Agreed, people going around teasing tracks didn't help at all. Every other comment I have will need ****** ..... so frustrated/annoyed/etc

Users here couldn't keep their mouths shut either. I'm so ******* annoyed. What changed from the fine line era to now this. He'll refuse to bring the album date closer too. 

10 minutes ago, storminthedark said:

What changed from the fine line era to now this.

i somehow doubt that harry’s stans (which are mostly stupid from what i see on twitter) would have access to the album but back then and even a few weeks ago the music-insider and atrl-like stans didn’t care for him while he has people pressed now bc of his success so i wouldn’t be surprised if one of them send the album to his fans or to other big stan communities. most of harry’s stans are detaches from the world of music insiders unlike let’s say charli, lana or gaga’s stan bases which usually get the entire album rollout spoiled before any announcement is even in sight because of the strong overlap :skull:

7 minutes ago, DUA LIPA said:

help.. no matter what his team does, this will mess up their entire rollout.

i’m expecting a messy rush release at best, but even then it’s still days till friday so even if you do a split release on streaming / physicals it will cut all streams and sales from the next few days which would be the most crucial first days in half or so.

This could changed all the rollout they had prepared. Staged releases for merch, vinyls, etc. New single + MV,  Coachella and TV appearances as promo.. A total mess :gaycat6:

10 minutes ago, storminthedark said:

Users here couldn't keep their mouths shut either. I'm so ******* annoyed. What changed from the fine line era to now this. He'll refuse to bring the album date closer too. 

Not sure if Harry would agree to bring the release day closer, but if the album is not ready to ship, he’ll miss out all those sales for the first weeks.

6 minutes ago, tbwtc said:

Not sure if Harry would agree to bring the release day closer, but if the album is not ready to ship, he’ll miss out all those sales for the first weeks.

But he could possibly pull a TSwift move and digitally release this Friday and then physicals next month. I think he has the power to reach #1 twice

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.