Dua Lipa

Cain

Random question but with that Tove Lo song dropping being a FN session - are there any FN session songs that are out there with the max Martin camp? Is Firestarter one of them?

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cain

• Solaria

• katara

• Virgos Groove

Top Posters In This Topic

30 minutes ago, Motivation93 said:

Random question but with that Tove Lo song dropping being a FN session - are there any FN session songs that are out there with the max Martin camp? Is Firestarter one of them?

Firestarter was done by Clarence and Koz

Firestarter a hymn. It pains me it didn't get released. What were they thinking :rip:

49 minutes ago, ahauntingnearu said:

Firestarter a hymn. It pains me it didn't get released. What were they thinking :rip:

She wasted so many great songs for nothing. 

18 hours ago, Motivation93 said:

There are some leaked or partially leaked tracks produced by the Max Martin camp producers - Crocodile Tears (produced by Oscar Gorres), Shine (On Sad World) (produced by Klas Ahlund & Ali Payami); Who Do You Love (produced by Cirkut) & according to BOZ there are some by Max himself but we don’t currently know their names.

10 minutes ago, Cain said:

It’s over 

If the April rumors turn out to be false I’m going to Warner and ripping those songs out of the vault

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, Love Again said:

If the April rumors turn out to be false I’m going to Warner and ripping those songs out of the vault

spacer.png

She’s so extremely quiet that she must be finishing the album and preparing the era

….right?

spacer.png

5 minutes ago, Cain said:

She’s so extremely quiet that she must be finishing the album and preparing the era

….right?

spacer.png

Or working on her beauty brand

spacer.png

29 minutes ago, Love Again said:

Or working on her beauty brand

spacer.png

She's working hard on the Lipa Lipkit 

Ready for her Liverpool stadium halftime show in 2032

spacer.png

On 2/7/2023 at 10:05 PM, ATWK said:

She really was pumping out regional hits in 2020 like it was NOTHING :jonny:

I hope she has more Latin collabs in store for DL3 :jonny:

I would die for Rosalia to drop a lead single with Dua!

Speaking of wishful collabs, I am dreaming of Rihanna dropping a Dua collab as her 3rd single from her upcoming album :jonny5:

I can’t wait for Dua to play the Super Bowl in 2025/2026. I genuinely think she’s going to put on a great show, and she’s building up that bulletproof set list #DL3

2 minutes ago, kendoll2001 said:

I can’t wait for Dua to play the Super Bowl in 2025/2026. I genuinely think she’s going to put on a great show, and she’s building up that bulletproof set list #DL3

Yeah doing the SB after DL3 makes way much more sense than the people who pushed for her to do it this year or last year even

4 minutes ago, Love Again said:

Yeah doing the SB after DL3 makes way much more sense than the people who pushed for her to do it this year or last year even

Right, I imagine at least 2 smashes coming from DL3

New Rules

One Kiss

Don’t Start Now

Levitating

Cold Heart with Elton

+ 2 DL3 singles

a Super Bowl setlist ladies and gentlemen
Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

5 hours ago, kendoll2001 said:

If DL3 is another smash era I really want her to launch DL4 with the SB in like 2026

I know she will give it her all and she already has half a setlist :jonny:

I need Danny’s sessions with Dua to sound exactly like this :WAP:

We need the full version of this NOW

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.