Dua Lipa

Cain

The Coachella lineup has always been announced Jan 2, only last year it was Jan 12

This is gonna be an annoying wait

Tiffany "New York" Pollard Is The Meme Queen, But There's So ...

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cain

• Solaria

• katara

• Virgos Groove

Top Posters In This Topic

I think most of you have too high expectations for the new era as you are too sure it's going to be perfect and well handled. It's not that I don't want another era like FN but anything could happen no matter how prepared Dua might be in advance. 

14 hours ago, Cain said:

The Coachella lineup has always been announced Jan 2, only last year it was Jan 12

This is gonna be an annoying wait

That's not true. Anyway, it's coming this week for sure, maybe tonight or tomorrow.

6 minutes ago, FutureNostalgia said:

That's not true. Anyway, it's coming this week for sure, maybe tonight or tomorrow.

It says so here

https://www.grimygoods.com/2023/01/02/when-will-the-coachella-2023-lineup-be-announced/

Anyway I hope the lineup is announced soon so we can either get hyped or stop being delusional n

the worst parts about sweetest pie are still the random middle 8 / bridge opening the song and the lyrics being "come get your dose of the sweetest pie" instead of "slice" :coffee2:

Okay I’m fully in delusion mode now, it’s gonna be her and Bad Bunny next to Frank

spacer.png

It’s basically between her and Rih for female headliner and I don’t think Rih would do it as she’s already doing the SB this year 

On 1/3/2023 at 8:05 PM, UThinkUrMovinOnBut said:

I think most of you have too high expectations for the new era as you are too sure it's going to be perfect and well handled. It's not that I don't want another era like FN but anything could happen no matter how prepared Dua might be in advance. 

As long as the quality is superb then there is no worry.

FN had also many messy moments ( no promo for Physical/ BMH due to the pandemic, that messy Cursed Madonna collab that seemed like it was gonna kill the era etc.) yet FN still turned out huge.

2 minutes ago, katara said:

FN had also many messy moments ( no promo for Physical/ BMH due to the pandemic, that messy Cursed Madonna collab that seemed like it was gonna kill the era etc.) yet FN still turned out huge.

Perhaps you are right. If the music is cool and catchy, people will stream the album and make it last for long on the charts.

I have zero doubt she and team will make sure the music is very strong, to maintain her image of quality and acclaim she built up. The only question is if all the hype and fans she's built up translates and leads to success again

DL3 will be amazing. I trust in Dua and speak it into existence. People are ready to hear the new Dua and Im sure she's gonna deliver!

On 1/6/2023 at 1:38 PM, katara said:

This is also true, in hindsight the FN era seemed perfect but we had so many meltdowns throughout it :skull:
The pandemic ruining the promo for Un Dia, BMH, Prisoner and Hallucinate, postponing the tour, the first Levitating remix (altho I've always seen it as nothing more than cute promo for CFN which it was), We're Good release, Love Again not being promoted

8 minutes ago, Cain said:

Welp... back to waiting

My bet is she'll release the lead sometime near the VMAs and then the album in Q4

anigif_sub-buzz-14452-1527777023-1.gif

1 minute ago, ATWK said:

My bet is she'll release the lead sometime near the VMAs and then the album in Q4

She's literally never performed at the VMAs

Just now, Cain said:

This is also true, in hindsight the FN era seemed perfect but we had so many meltdowns throughout it :skull:
The pandemic ruining the promo for Un Dia, BMH, Prisoner and Hallucinate, postponing the tour, the first Levitating remix (altho I've always seen it as nothing more than cute promo for CFN which it was), We're Good release, Love Again not being promoted

Omg, the meltdowns during that time were CRAZY :snowman:

"It could've been a top-10 for Madonna if they used the original instrumental!!11!!!1!

"This is the worst remix ever!11!!"

"The Cursed Madonna!!!111!"

All us CFN enjoyers were in the trenches fr :rip: (and then there was the autochthonous mess right after ddd :rip:)

2 minutes ago, Cain said:

She's literally never performed at the VMAs

There's always a first time for everything

She's coming in May/June

On another note, I've been obsessed with debut lately and particularly Be The God / Hotter Than Hell. I think I've listened to Dua this year so far more than I did in all of 2022 already umm :deadvision:

5 minutes ago, ATWK said:

Omg, the meltdowns during that time were CRAZY :snowman:

"It could've been a top-10 for Madonna if they used the original instrumental!!11!!!1!

"This is the worst remix ever!11!!"

"The Cursed Madonna!!!111!"

All us CFN enjoyers were in the trenches fr :rip: (and then there was the autochthonous mess right after ddd :rip:)

Omg and all the vacations :deadbanana4:

Summer 2020 was hell

5 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

On another note, I've been obsessed with debut lately and particularly Be The God / Hotter Than Hell. I think I've listened to Dua this year so far more than I did in all of 2022 already umm :deadvision:

It's happening, the people are missing her, NOW's the time to strike! :angry:

1 minute ago, Cain said:

It's happening, the people are missing her, NOW's the time to strike! :angry:

Yup, time for another Potion/Sweetest Pie. Lead single? Never heard of her.

677286433_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1).thumb.g

Omg chances of lead in April / DL3 summer getting narrower as we speak :lakitu: hope she at least goes for lead-single in August / VMA announcement and album in Q4

3 minutes ago, Cain said:

Omg and all the vacations :deadbanana4:

Summer 2020 was hell

She really set herself up with this one- :snowman:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.