Demi Lovato

Phoenixstar

The way I'm still not tired of Holy **** almost a year later :jonny5:

The album is so freaking good :jonny5: 

also the streaming numbers are cute for an album with no promotion whatsoever on streaming

29: 60M streams

SKIN OF MY TEETH: 23.7M

SUBSTANCE: 16M

EAT ME: 13.4M

FREAK: 8M

HAPPY ENDING: 7.9M

HOLY ****: 5.5M

4 EVER 4 ME: 5.2M

CITY OF ANGELS: 5M

HEAVEN: 4.2M

WASTED: 3.9M

BONES: 3.7M

COME TOGETHER: 3.6M

DEAD FRIENDS: 2.9M

FEED: 2.8M

4 tracks above 10M. 29 will eventually reach 100M (it keeps doing +100k streams without a music video).

Freak and Happy Ending will reach 10M eventually as well, which will make 6 tracks. 

I wish someone made a tiktok video with one of the tracks to go, at least, semi-viral so that more people checked the album. 

Edited by thatsmydemi
  • Like 1

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thatsmydemi

• Freakshowvato

• VictorJustino

• KBax

23 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

The way I'm still not tired of Holy **** almost a year later :jonny5:

The album is so freaking good :jonny5: 

also the streaming numbers are cute for an album with no promotion whatsoever on streaming

29: 60M streams

SKIN OF MY TEETH: 23.7M

SUBSTANCE: 16M

EAT ME: 13.4M

FREAK: 8M

HAPPY ENDING: 7.9M

HOLY ****: 5.5M

4 EVER 4 ME: 5.2M

CITY OF ANGELS: 5M

HEAVEN: 4.2M

WASTED: 3.9M

BONES: 3.7M

COME TOGETHER: 3.6M

DEAD FRIENDS: 2.9M

FEED: 2.8M

4 tracks above 10M. 29 will eventually reach 100M (it keeps doing +100k streams without a music video).

Freak and Happy Ending will reach 10M eventually as well, which will make 6 tracks. 

I wish someone made a tiktok video with one of the tracks to go, at least, semi-viral so that more people checked the album. 

it deserved at least one single to smash with easy 100M. Yes 29 will reach 100M but it will take more than a year

55 minutes ago, Freakshowvato said:

it deserved at least one single to smash with easy 100M. Yes 29 will reach 100M but it will take more than a year

well, it didn't even have a music video. Who cares how long it takes lmao. We'll take anything!

• 5 weeks later...

Someone needs to do those AI covers with Demi’s voiceeee

• 5 weeks later...

If there was any doubt, the Holy **** era is completely over now. No Deluxe edition or European/Aus tour. 

She's changed the profile picture of Spotify, instagram, twitter...

Imagen

New era is coming. I'm starting to think Heart Attack and Cool for the Summer rock versions will be part of it, as bonus tracks of a possible deluxe edition. 

On 4/27/2023 at 12:04 AM, Confusion said:

Someone needs to do those AI covers with Demi’s voiceeee

This one goes off :rockon:

Banger :chick2:

On 5/31/2023 at 11:11 AM, Confusion said:

This one sounds so legit!

https://youtu.be/MggGcS8ysoM

I can hear Jesus :chick2:

50 minutes ago, Soobin said:

I can hear Jesus :chick2:

oh wow the upgrade :jonny5: 

Anyone going to her concert in Asbury tonight?

Nervous about the rain 😓 

The vocals are truly out of this world, what the h*** are you thinking Demetria :jonny3::jonny3::jonny3:????

omg so apparently the contract with Island ends in October and they are finally leaving (they need to release the album before that). HOWEVER, it seems like no label is interested in signing them because they refuse to do any promo/care about success :deadbanana4:

we going independent, ladies :bibliahh:

@Hanzo @Pink Ranger 

Edited by thatsmydemi

47 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

omg so apparently the contract with Island ends in October and they are finally leaving (they need to release the album before that). HOWEVER, it seems like no label is interested in signing them because they refuse to do any promo/care about success :deadbanana4:

@Hanzo @Pink Ranger 

I mean, they don't care about it at all.

And while I do appreciate their decision, i can't ignore the fact it is in a way kinda hurts the stan expereince, we barely get to see her promoting a music/performing which is a shame, and she'll probably never tour in Europe again which is also a shame :(

That being said, now that i'm thinking about it, do we really believe Scooter will let her go independent? 

48 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

@Hanzo @Pink Ranger 

Where did you hear about this? She needs to drop this new album fast so it can at least get some promo and push. Love that she's happy and healthy but like come on miss Demi, a little promo never hurt anyone. We want talk shows booked, budget music videos, more than 2 singles, performances, and a solid tour. But not getting my hopes up cause I know that this will never happen :gaycat7:

39 minutes ago, KBax said:

Where did you hear about this? She needs to drop this new album fast so it can at least get some promo and push. Love that she's happy and healthy but like come on miss Demi, a little promo never hurt anyone. We want talk shows booked, budget music videos, more than 2 singles, performances, and a solid tour. But not getting my hopes up cause I know that this will never happen :gaycat7:

A Demi stan who works in the industry. She's a reliable source. New album is coming after summer then the contract with Island is over. In fact, she's hinted that they are already independent but still tied to Island because of the contract. That's why the new music post Holy **** is all labeled under "Demi Lovato PS" and "Island". We could be twisting her words though so we'll see. 

45 minutes ago, Hanzo said:

I mean, they don't care about it at all.

And while I do appreciate their decision, i can't ignore the fact it is in a way kinda hurts the stan expereince, we barely get to see her promoting a music/performing which is a shame, and she'll probably never tour in Europe again which is also a shame :(

That being said, now that i'm thinking about it, do we really believe Scooter will let her go independent? 

If she goes independent, I think we can say goodbye to an European tour. 

I doubt Scooter gives a **** about Demi's career. If he cared he would've stopped her years ago. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, Hanzo said:

I'm bored

do you want a rate of her last 3 albums? @thatsmydemi @Pink Ranger

Sure

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.