Christina Aguilera

Inception

AGUILERA physical copies are supposed to ship out next month. Hopefully they don't push the date back again. :priceless:

Please be a booklet serve and contain extra tracks too. :jamming:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beautiful Garbage

• Power love

• La Reina

• I54X

Rumors are going around that AGUILERA is getting a deluxe with 3-4 more songs in June. 

Apparently sites are updated already with track listing along with Christina was filming something last week. 

20 minutes ago, Power love said:

Rumors are going around that AGUILERA is getting a deluxe with 3-4 more songs in June. 

Apparently sites are updated already with track listing along with Christina was filming something last week. 

Came here to post this :jonny:

so excited :duca: 

I just wanted to say that I've been listening to her debut lately and I'd almost forgotten how much I love So Emotional. That song is my favourite from that album. I wish it would've been a single. When You Put Your Hands on Me is great too.As a matter of fact, I find her debut extremely underrated.

5 hours ago, Power love said:

I need Lloras Por Nada!! Rumors said new tracks are Lloras Por Nada, Segura and La Loca.

5 hours ago, Power love said:

OMG!!

6 hours ago, Sabandija said:

When You Put Your Hands on Me is great too

Such a wasted single choice. This would’ve went perfectly after Come on Over Baby & it would have smashed world

wide. 

1 hour ago, Xtripped said:

Lloras Por Nada, Segura and La Loca.

Have we heard theses songs yet? I know one leak :duca:

54 minutes ago, Xtina23 said:

OMG

Yes babe home str:bird:etch 

11 hours ago, Power love said:

Such a wasted single choice. This would’ve went perfectly after Come on Over Baby & it would have smashed world

wide. 

Have we heard theses songs yet? I know one leak :duca:

Yes babe home str:bird:etch 

Only Lloras Por Nada, such a bop

11 hours ago, Xtripped said:

Only Lloras Por Nada, such a bop

Why no vinyl? I can’t believe her team is still getting it wrong :biblio:

Honestly LLoras Por Nada is good, not amazing or a "must release" imo. It's definitely a vibe but would prefer a banger.

More Santos on the deluxe please!! 

I don’t see a vinyl pre order so looks like it’s just CD. It’s strange they had a whole year to get it together. 

I didn't care for Lloras Por Na at first, but now I love it. So weird that we didn't get it. 

"Lloras Por Nada" is okay, definitely not jaw-dropping or anything. Could make a cute deluxe track and that's about it imo

At this point I'm over the latin era, I want new english music!! It's been 5 years since Liberation.

On 5/15/2023 at 2:59 PM, Xtripped said:

At this point I'm over the latin era, I want new english music!! It's been 5 years since Liberation.

All I’m praying is the English album isn’t treated like the Spanish era was.

The way Christina treats her eras post B2B should be studied.

I have never seen someone just not give a beep about her music career or fans.

What a bop this is, isn't it girlies?

:jonny4:

I won't notice or pay you no miiiind

Boy I couldn't care less what you do with yo tiiiiime

Your fingertips on my hips just move me like one of a kiiiiiind

I JUST KNOW WHEN YOU PUT YO HANDS ON ME I FEEL SO SEEEEXEHHHHH AND I LOOSE MYSELF CONTROL

Z1lK.gif

On 5/14/2023 at 3:18 PM, Xtina23 said:

Honestly LLoras Por Nada is good, not amazing or a "must release" imo. It's definitely a vibe but would prefer a banger.

More Santos on the deluxe please!! 

The song in full and mixed didn't leak right? I remember listening to a 1 minute snippet. I'll wait until the final cause final PMM was different than the leak.

I saw that XtinaVIP account also say Santo has a remix. They should add it to the deluxe on top of the new songs since it's done.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.