Beyoncé

Kisuke

Thank God I placed my order. I wouldn't know it will sold out. 

• Replies 111.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

28 minutes ago, suneclipse121 said:

Thank god I bought mine yesterday. I would’ve been salty if I didn’t get #4

Same. I just preordered it late last night. Just in time :gaycat6:

Just now, JonginBey said:

Same. I just preordered it late last night. Just in time :gaycat6:

I wonder what is the limited amount for each.

6 minutes ago, swissman said:

It would be great if Beyoncé covered a Grace Jones song on the Renaissance Tour, or other legends of that kind.

:jonny5:

2 minutes ago, PrudenceHCharmed said:

The haters on this site are confidence she will flop :bibliahh:

Even if she underperforms for ATRL’s ridiculous standards it’s the 19th year of her solo career (properly) and she’s still got hype and there’s enough interest for her album to make some noise. 

And that’s not even accounting for her lil girl group… :keir: 

I think it’s important to take onto account how sales have been compared to 2016 there’s no point in comparing it to Lemonade it was a different market, though haters will use that as ammo regardless.

She’s going to pull amazing numbers for someone who is a 90s act and has managed to survive the physical, digital, and streaming eras and that’s really all that matters

Just now, Devin said:

:jonny5:

like imagine a Studio 54 Medley (since she seems to be referencing that in all we have seen so far).

3 minutes ago, PrudenceHCharmed said:

I wonder what is the limited amount for each.

I honestly thought they were going to let people place preorders until the release, and then ship whatever the quantity was, but I’m guessing these are special/limited edition.

24 minutes ago, chaeyonce said:

Sir John needs to stop with the black lipstick 

:sorry:

He needs to stop with the nude boring eyes, that’s the one thing I don’t like about the Vogue shoot, the make up. She just looks so bare and blank in the eyes when everything else is so bold. We need drama for editorials. #BringBackFrancesca 

the good thing (for sales) about this era is the Hive are actually activated for it, excited and seemingly pleased to be getting what they want from her.

compare that to EIL where people were threatening to return their stan-card at the mere IDEA of a collab album with Jay, let alone how they reacted at the actual reality of it all ... lol.

so at least there is a baseline level of success within the Hive itself.

1 minute ago, swissman said:

the good thing (for sales) about this era is the Hive are actually activated for it, excited and seemingly pleased to be getting what they want from her.

compare that to EIL where people were threatening to return their stan-card at the mere IDEA of a collab album with Jay, let alone how they reacted at the actual reality of it all ... lol.

so at least there is a baseline level of success within the Hive itself.

EIL: 70K pure 

HC: 14K (8K)

TG : 11K 

With Hives being more active and actually interested with Renaissance, the numbers should be more than EIL. 

My dumb ass was thinking…this ***** better not surprise release this upcoming weekend since I’ll be away on a trip and won’t have the time to sit down and really consume it at home… yet we actually have a set date for the album. :deadbanana2:

5 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

I honestly thought they were going to let people place preorders until the release, and then ship whatever the quantity was, but I’m guessing these are special/limited edition.

what if that's the case for all others but just #4 is limited so that something sells out and gets more people to BUY lolol.

Wait…I just realized I didn’t even pick my shirt size :deadbanana: I’m getting a small. Judging from how large the anime shirt was, I should be fine though.

I really hope the tshirt is nice quality and doesn’t serve photoshop, the holidayoncé merch drop she did left me scarred and scared to get anything from her:rip:

Edited by SashaDevachelli

Just now, SashaDevachelli said:

I really hope the tshirt is nice quality and doesn’t serve photoshop, the holidayoncé merch drop she did left me scarred and scared to get anything from het:rip:

tbh I'm kind of preparing myself to be disappointed. I like my graphic tees to be as simple as possible. they usually aren't. (though I love my beychella t-shirt with just the circular logo on the left-breast [and really big on the back]) and my OTRII tshirt with just her masked face on it...)

4 minutes ago, swissman said:

what if that's the case for all others but just #4 is limited so that something sells out and gets more people to BUY lolol.

I’m already seeing TwitterHive talk about getting #2 or #3 now, so you might be on to something.

joanne-the-scammer-unbothered.gif

The fact that she’s already providing us a shirt to wear at the next tour. A generous Queen.

Hopefully a decent first week but what we really need is longevity with streams

16 minutes ago, Triton said:

He needs to stop with the nude boring eyes, that’s the one thing I don’t like about the Vogue shoot, the make up. She just looks so bare and blank in the eyes when everything else is so bold. We need drama for editorials. #BringBackFrancesca 

Agreed, she loves SJ for some reason but apart from a cute soft glam look, he hasn't gagged me:celestial5:

15 minutes ago, SashaDevachelli said:

I really hope the tshirt is nice quality and doesn’t serve photoshop, the holidayoncé merch drop she did left me scarred and scared to get anything from her:rip:

Lmaoo I don't expect much though. I'm preparing for the worse. Giving a sweater will be much better. 

5 minutes ago, chaeyonce said:

Agreed, she loves SJ for some reason but apart from a cute soft glam look, he hasn't gagged me:celestial5:

we KNOW she can do disco diva make up so why not bring her back, also I wonder if we’ll get the big disco hair too. 
deenajones-beyonce.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.