• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

20 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

CHURCH GIRL is a bop but it is the worst song on the album 

Church Girl is better than Ali-

spacer.png

Did we already digest the fact that it's very very likely Bey is going to serve further career highlights a la Virgo's Groove and Alien Superstar (obviously with a different genre) on act 2 and act 3?

NTE1MDU1.gif

Like, Bey must've spent too much time on Reddit cause she out here straight up blowing them ******* up. ngl, living for every ounce of it. Bey out here uniting chart Hive and art Hive. A true saint

NTE1MDU1.gif

Edited by *-ChriZ-*

13 minutes ago, Triton said:

Lol, got banned for a couple days for saying Adele could hit up a fad if she needs ideas on what to say if she wants to cancel a tour. 

Anyways… @Devin sis hey are we going through 3 songs in the elimination rounds, it’s going to go by so fast. 

Let me start being messy. 

Nah there shouldn’t be anymore high outliers so it will prob be 1 or 2 songs leaving now. Atp everyone is being messy with the taste why not join. :eli:

spacer.png

15 minutes ago, Triton said:

It has a memorable “melody” and it’s catchy, no long ass all over the place riffs and vintage vocals. :gaycat2:

The shade :deadbanana2:

spacer.png

Streaming stats: 

Best performing album track: Alien Superstar

Worst performing album track: All up in your mind

Justice was served.

Zm8xXzQwMC5naWY.gif

29 minutes ago, giRLbye. said:

also doesnt hurt to admit that Beyonce had intentions on withholding visuals until a later date

she announced the album release date when it could've been made any other time

Nah it’s hard to believe that was their initial plan. Things changed in the middle of the process. The rollout has been a mess which isn’t surprising and the vinyls getting delayed yet again is another proof. You think everything Parkwood does is extremely thought out when that’s not the case.

26 minutes ago, Devin said:

spacer.png

Say it with your whole chest so we can all see how tragic your taste is :ahh:

44 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

CHURCH GIRL is a bop but it is the worst song on the album 

Not on my watch :biblio:

It's one of the highlights of the album. 

Alien Superstar 

Church Girl 

Virgo's Groove 

Pure/Honey 

Summer Renaissance 

:jonny2:

20 minutes ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

Did we already digest the fact that it's very very likely Bey is going to serve further career highlights a la Virgo's Groove and Alien Superstar (obviously with a different genre) on act 2 and act 3?

NTE1MDU1.gif

Like, Bey must've spent too much time on Reddit cause she out here straight up blowing them ******* up. ngl, living for every ounce of it. Bey out here uniting chart Hive and art Hive. A true saint

NTE1MDU1.gif

She's collecting commercial success with an album that's further from being commercial with also no blazoned features, no trendy and predictable sounds and no catchy hooks. 

I feel that even a timeless record like 4 would have received more commercial success if only it were released during the streaming era. 

Y'all will see the light on Plastic Off The Sofa she starts performing it live 

Edited by AxelFox

21 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

Nah it’s hard to believe that was their initial plan. Things changed in the middle of the process. The rollout has been a mess which isn’t surprising and the vinyls getting delayed yet again is another proof. You think everything Parkwood does is extremely thought out when that’s not the case.

it hasn't been a secret that vinyl production as an industry has suffered setbacks this year & the drama with having to remove samples & change words and reproduce them could also cause delays

some stuff is out of their control

but knowing that a visual album was not intended for July 29th release is not one of them when one of the main collaborators confirmed it

1 hour ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

NTE1MDU1.gif

NTE1MDU1.gif

Hells Kitchen Thank You GIF by HULU

1 hour ago, Devin said:

spacer.png

They ain't ready for that conversation

spacer.png

Chloes new preview.. my God, those lyrics are serving first grader after her first breakup with a 9 year old. Just tragique. Why is no one honest with her and tells her how it is: Read proper poems and book, Ms Saweetie is not Shakespeare. :rip:

The only Chloe song that sounds good to me is the one she played in the background of her insta. when she's in the pool.

Everything else from her has been absolutely tragic. Throwaway album tracks mostly.

1 hour ago, Devin said:

spacer.png

Not surprised this take is coming from you.

ezgif-4-72d1359b32.gif

And in true fashion it's wrong. 

ezgif-4-72d1359b32.gif

My limited edition vinyl has not moved past the "label created" stage. I bought the damn thing less than an hour after it was released and this is how she repays me. Her support team also haven't responded to my emails in almost two weeks. I did some digging and there are lots of people on twitter saying the same thing. Anyone here experienced this?

I'm gonna rage if she has under shipped for the orders and I don't ever end up getting it. Or worse she has to repress some more and I get the updated version without the "la la la's" and "spazzin". 

1 hour ago, sillycilla said:

Well, if it has been removed, what good is it going to do us? lol

13 minutes ago, benyonce said:

My limited edition vinyl has not moved past the "label created" stage. I bought the damn thing less than an hour after it was released and this is how she repays me. Her support team also haven't responded to my emails in almost two weeks. I did some digging and there are lots of people on twitter saying the same thing. Anyone here experienced this?

Must be an issue with international shipping & customs. I believe international hive bought less than 5,000 copies of the limited edition vinyl (if it's true she only had 30k up for sale, which seems reasonable—Billboard reported that she shipped 26k in the US first week).

I will have you in my thoughts and prayers. listening to this album on vinyl was a whole another experience and if y'all paid $85 for it y'all deserve to get it and hear it.

1 minute ago, sillycilla said:

Mine hasn’t arrived yet either and I paid almost $85

Yeah I think shipping was more than $50 Aud I believe.

I'm more annoyed because of the value of the limited edition + the changes boosting its collectibility and the chance of something going wrong. My best friends boyfriend snagged her a copy as a surprise hours before they sold out and she got hers about 2 weeks ago and we live in the same city so it is nothing to do with location. @BeyBronts Give me yours please :rip:

on a similar note, mother texted me just now saying "You know all these songs sound good" and reminding me to buy the Collector's Edition vinyl

we're getting visuals this weekend I can feel it

spacer.png

11 minutes ago, benyonce said:

Yeah I think shipping was more than $50 Aud I believe.

I'm more annoyed because of the value of the limited edition + the changes boosting its collectibility and the chance of something going wrong. My best friends boyfriend snagged her a copy as a surprise hours before they sold out and she got hers about 2 weeks ago and we live in the same city so it is nothing to do with location. @BeyBronts Give me yours please :rip:

I'll sell it to you for $1000 :WAP:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.