Beyoncé

Kisuke

14 minutes ago, Erotica said:

The ad is ok, but definitely far from my fave Beyonce ad. I also find it a bit boring and uneventful and don't think it's her best look either. She looks tired.

Would have been nice for her to have an exclusive line or a few pieces, would have sold like hot cakes! And if there is a tour at some point would have made nice merch to wear to…

she looks amazing :confused: as she ages you can definitely see where she's having maintenance work done but it looks good

• Like 1

• Replies 116.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• ScorpiosGroove

The ad is just what it is — an ad/collab deal. If she was pushing new products, y'all would be up in arms. Damned if she do, damned if she don't. Her recreating old iconic LEVI'S commercials from the past is a really fun and interesting venture, but this first one was a bit lackluster despite still being cute, cheeky and understated with the little "kicking of the bucket" and smile at the end. It works. Maybe I need to see it on live television (?) Anyway, I think CÉCRED has been a very great venture for her so far, as well as SirDavis. I think y'all need to chilll:giraffe:

Edited by Brikenbur
  • Like 1

I've seen the commercial 3x already today

11 minutes ago, QueenB said:

Lets rank her commercials! 

my favorite: 

I love this one too. I also love the Carmen commercial

• Like 1

loreal & crystal water are her worst commercials. i was so over ppl talkin abt her skin bleaching. :rip:

10 minutes ago, PrettyHurts said:

she looks amazing :confused: as she ages you can definitely see where she's having maintenance work done but it looks good

She herself looks great, but this look is not it. 

And honestly, most of what she's served this year. It's the most unflattering and unlike-Beyoncé she's ever looked. Whoever is styling her nowadays needs to be fired and she needs to bring back whoever was in charge between The Gift and Renaissance cause that was her absolute peak in terms of hair/makeup/outfits. 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

1 minute ago, AxelFox said:

She herself looks great, but this look is not it. 

And honestly, most of what she's served this year. It's the most unflattering and unlike-Beyoncé she's ever looked. Whoever is styling her nowadays needs to be fired and she needs to bring back whoever was in charge between The Gift and Renaissance cause that was her absolute peak in terms of hair/makeup/outfits. 

what don't you like? is it that she's showing a lot of skin? i like the platinum hair though 

I loved her style during the twins pregnancy also, those dresses and the jewelry were amazing. 

Edited by AxelFox
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, AxelFox said:

I loved her style during the twins pregnancy also, those dresses and the jewelry were amazing. 

Thank God youre not a Stylist . Sorry sweety....but between renaissance and now she has been looking fab

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, PrettyHurts said:

what don't you like? is it that she's showing a lot of skin? i like the platinum hair though 

No if there's one thing I like on her the most it's skimpy dresses lol. 

But the raccoon eyes with the silver hair and the hat is just not very flattering imo. And it's very few instances in which I found it looks good. 

I liked it here, though it still looks rather costume-y.

spacer.png

And she looked good at the Superbowl too. 

1 minute ago, AxelFox said:

No if there's one thing I like on her the most it's skimpy dresses lol. 

But the raccoon eyes with the silver hair and the hat is just not very flattering imo. And it's very few instances in which I found it looks good. 

I liked it here, though it still looks rather costume-y.

spacer.png

And she looked good at the Superbowl too. 

She ate at the Superbowl 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Punch said:

Thank God youre not a Stylist . Sorry sweety....but between renaissance and now she has been looking fab

Yeah no.

3EDB91BF00000578-0-image-a-76_1491107485251.jpg

Beyonc%C3%A9-380x214.jpg

Idk did they run out of good platinum wigs in hollywood from 2005 and now?

She looked outta this world here 

@Beyoncé-Knowles sis don't you have this somewhere in an old drawer or something?

6 minutes ago, AxelFox said:

Yeah no.

3EDB91BF00000578-0-image-a-76_1491107485251.jpg

Beyonc%C3%A9-380x214.jpg

Well its obviously two totally different things and one is inbetween an Era ! She just wore a super nice dress for the SIr Davis Party and it clearly eats the Blue Zara Dress

• Haha 1

The thing ur complaining visually about can be narrowed down to the following feeling: she's losing her cool.

19 minutes ago, AxelFox said:

Idk did they run out of good platinum wigs in hollywood from 2005 and now?

She looked outta this world here 

@Beyoncé-Knowles sis don't you have this somewhere in an old drawer or something?

That wig is lopsided, outfit is giving substitute teacher and she is wearing way too much bronzer sis wyd :bam:

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, king_queen said:

That wig is lopsided, outfit is giving substitute teacher and she is wearing way too much bronzer sis wyd :bam:

Nnnn no comment on the outfit :dies: but other than that she looks just like a 90s Barbie. That shade of platinum is exactly what she needs 

• Like 1

I just hope no one got too distracted by the ad to appreciate the music

:ryan3:

• Thanks 1

Why was she taking her clothes off, and why did there have to be kids in the back watching :biblio:

19 hours ago, SharGaga said:

Finally watching the Renaissance film at home.:WAP:

DM?

Couldnt let the oportunity to post on the 4666 page. Lemme go stream CC

26 minutes ago, Anvarie said:

Why was she taking her clothes off, and why did there have to be kids in the back watching :biblio:

It's a recreation of the 1985 ad which also had kids in it. 

If one thing this BeyDiddy She Knowles mess revealed is that media literacy and critical thinking are truly dead and that is so terrifying for our future. That coupled with ai getting more and more real, we're doomed. It is the year 2024 and we're STILL saying she killed Aaliyah… I have no words.

:suburban:

The ad like the rest of this "era" was bland and I could care less what she does or doesn't do. Whatever ho

:suburban:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.