Beyoncé

Kisuke

10 minutes ago, Shelter said:

Why Disney? We need Netflix 

she can put it on TIDAL for all I care. I just need it to be available in HQ somewhere, anywhere, so that I can download it (legally, of course :campfire:) and keep it forever.

giphy.gif

• Replies 116.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• ScorpiosGroove

The Renaissance concert film is already out there.

It's been out there for a while. Some parts are on YouTube.

:rip:

41 minutes ago, Chris said:

The Renaissance concert film is already out there.

It's been out there for a while. Some parts are on YouTube.

:rip:

that's a bootleg movie theater recording baby. I already have that version saved. :-* I made my avi using that months ago.

I want the full 4K movie. I wanna invite friends over to watch. I want the bombastic sound quality.

1.thumb.gif.a5f74f665f09ef6e121747d0e414 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

No one talking about the Levii Ad snippet and the Uncle Johnny Fine Tailoring board. 

Lmaoooo Beyoncé is giving us real hints and trying to tease things and the Hive is checked outtt

"Rather Take a Pee Break" is actually such a great R&B jam.

it had no business being on the RWT setlist, realistically, but I can't blame her. she loves her husband forreal, this wannabe trad wife / stay-at-home mother of ours. :dies:

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Calypso said:

No one talking about the Levii Ad snippet and the Uncle Johnny Fine Tailoring board. 

Lmaoooo Beyoncé is giving us real hints and trying to tease things and the Hive is checked outtt

I don't even know what you're talking about tbh lol

2 minutes ago, Crayzik said:

The fact that she's GLOWING during this #sheknows mess :dies: #theythought

She's like this is how I actually party :eddie:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Crayzik said:

The fact that she's GLOWING during this #sheknows mess :dies: #theythought

sis said lemme look my best for my haters

Idk about y'all but I'm looking forward to this lil levii ad. I womder what the actual promotion is? 

She used Version to promote CC launch. And unlike Cecred and Sir Davis (stand alone ventures), this actually has her own music and she's thrown in an Uncle Johnny hint in it. 

So either is just a 20 second ad with bey looking fine af for a levii ad campaign and nothing for the music or anything new as a product tied to her... Or it can be something fun for us to enjoy for a sec. 

I just hope it's not another summer Renaissance with Tiffany situation. Imagine how much more us fans are going to check out from her stuff if it is. Damn bey you looking fine af give us something 

1 minute ago, Calypso said:

Idk about y'all but I'm looking forward to this lil levii ad. I womder what the actual promotion is? 

She used Version to promote CC launch. And unlike Cecred and Sir Davis (stand alone ventures), this actually has her own music and she's thrown in an Uncle Johnny hint in it. 

So either is just a 20 second ad with bey looking fine af for a levii ad campaign and nothing for the music or anything new as a product tied to her... Or it can be something fun for us to enjoy for a sec. 

I just hope it's not another summer Renaissance with Tiffany situation. Imagine how much more us fans are going to check out from her stuff if it is. Damn bey you looking fine af give us something 

agree, this why I said:

9 hours ago, Burn said:

I hope she treats us to some new vocals / a slight reimagined version of Levii's Jeans in the ads

bc at least that way we get something nice out of it

9 hours ago, Calypso said:

She did this to herself, the fact that more people are talking about her and Jay's connection with Diddy is a direct result of her album being DOA, there is nothing else so they grasp at anything.

Remember how hype we all were for ANY small hint waiting for RENAISSANCE, she killed all of that with her games.

I actually hope the GRAMMY's do her a final nail in coffin and give her 0 noms this go round cause tbh she doesnt deserve any, this was NOT the AOTY.

These streams are TERRIBLE for someone of her level and fame. 

I liked LJ a whole lot more the week of release when I thought she was saying "he call me pretty little piiiiink" but she's not saying that now is she :fan2:

18 minutes ago, Embustera said:

She has now 315m followers on instagram :doc:

:redface:

Sir Davis party was held at the Plaza Athenée which is owned by the sultan of Brunei :coffee2: 

34 minutes ago, Embustera said:

She has now 315m followers on instagram :doc:

So?

41 minutes ago, Chris said:

So?

She is losing a lot of followers.. 

:clack:

• Haha 3

The way she only performs nowadays when they throw millions at her.

:sistrens:

They should pay her way more tbf.

• Thanks 1

You know I cannot blame this woman for never talking to us poors. 

People are having one sided arguments in her comment section, people have lost their damn minds.

:suburban:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.