Beyoncé

Kisuke

8 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Oh I don't think that either! I still have a hard time believing some of them didn't devolve into that, but I think he was also smart enough not to invite them to stay for that. Bey would literally never and Jay would probably kill him for even asking her. 

That said, this seems like it was an open secret. Everyone was fine to turn a blind eye and not think too much about it. Does that make them guilty? Not at all. Is it disappointing? A little bit. But I think for a long time the way to survive in Hollywood was to keep your head down and not ask too many questions. 

Hell, that's outside of Hollywood too. We're just now breaking free from those old paradigms. 

They may have been aware of sex parties but presumed it was all consensual. I can't imagine Diddy would tell anyone (besides other molesters) that it's non consensual/abusive. There wouldn't be a reason to expose him unless you knew the details. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

• Replies 116.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• ScorpiosGroove

20 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

That said, this seems like it was an open secret. Everyone was fine to turn a blind eye and not think too much about it. Does that make them guilty? Not at all. Is it disappointing? A little bit. But I think for a long time the way to survive in Hollywood was to keep your head down and not ask too many questions. 

Hell, that's outside of Hollywood too. We're just now breaking free from those old paradigms. 

And there it is :clap3:

12 minutes ago, Fleahive said:

Mind your business Oprah hater. I didn't have beef with you idk why you keep coming for me. This is a very real situation that can ruin her career. You clearly enjoy her music and tours as much as I do. An abrupt end of career is worth commentating about amongst other fans that spend too much time on this forum gossiping about what's next. We will all have to actually touch grass and spend the rest of our life without Beyoncé and that is depressing. As much as everyone jokes about being bored by her lately her disappearance will affect us all. 

I don't have beef with you but your over dramatic posts are unwarranted and quite frankly annoying :rip: she's neither getting cancelled nor arrested, breathe, relax. This is like the third hate train this year alone, she'll be fine. Nothing will happen just like nothing happened the past 25 years. The exact same talking points, viral tweets and "jay-z and beyoncé are next" were already used 3 years ago with the epstein list and what happened ? absolutely nothing 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, mons†er said:

Janet has never shaded Beyoncé, it has always been love. Especially since Michael is one of Beyoncé's idols. Beyoncé has dressed up as Janet, did an ESSENCE cover and spread with her and MJB and even paid tribute to her at her MTV Icon Ceremony. She LOVES The Jacksons no matter what anyone says. 

Randy just be telling Janet anything, and she goes along with it. I like to believe Janet has PTSD after the SB and the resurgence of the incident so she doesn't browse the web or read any articles. 

I would be here for Beyoncé sampling a Janet Jackson though. :duca: I wish she would have sampled 'Together Again' for RENAISSANCE but I'll take her using anything from TVR or janet.

I loooove Janet but she absolutely has. Beyoncé shows her love and it is not reciprocated.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Oh I don't think that either! I still have a hard time believing some of them didn't devolve into that, but I think he was also smart enough not to invite them to stay for that. Bey would literally never and Jay would probably kill him for even asking her. 

We also don't know what people were aware of.  A big consenting orgy, who even cares, weirder **** has happened.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

also janet most definitely shaded bey before and clearly doesn't like her :rip:

link? 

37 minutes ago, Burn said:

tumblr_inline_ozbjtxJJCf1smw2ei_500.gif

The BLACK IS KING version is superior. :worship2:

That little break where she sings 

'No shade, no shade I got that limelight' 

and then goes into that 'Put Your Hands Where I Can See' break >>>>>> 

• Thanks 1

I can't believe anyone is seriously buying into the idea of Bey being involved in any of that ****. Like it's so clear that Bey is a pretty simple country girl who doesn't have time for anything that's not a) being at home with her kids & husband b) making music or c) creating her brands. :rip:

10 minutes ago, Burn said:

I can't believe anyone is seriously buying into the idea of Bey being involved in any of that ****. Like it's so clear that Bey is a pretty simple country girl who doesn't have time for anything that's not a) being at home with her kids & husband b) making music or c) creating her brands. :rip:

But we shouldn't infantilize her either. She's not stupid, she's not naive. It's very possible that she simply turned a blind eye. She didn't personally victimize anyone and I doubt she knew the extent of his criminal activity, but I believe she (and Jay and everyone) knew Diddy was a perv ass freak. Like all of Hollywood knew Weinstein was a vindictive predator. They may not have known he was actually raping women but they all knew he was a tyrant with a casting couch.

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

Janet has shaded Beyoncé (or rather explicitly denounced her). It was back some years ago when Bey did an interview for a magazine in like the 2000's, drawing an illustration comparing her childhood + entry into the entertainment industry to that of the Jacksons, and Janet took umbrage to it.

Not sure if the Beyoncé transcript was ever validated as real, but Janet definitely responded. Other than that, I can't think of any other instance that she's spoken negatively about her.

Edited by Rhythm

11 minutes ago, Burn said:

I know. I can only see her going to the parties to show her face, have a few drinks and leave. No one has ever said bad things about her and you bet they would if there was something. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Mitsouko said:

If 200w.gif?cid=6c09b95286c71sv8r6d940abr0i replaced me because she did everything I did but 100x better I'd be bitter af too nnn

And that's the scolding hot :coffee:

Yeah, not to fear-monger but this is COMPLETELY different than the demonic allegations or even the completely made up BS with Epstein fake list. It is a FACT Diddy was VERY good friends with Jay-Z and by extension Bey hung around him. Realistically speaking, and I hate to say it cause it does make me side-eye them, but they def knew to some degree about his antics and turned a blind eye. I do not think this will be easily brushed under the rug for them like how other things were. It's such a hard situation to be in because if they even play the slightest bit of defence they will be seen as hiding something, but the nonsense are getting to the point of no return for GP so silence can hurt too. Times like this is when I wish Yvette messy ass wasn't head of her PR...

• Thumbs Down 3

40 minutes ago, mons†er said:

link? 

it's mostly stuff like janet being pissed at bey over an interview where she said unlike the jackson parents hers didn't use her to get out of a bad situation, janet not following bey on insta when she follows people like rih, megan, victoria, sza, kelly, doja and even diddy (:rip:)

and she never acknowledged the multiple shout outs from bey but made a whole video to thank taylor for mentioning her in that one song  :tornado:

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

and she never acknowledged the multiple shout outs from bey but made a whole video to thank taylor for mentioning her in that one song  :tornado:

This is so funny :deadbanana2:

3 hours ago, Rafael said:

If this situation affects the kids in any way, I think that's where she'll draw the line and start taking actions.

I don't think she will waste her energy on that nonsense...She will maybe talk about it on a track like Formation & the illuminati bullsh*t and that will be it

Edited by Crayzik

I think it was the unfortunate timing of Janet's decline vs. Beyoncé's rise coupled with Bey's comments about why she doesn't like her family to be compared to the Jacksons.

Beyoncé was the rising star from the IT girl group who just released her hugely successful debut album, AP Goldmember, Fighting Temptations and sang the NA at the very Super Bowl Janet got cancelled at. Beyoncé's career has soared to heights that I'm sure Janet never realized it would and I'm sure she's bitter about it. I'll never forget when her and Kelly went to Janet's show YEARS after the comment she made about the Jacksons and Janet ended up only posting pictures with her and Kelly. Beyoncé is always happy to pose backstage with ppl she respects so I know that whole ordeal was by Janet's design. And IIIIIIII personally think that's pathetic bc Bey has done NOTHING but shout her praises.

19:15

48 minutes ago, brutal said:

Yeah, not to fear-monger but this is COMPLETELY different than the demonic allegations or even the completely made up BS with Epstein fake list. It is a FACT Diddy was VERY good friends with Jay-Z and by extension Bey hung around him. Realistically speaking, and I hate to say it cause it does make me side-eye them, but they def knew to some degree about his antics and turned a blind eye. I do not think this will be easily brushed under the rug for them like how other things were. It's such a hard situation to be in because if they even play the slightest bit of defence they will be seen as hiding something, but the nonsense are getting to the point of no return for GP so silence can hurt too. Times like this is when I wish Yvette messy ass wasn't head of her PR...

This line of thinking always confuses me because there are many instances where heinous crimes are committed and the perpetrator's family/friends had no idea they were capable of such acts. We also don't know how close Diddy and Jay were besides public appearances (where a simple photo could lead us to believe they're closer than they are; ATRL had a field day with Taylor and that Trumpie for being in a photo together a few weeks ago).

I see no reason to jump to conclusions based on a few loudmouth weirdos who are feigning interest in this case because the idea of Bey going down has them frothing at the mouth.

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, brutal said:

You are speaking with the certainty of someone who was there. You weren't. You do not know the closeness of Diddy and Jay Z. You don't know the relationship of Diddy and Beyoncé. You do not know if they know what they knew. What I do know is that you are 100% in fact guessing. 

Yes, it will blow over for them if they are not involved. Which they probably aren't. The internet just wants a witch hunt for them as they do every year. 

7 minutes ago, king_queen said:

I think it was the unfortunate timing of Janet's decline vs. Beyoncé's rise coupled with Bey's comments about why she doesn't like her family to be compared to the Jacksons.

Beyoncé was the rising star from the IT girl group who just released her hugely successful debut album, AP Goldmember, Fighting Temptations and sang the NA at the very Super Bowl Janet got cancelled at. Beyoncé's career has soared to heights that I'm sure Janet never realized it would and I'm sure she's bitter about it. I'll never forget when her and Kelly went to Janet's show YEARS after the comment she made about the Jacksons and Janet ended up only posting pictures with her and Kelly. Beyoncé is always happy to pose backstage with ppl she respects so I know that whole ordeal was by Janet's design. And IIIIIIII personally think that's pathetic bc Bey has done NOTHING but shout her praises.

19:15

You know what...God bless you Jermaine baby...God bless you...That's all I say

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952hizaxs6vrxok5hyhl2q

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.