Beyoncé

Kisuke

4 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

I was just thinking earlier how rare in it is in human history to have someone this beautiful, talented, smart, kind and respected.... nah she doesn't have a chance at ever being relatable. And I don't want her to be, either. Live your best deity life Herayonce.

Gwuf.gif

Is it delusional to say that I think she’s reached MJ’s level of stardom? I mean I don’t see anyone else argue about capitalism, the african diaspora, and illuminati devil worship like they do for Mrs. Carter. These b*tches want her to single handedly provide world peace and even then they’ll still call her “overrated” and “not a god”

Gwuf.gif

• Replies 111.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

3 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Gwuf.gif

Gwuf.gif

Gwuf.gif

Gwuf.gif

if she looked at this base rn she'd drop the video because she wants us to feel JOY y'all.

Gwuf.gif

Gwuf.gif

Gwuf.gif

Prove it

Gwuf.gif

2 minutes ago, ToraeGilt said:

It’s literally one of her biggest hits, and the terminology “Thank you, next” is still being referenced to this day… 

Technically thank u, next is a huge hit but it needs to stand the test of time in order for it to become a classic. 

Just now, Blue Rose said:

But Britney was going around saying she was a virgin even though she was ******* JT. The knife cuts both ways

If you cared about Janet, you would’ve at least watched her documentary and then you would’ve known that Janet asked him to not say anything and feed the media because she wanted to put it behind her. Would you have preferred he went against Janet’s orders and do a press tour? You’re literally mad about something that never existed :bibliahh:

Britney was NOT saying she was a virgin. Literally never said that during that time period. The misogyny here is crazy. She was literally in her sexually liberated era.

If ANYTHING you could’ve brought up Britney’s infedelity which was WHY he got revenge and spilled in the first place. And it’s still something SHE never did. She never made their **** public. But her infedility STILL spawned his biggest hit, and another time he used her for success. 

I did watch the Janet documentary. I also was alive in 2004. I watched JJ go from a superstar to blacklisted. She STILL shouldered all of the blame, regardless of if she was classy and didn’t ask him to step up. He still was silent. 

and to be SO adamant about stanning someone as mediocre as jt…who constantly cheats on his wife? sure ATRL user Blue Rose, you do that. But it’s not changing my mind. I’m done talking about this because it’s off topic.

he’s trash. And a flop. :cm:

1 minute ago, SashaDevachelli said:

Is it delusional to say that I think she’s reached MJ’s level of stardom? I mean I don’t see anyone else argue about capitalism, the african diaspora, and illuminati devil worship like they do for Mrs. Carter. These b*tches want her to single handedly provide world peace and even then they’ll still call her “overrated” and “not a god”

Gwuf.gif

I’m not sure she’s as big as Michael Jackson was because he was a true phenomenon in terms of his sales, but she is sure more talented than he was and she also isn’t a pedophile so there’s that. But I digress… 

Gwuf.gif

Just now, Wizard said:

not +37 replies when i left for 10 minutes :bibliahh: ***** i thought she dropped 

:deadbanana2:

Now why is Arianka and Justina being mentioned in here? NURSE-

Gwuf.gif

Wtf is going on in here. Ariana, Britney, JT, Janet, Michael Jackson… do y’all wanna throw anyone else into the mix while we’re at it??? 

Gwuf.gif

Y’all better not get this base locked. :deadbanana2:

Stop the fighting and start the streaming.

Y’all are new Stans cuz ain’t now way you expect Beyoncé to be coming online and talking to y’all. Like have y’all watched her documentary’s etc? If y’all are expecting these things from a woman 25 years into her career then it’s better to stan someone else cuz it’s not going to change now lol. 

She’s doing miles better than Jlo, hello let’s celebrate that

Gwuf.gif

2 hours ago, Mistah.Beyonce said:

Honest question, how does. #1 single benefit Beyoncé?

YOU ALL want it so you can use HER success to brag to other fans on this forum. 

that’s it.

THIS!! 
she will always be THE Superstar if she never gets a #1 again. 

Let me just say this. I want the MV too cuz Beyoncé as finally cemented herself as a visual Artist but can y’all give her until 3 weeks before dragging??:jonnycat:

Just now, ToraeGilt said:

Let me just say this. I want the MV too cuz Beyoncé as finally cemented herself as a visual Artist but can y’all give her until 3 weeks before dragging??:jonnycat:

3 weeks?!!!! She’s got 72 more hours tops! 

Gwuf.gif

It’s all Jay’s fault honestly, he got Kanye’d and Magna Carta’d and Louvre’d and he passed it on to Bey I’m convinced 

Gwuf.gif

The song is performing well. I don’t want the video to help the performance of the song, I just want the video to literally enjoy the video.

It will really feel like the era has officially begun to me when we get the video! 

Gwuf.gif

3 minutes ago, yonsé said:

Britney was NOT saying she was a virgin. Literally never said that during that time period. The misogyny here is crazy. She was literally in her sexually liberated era.

If ANYTHING you could’ve brought up Britney’s infedelity which was WHY he got revenge and spilled in the first place. And it’s still something SHE never did. She never made their **** public. But her infedility STILL spawned his biggest hit, and another time he used her for success. 

I did watch the Janet documentary. I also was alive in 2004. I watched JJ go from a superstar to blacklisted. She STILL shouldered all of the blame, regardless of if she was classy and didn’t ask him to step up. He still was silent. 

and to be SO adamant about stanning someone as mediocre as jt…who constantly cheats on his wife? sure ATRL user Blue Rose, you do that. But it’s not changing my mind. I’m done talking about this because it’s off topic.

he’s trash. And a flop. :cm:

I dont stan him but im also not into this mob mentality where you hate people for no reason. JT and Britney had an awful relationship that benefited both. Britney’s downfall happened years later with Kevin and her kids. But JT is the famous ex so let’s all jump him. That is nuts!

Honoring Janet’s wishes was the best thing JT could’ve done even though it has brought him nothing but backlash. Once again, you are blaming him for something he didn’t do. He didn’t own the radio stations, the tv channels and the tabloids that ruined Janet. And im sure you still watch CBS and the Super Bowl. So this is all some fake outrage.

finally, it’s hilarious that you think anyone should stop stanning an artist because of infidelity rumors. Im sure you still listen to JayZ 

Y’all we’re better than this!! If y’all are dick deprived just say THAT!

And while we’re on the subject where’s my daddy @swissman at? We need one of his lil essays to get us back on track :fan:

Edited by suneclipse121

16 minutes ago, Dreajae said:

I mean I think some of those criticisms can be put to bed. I get some of yall were worried with the Gift, EIL and Be Alive. But BMS is proof that Beyonce hasn't lost the GPs interest as a whole. The ball is in her court. And aside from the video, she is doing everything right with radio, playlisting and some acknowledgment of the song. As well as an album date. 

I do beleive she has her press run in place. But she's going to have to play this differently than her peers. After a decade of reclusiveness from the larger public, she needs to come off as relatable and charismatic but still solidified and professional.

yeah I guess ur right. I just really wanna rub it in everyone's faces that my girl B still has it (and God she does!) My girl deserves everything and more and the public better give her her flowers! Cant wait for Renaissance!!! :jonny6:

Maybe a slow reintroductory promo cycle? Have her do a BTS of the video and make her do little quips, relatable and stuff, I bet the GP are gonna go insane (omg shes talking for the first time in EVER)

speaking of relatable do any of yall remember when B got pranked in the 00s with that christmas tree that fell on some pedestrians :deadbanana4: its blurry to me but the reaction gifs from that were hilarious!

Just now, suneclipse121 said:

Y’all we’re better than this!! If y’all are dick deprived just say THAT!

And while we’re on the subject where’s my daddy @swissman at? We need one of his lil essays to get us back on track :fan:

:deadbanana2:

3 minutes ago, Bey Admired said:

The song is performing well. I don’t want the video to help the performance of the song, I just want the video to literally enjoy the video.

It will really feel like the era has officially begun to me when we get the video! 

Gwuf.gif

Now this is a train I can get on. But honestly I don’t think we’re getting the video until album release :gaycat6:

9 minutes ago, Saint luv said:

THIS!! 
she will always be THE Superstar if she never gets a #1 again. 

It will send a signal to the rest of the world that Beyoncé is still THAT girl. and when we say that girl we mean the literal center of the conversation! Shes fighting ageism and further cementing her legend status by getting a #1!

1 minute ago, ToraeGilt said:

Now this is a train I can get on. But honestly I don’t think we’re getting the video until album release :gaycat6:

Gosh I wish she'd push another single during album release week, that should be the ideal contemporary rollout tbh. 

BMS lead 6 weeks in advance

BMS peaks on radio sales streams, single #2 debuts on album release week, jumpstarts hype!

Single #3 could be a remix just to keep the interest afloat too. Instant 3 hits!

18 minutes ago, SashaDevachelli said:

Gwuf.gif

Oh for sure. Shes this generations MJ. People always expect her to say something about EVERYTHING. The only reason no one acknowledges her MJ level of stardom is because the moment she hit it, she chose to protect her private life and hid from the rest of the world, Streisand Effect (her reclusiveness made her more wanted by the public). Had she continued onto mainstream appeal and maintained that level of fame I have no doubt the Bey-mania would be 10x bigger now. Glad she took care of herself tho because if she continued to expose herself a la IASF onwards TMZ or one of those tabloids will eventually plot a way to create her downfall and use it as their big paycheck.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.