• Replies 116k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• ScorpiosGroove

Get used to the CC looks bc if act iii is anything like that CR Fashion Book shoot :biblionny:

• Haha 3

Did y'all see one of the blackbird girls got ate up on Twitter? Whew she should've sat there and ate her food.

8 minutes ago, Fleahive said:

Did y'all see one of the blackbird girls got ate up on Twitter? Whew she should've sat there and ate her food.

I'm so distracted by those pants :biblio:

OT: What a horrible album announcement. Clearly she aint learn **** from Beyoncé :sistrens:

48 minutes ago, Fleahive said:

Her hair i-

new-york-new-york-pollard.gif 

1 hour ago, king_queen said:

Get used to the CC looks bc if act iii is anything like that CR Fashion Book shoot :biblionny:

im tryna forget that ugly ass grey mop. :biblio:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, king_queen said:

20 minutes ago, Devin said:

im tryna forget that ugly ass grey mop. :biblio:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQyEjTeH6NrjxnQKzHbqEc

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Chris said:

Can someone be gracious enough to let me know all the interviews she did from 2016 and on please?

Pretty please.

Only, like. . .3. The Super Bowl (for the performance) and ELLE Magazine (for Ivy Park). She was featured in Vanity Fair Italy, but I think it was more so in excerpt because the photos were from 2015. 

Garage Magazine billed her 2016 cover story as her 'first interview in 2 years', but it was more so a question and answer story by an author, basically what she's still doing now. 

Bey is just going to play dressup for act3 again for a season. I can already envision it - just leather, her on motorbikes constantly, her having "edgy" hotpants sporting a rocknroll handsign.

Gosh the cheesiness and millenial behavior of it all nnn

9 hours ago, king_queen said:

Honestly out if all 4 magazine shoots this year only 2-3 pics are decent. CR and W are an utter mess, Essence is probably the best but even then the locations and backgrounds are so cheap and tacky and GQ is ok, nothing to really gag over. The platinum wig isn't really it. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

:suburban:

Edited by Triton

British Vogue has been her best in the last decade. I'm all for stepping out of your box etc etc etc but this is what Beyonce the brand should be and what people expect.

Beyonce%25202%2520copilot.jpg

Edited by ShouldersSideways
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Beyoncé was named the second greatest performance of the Rock in Rio festival history, that's celebrating 40 years in the next year, on a poll conducted by Brazil biggest news site whose voters involve mainly music reporters/professionals. Queen is at #1 and she's the only female foreign act in the top 10.

https://g1.globo.com/pop-arte/musica/rock-in-rio/2024/os-40-shows-dos-40-anos-de-rock-in-rio/

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Burn said:

0a4t8R7.png

accurate or nah?

I feel like the fan favorite would be ST while 4 is the overlooked masterpiece. 

IASF is not that divisive, it is generally considered her weakest work among the fanbase. DIL is more of a divisive one, some argue it's also one of her weakest while others deem it an RnB and Beyonce classic (myself included).

Other than that, pretty spot on imo. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Burn said:

0a4t8R7.png

accurate or nah?

Put self titled in locals favorite 

• Confused 1

i just found out she's not the most awarded person at the VMAs anymore. honestly tragic 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Chris said:

No visuals = no VMAs

:cm:

she would've lost the title with visuals anyway. They only give awards to celebs who show up.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

i just found out she's not the most awarded person at the VMAs anymore. honestly tragic 

I'm already looking forward to the Taylor sweep @ the Grammy's.

4 hours ago, Burn said:

0a4t8R7.png

accurate or nah?

Best Era - ST

new-york-new-york-pollard.gif

2 hours ago, Shelter said:

The Barbs in the replies.

:lmao:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.