Beyoncé

Kisuke

If she can launch 3 different brands (so far) in one calendar year, she can drop two albums idc idc idc :busted:

Edited by king_queen
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

• Replies 116k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• ScorpiosGroove

either 11.29.2024 or 08.29.2025

spacer.png

Edited by Devin
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Devin said:

either 11.29.2024 or 08.29.2024

spacer.png

we time travelling into the past?

I1lfk4n.gif

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Devin said:

either 11.29.2024 or 08.29.2024

spacer.png

So like…it's September…

spacer.png

11 minutes ago, king_queen said:

If she can launch 3 different brands (so far) in one calendar year, she can drop two albums idc idc idc :busted:

Yeah, Cowboy Carter and The Gift: Mufasa Reloaded.

:suburban:

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Draper. said:

Yeah, Cowboy Carter and The Gift: Mufasa Reloaded.

I'm about to start thumbs downing posts in here

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, BGKC said:

It's not as though CC didn't have potential though. I just think she no longer feels comfortable using her unlimited budget and talent to continually smother and garnish acclaim with visuals, performances and 3rd-4th singles. Especially when she's in the middle of a trilogy. She'd just be accused of being overrated and/or overexposed out of spite. Let the new girls thrive type of thing. 

I would love for her to show no mercy for act iii tho. End it with a bang, easily and mercilessly. 

I do wonder if her lack of presence all the time is the reason for her longevity, the way every time she does do anything it becomes an event and i wonder if that would be the case if she were promoting everywhere, releasing all the time and performing everywhere.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, king_queen said:

Gurl we got Cowboy Carter :rip:

Does the geepee, her stans and Beyoncé remember that though? Cuz it seems they all kinda forgot

I1lfk4n.gif

26 minutes ago, Burn said:

we time travelling into the past?

I1lfk4n.gif

u know i meant 08.29.2025 its too early…

spacer.png

24 minutes ago, king_queen said:

So like…it's September…

spacer.png

september spring/summer iktr.

spacer.png

• Haha 1

What the hell happened last night in this base

I1lfk4n.gif

2 hours ago, RedOne said:

Manifesting Act III in November along the with visuals and tour in 2025.

I1lfk4n.gif

2 hours ago, Calypso said:

As much as I want it. I doubt act iii will come this year. 2025 is my bet. 

I can't even bother speculating about act iii anymore. She's broken me on these fronts. It's just enjoy the music and smile and wave. 

Hm, I have a feeling that there will always be a break between the albums, 2022 act I, 2024 act ii, 2026 act iii

• Like 1

Does anyone else feel like she should be 47/48 by now? She's still so young but has been around for forever. It throws me off with each birthday. Her career is far from your average musical retirement age. 

5 hours ago, Lose My Breath said:

Yeah, Cowboy Carter is a great album, the way she treated it though, was not

The crazy thing is that she doesn't even have to do MUCH to make things pop off for her. The material is there, and it's great.. 

I refuse to believe that this "approach" is still all part of some greater plan. 

I1lfk4n.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

lowkey don't even care about act III atp… like what ? a third uneventful era with a botched rollout that will somehow be even worse than the last 2 ? it's honestly really hard to be excited about anything related to her these days :suburban:

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

2 minutes ago, CoralBlue said:

Hm, I have a feeling that there will always be a break between the albums, 2022 act I, 2024 act ii, 2026 act iii

i thought this way at first til she gave 0 energy for cc. so im like just drop act iii if u arent gonna make this album an "event". 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

lowkey don't even care about act III atp… like what ? a third uneventful era with a botched rollout that will somehow be even worse than the last 2 ? it's honestly really hard to be excited about anything related to her these days :suburban:

Honestly after that botched CC vinyl/tracklist situation, I'm so thrown off from buying anything anymore. 

I'd expect that type of last minute rush messiness from Doja Cat, SZA or Oneeks, but wow.

And I remember when I was excited about visuals, but for the last few months idgaf and know we're never getting them till way later, but then what? I watch a lil movie once or twice and that's it.

• Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, Kool_Aid_King said:

Honestly after that botched CC vinyl/tracklist situation, I'm so thrown off from buying anything anymore. 

same here, i'm most definitely never buying anything directly from her again and certainly not preorders !

that permanently shattered the perfectionist, never failing beyoncé image for me :doc:

13 minutes ago, Kool_Aid_King said:

And I remember when I was excited about visuals, but for the last few months idgaf and know we're never getting them till way later, but then what? I watch a lil movie once or twice and that's it.

the sad thing is everyone will feel like this… no matter how she tries to peddle or package these visuals, at the end of the day they'll just be glorified music videos that came years too late. she can honestly just keep them and move on to something else 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Fleahive said:

Does anyone else feel like she should be 47/48 by now? She's still so young but has been around for forever. It throws me off with each birthday. Her career is far from your average musical retirement age. 

It blows my mind that TWOTW was released when she was 18!!!

I'm here for act 3 flopping but if it is rock, it'll for sure have more replay value than CC so that's a plus :sistrens:

Meh I can I forgive the vinyl situation with CC. Things happen and it's not like she's made it a reoccurring thing. If it stays a one off then it's fine. Still it was handled horribly and I hope they learned from it. 

Edited by suneclipse121

59 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

I'm still excited for Act III because if there are visuals locked somewhere (and we know they exist) that is the last chance to drop them.

If she doesn't have visuals or anything for Act III then she's officially retired after that.

So I'm excited for both possibilities

• Haha 2

49 minutes ago, king_queen said:

It blows my mind that TWOTW was released when she was 18!!!

She was sangin grown folk music before she was legal. She never had the little girl era like her peers that's why it's such a weird time warp. She was competing with Spice Girls and TLC who were way older but catered to a younger audience (well spice girls not tlc). They're all in their 50s meanwhile destiny's children aren't even mid 40s yet. 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Burn said:

she always got a cigar in her mouth these days. watch that be her next business venture. :laugh:

As if she's smoking that. I bet she does like one inhale and feels like that *****. And then she passes it on to Jay lol

Edited by Kristie Kuwa
  • Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.